Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry on the wait guys will get a post out tomorrow. Was swamped finishing up some last minute holiday stuff

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Akiko Kenichi
Sorry on the wait guys will get a post out tomorrow. Was swamped finishing up some last minute holiday stuff

your good! I completely understand. With Christmas around the corner, it's expected smile take your time, and enjoy your holiday!
Kaloeen
Akiko Kenichi

your good! I completely understand. With Christmas around the corner, it's expected smile take your time, and enjoy your holiday!

Ty but as of yesterday all my holiday "preparation" is done thankfully so no more rushing around lol

Ixytasia's Wife

Beloved Regular

10,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
hello everyone, sorry I haven't posted on the day I came back, it was midnight by the time we came back from the trip. And I was really tired yesterday as well. But I'll be sure to post tonight and if there's anything I've missed feel free to let me know :3
Will get a post out tomorrow sorry on the wait

Beloved Millionaire

7,575 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sorry I haven't been active

Even though it's winter break, I have a job and it just gave them the chance to put me on full time

T-T

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SweetCresent
Sorry I haven't been active

Even though it's winter break, I have a job and it just gave them the chance to put me on full time

T-T

its ok hun, I know i missed you and understand where your coming from with the work part.

Dangerous Survivor

9,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Ahem,announcement from me. Sadly,due to financial issues I don't have internet at home,I'm posting this from my public library. I don't know when ill get the net back so sadly i need to back out,if i already haven't been removed.I'm going to miss you all and if you'd like to stay in touch please don't hesitate to pm me,though it will take a while for me to get back to you

Dangerous Survivor

9,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Vivid Daydream
Ahem,announcement from me. Sadly,due to financial issues I don't have internet at home,I'm posting this from my public library. I don't know when ill get the net back so sadly i need to back out,if i already haven't been removed.I'm going to miss you all and if you'd like to stay in touch please don't hesitate to pm me,though it will take a while for me to get back to you

that explains so much

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces