Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kaloeen
KillerKitty#4
Kaloeen

Heheh which of ur dudes did you hav in mind?

Maybe Shaoran if you want. smile He is adopted, and he doesn't know much about where he comes from. except his name. I haven't worked it all out yet, but I wanted him to be from Mulans world as well, like Mei. xD

Unless you have another one of my handsome men in mind xD

hot head sazabi is open

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
SkyeYoko
Hello all

ello ; u ; How are you? <3
Kaloeen
SkyeYoko
Hello all

Well, yourself? Thanks for accepting the evil sex icon lol.

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Shaoran looks nice,and she did make quite the entrance when he first saw her.Sazabi looks good too,they both seem suitable and like their parents would set them up.

I suppose I should leave it for you too to decide, because I'm bad at makeing decisions cat_sweatdrop

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
SkyeYoko
Kaloeen
SkyeYoko
Hello all

Good :3 Just trying to post lol. It's a slow process at the moment. Currently trying to wrap my head around what to say xD

your welcome! To be honest i thought it would be fricken hilarious and make everything a bit more enjoyable.

were currently talking pairing at the moment as well, if you wanna jump in on the fun xD or do you think Emma will be 5va single xD

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
KillerKitty#4
Shaoran looks nice,and she did make quite the entrance when he first saw her.Sazabi looks good too,they both seem suitable and like their parents would set them up.

I suppose I should leave it for you too to decide, because I'm bad at makeing decisions cat_sweatdrop

PFFT damn, looks like we have to fight to the death over the fair maiden then Okami. xD
To be honest, Its your bae, you should decide who you ship her with smile thought I understand the awkwardness at making decisions xD Okami and I will talk if over if you want.
Kaloeen
SkyeYoko
Kaloeen
SkyeYoko
Hello all

Good :3 Just trying to post lol. It's a slow process at the moment. Currently trying to wrap my head around what to say xD

your welcome! To be honest i thought it would be fricken hilarious and make everything a bit more enjoyable.

were currently talking pairing at the moment as well, if you wanna jump in on the fun xD or do you think Emma will be 5va single xD

Lol I can see emma gunning for one of the teachers honestly.

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
SkyeYoko
Kaloeen
SkyeYoko
Kaloeen
SkyeYoko
Hello all

huhuhu tbh i could see that too. I honestly wanted to discuss maybe getting Kirito in the running for the fair maiden ;D but it's honestly up to you.

I like to get pairing sorted so i have a better understand of what to do xD
Kaloeen
SkyeYoko
Kaloeen
SkyeYoko
Kaloeen
SkyeYoko
Hello all

huhuhu tbh i could see that too. I honestly wanted to discuss maybe getting Kirito in the running for the fair maiden ;D but it's honestly up to you.

I like to get pairing sorted so i have a better understand of what to do xD

I can work with that lol Emma annoyed about him being such a goodie goodie, and he can't seem to resist a bad girl lol

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
KillerKitty#4

Best to see how the interact with each other, if mei can deal with sazabi's stubborn hotheadedness lol.

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
SkyeYoko

I can work with that lol Emma annoyed about him being such a goodie goodie, and he can't seem to resist a bad girl lol

Lol i can totally dig that. If you're up for it, I am ;D It would be cute, imo

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaloeen
KillerKitty#4

PFFT damn, looks like we have to fight to the death over the fair maiden then Okami. xD
To be honest, Its your bae, you should decide who you ship her with smile thought I understand the awkwardness at making decisions xD Okami and I will talk if over if you want.

Fight to the death?Mai wins! She gets to marry herself lol

And if i'm honest both characters seem cool and you and Okami would be fun to rp with,I'd apriciate it if you two would talk it over, I don't want to seem like I have a prefernce on who I rp with
Kaloeen
SkyeYoko

I can see him making her blush a lot, which she would hate to admit, and he makes her not act like the smooth flirt she has come to be. Maybe the pairing happens when he tries to confront her about the stunt she pulls again, maybe telling him to piss off, and he pins her to make her pay attention.

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
SkyeYoko
Kaloeen
SkyeYoko

I can see him making her blush a lot, which she would hate to admit, and he makes her not act like the smooth flirt she has come to be. Maybe the pairing happens when he tries to confront her about the stunt she pulls again, maybe telling him to piss off, and he pins her to make her pay attention.

//swoons// sounds super adorable and totally needs to happen. I could def see it xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff