• Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SkyeYoko
sarushippo
SkyeYoko
sarushippo
SkyeYoko
I have class then work right after I'll be on a Lil after work 4 my time to post sorry for the hold up
*snuggles* it's okay I just love the drama in the rp we have! I just sent Vivera over so it will be interesting to see how Emma reacts seeing what's going on.
*snuggles back* oh vivera might get more pissed off with what I'm planning just waiting g to see if its okay to do
please tell me she's not jumping all over Lein? Thats a little cruel even for Emma.
meh the idea got shot down oh well I know another way to piss her off

Leins so wore out that he might react odd, though depending on what krito says depends if emma is brought to them or them to her. No heart is watching her room and a very mean keyblade master
Okami_Shirinai
SkyeYoko
sarushippo
SkyeYoko
sarushippo
SkyeYoko
I have class then work right after I'll be on a Lil after work 4 my time to post sorry for the hold up
*snuggles* it's okay I just love the drama in the rp we have! I just sent Vivera over so it will be interesting to see how Emma reacts seeing what's going on.
*snuggles back* oh vivera might get more pissed off with what I'm planning just waiting g to see if its okay to do
please tell me she's not jumping all over Lein? Thats a little cruel even for Emma.
meh the idea got shot down oh well I know another way to piss her off

Leins so wore out that he might react odd, though depending on what krito says depends if emma is brought to them or them to her. No heart is watching her room and a very mean keyblade master

Emma is going to be in a shock anyways, next post it all sinks in, and I'm gonna have her shut down

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Okay how can someone go to a different world? Are there portals or something? Because id like Saya to go to her home world Twilight Town for a visit.

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
XVocalXMimiX
Okay how can someone go to a different world? Are there portals or something? Because id like Saya to go to her home world Twilight Town for a visit.

Some teachers have ships like lein, the school owns a Gummi ship and the empire that guards the world has ships that can be requested to take people around. Lein chi has a key that opens a gate to his home world.

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
XVocalXMimiX

students can only visit their home worlds on weekend, and with the permission of the headmaster

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Kaloeen
XVocalXMimiX

students can only visit their home worlds on weekend, and with the permission of the headmaster
Oh okay.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
I am heading to bed now i have to get up early tomorrow and go to work. Pay Day! hopefully i will have enough money to go to Florida next week with my dad.

Ixytasia's Wife

Beloved Regular

10,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
i just thought something....so far the only characters that had eaten anything were shannon and kaderot o.o

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Kanako Flare
i just thought something....so far the only characters that had eaten anything were shannon and kaderot o.o

HAHAHAHA EVERYONE HAS LIMITLESS STOMACHS
WHAT IS EATING

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
XVocalXMimiX

just letting you know, that seth, alexandra, and zane are in different places.

seth and alexandra are at the dorms, while only zane is in the cafe.
you're going to need to edit your mimiko post because its pretty out of place due to the fact.

Ixytasia's Wife

Beloved Regular

10,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Kaloeen
Kanako Flare

WHAT IS EATING
specially since they all changed to different genders x3 better hope that cafe is open at midnight x3

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Kanako Flare
Kaloeen
Kanako Flare

WHAT IS EATING
specially since they all changed to different genders x3 better hope that cafe is open at midnight x3

hahah it should be xD

Ixytasia's Wife

Beloved Regular

10,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Kaloeen
Kanako Flare
Kaloeen
Kanako Flare

WHAT IS EATING

hahah it should be xD

neh so how's your day been so far? smile

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Kanako Flare
Kaloeen
Kanako Flare
Kaloeen
Kanako Flare

WHAT IS EATING

hahah it should be xD

haha pretty boring. woke up at like 9, and im trying to decide if i REALLY wanna clean or not xd

Ixytasia's Wife

Beloved Regular

10,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Kaloeen
Kanako Flare
Kaloeen
Kanako Flare
Kaloeen
Kanako Flare

WHAT IS EATING

hahah it should be xD

haha pretty boring. woke up at like 9, and im trying to decide if i REALLY wanna clean or not xd
that's kind of how i feel too, but i know there's other things I need to take care of it's just waiting for my friends to wake up is the thing ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff