Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
ShiShikin
Kanako Flare
went to the oktoberfest here in town and at lots of food and got on two rides today x3 and sadly today was my only day cause the rest of the days of the event I'm at work ^^; and I'll get to posting Ayana and Annie soon, I know there's a battle going on with Stephen and Saya and the Heartless unless that's in need of fix but Ayana's going to be joining in the fight

I see. Work can become hectic. xd But take your time. Just be careful of the five day limit. ^^ Also don't worry. I will keep the battle in. Just have to find some way for Stephan to interact with Saya and Rinta without moving. Not hard for me but it will take some doing. xd

Vocal said she will be gone for two weeks. So if you need to move them, i'll give you to ok to do it, since we will be hitting a month skip pretty soon

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
SkyeYoko
Kaloeen
SkyeYoko
Kaloeen
SkyeYoko

I'll try I'm wearing a sweater, sweat pants and under a blanket till I have to go to work.

sounds good haha. try and send some cold weather over to florida. Went outside to go get something and i was sweating when i got back haha

I'll try lol I thought you were going camping against your will this weekend

lol yes well the plans changed and i dont have to go anymore! instead were taking a trip down to visit family. my boyfriends brother is in ICU so were going to see how he is doing

I'm sorry to hear that hope everything is okay

I hope so too. What sucks is, since he is a grown adult he told the doctors not to tell his family what he has, so it makes things complicated.

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Hey guys I know most of you had questions about the mirage arena. During this skip, it's open for your character to train if you want. If you choose to join the mirage arena, please go ahead and choose armor for your character. Send it to me for approval as well, because in the mirage arena, each person's armor is unique and one of a kind, so no armor may look like the other.

For example, mina's armor is this: Mina's armor

It represents her personality, and therefore, her own in a special way.

Whie for shannon she would have different armor because she isn't like Mina. (however shannon wont be in the arena at all so she doesn't have armor)

As for the way one would post if they enter the mirage arena normally, here is an example of how one would fight in the arena. :

Standing on the platform, Mina waited, Lein by her side as they were taken into the Arena. They wanted to be the only ones to enter for the moment, so as they entered, the platform turned back to it’s original red, not accepting any more entries for the moment until they headmaster said so, or a teacher. As they appeared in the arena, Mina looked to Lein who seemed to be in armor. She wondered why she wasn’t, until she took a step off the platform. A ring formed at her feet, moving up her body and back down before it rested at her feet for a moment. She stood tall, wondering what it was before it raised again, Armor appearing on her as it scanned up her body. It was black, with gold and red, as it finished, she heard a voice in both their helmets. ‘Scanning complete. Welcome to the Mirage Arena. The armor gifted to you, is yours and only yours to keep. Your Armor, is based on your personality. No two alike, you will be able to distinguish yourselves from one another. Please keep in mind, The battle system is very dangerous. Proceed with caution.’ It finished before she looked down to her hands. This was her armor? Only hers? Based on her personality. She placed at the mirrored floor and got a better look at herself. The armor was beautiful. It glistened with the stars as it mirrors its surrounding and she looked to Lein who’s armor was also amazing.

“This… Is me.” She said, and smiled softly. She looked to the platform before glancing at Lein Chi then. “Ready?” She said softly, before making her way with him to the panel. A Moogle stood by, as it had opened shop for them incase they wanted anything. Mina placed her hand on the panel, which lit up different colors. The Mirage Arena Logo appearing before it asked for her to select a stage. “I think Ill do this one..” She said softly as she pressed it, and it was ready to go. Glancing over to the simulation pad then she smiled at Lein. “Lets go.” She said, moving to take his hand and she moved over to the panel. They vanished then, starting their training.

LEVEL 1 -

They appeared in the middle of a clearing, their surroundings looking oddly familiar to the female. She looked arounds, before seeing the bright illumination of the Castle of Dreams. “Wha…?” She said as she stared at it. She was home? She felt her hand tingle slightly, as her key blade appeared in it. Like It knew. She looked to Lein then. “Were in my world?” She said to him curious to how this was happening. She cut the conversation short then as Heartless appeared. “here we go.” She said then. It was time.

12 Heartless have appeared. Task: Defeat them.

Mina killed 3 heartless, using Thundara. Remaining: 9
Lein killed 4 heartless Remaining: 5
Mina killed two heartless, using Spellweaver. Remaining: 3
Lein killed 3 heartless. Level Defeated.

She panted lightly then. Looking up to the male with a small smile, “ That was fun.” she said with a giggle as the stage went dark. She glanced around, wondering what was going on when it rebooted back to the field.

LEVEL 2 -

More heartless appeared, when a warning came onto Mina’s helmet. Lein could see it inside his as well, which said danger. “Huh” Mina said before it continued. ‘ Danger, the Mirage Area is having some problems. Please be careful.’ It read, and she nodded. “Lets finish this quickly” She said to him them.

3 sets of 15 Heartless will appear. Task: Defeat them.

The first set rose.
Lein Killed 5 Heartless. Remaining: 10
Mina Killed 4 Heartless, using Thundara. Remaining: 5
Mina Killed 1 Heartless, using Thunder Serge. Remaining: 4
Lein Killed 4 Heartless. Remaining: 0
The second set rose.
Mina Killed 5 Heartless, using Thunder Serge. Remaining: 10
Lein Killed 5 Heartless. Remaining: 5
Mina Killed 4 Heartless, using Blizzaga. Remaining: 1
Lein Killed 1 Heartless. Remaining: 0
The third set rose.

-FINAL SET-

Mina Killed 4 Heartless, Using Spellweaver. Remaining: 11
Lein Killed 3 Heartless. Remaining: 8
Lein Killed 2 Heartless. Remaining: 5
Mina Killed 2 Heartless. Remaining: 3
Lein Killed 3 Heartless. Remaining: 0

This time, the simulator stayed the same. As it loaded the next level, Mina glanced to Lein. She never really had the chance to take him in. She gazed at him for a bit, a few thoughts crossing her mind before she let her cheeks turn red under her helmet. She was working hard now, in this armor. It was already hot, but as her cheeks brightened, it got even hotter.

LEVEL THREE -

The final level before the boss booted. the female rocked on her heels as she waited, and the heartless appeared.

ECT CAUSE I DONT WANNA WRITE MORE

it's a lot of writing but it's to keep track of what you kill. If your using the mirage arena during a skip however, you dont have to do this smile mirage arena could be approached by yourself, or with a partner. no more then two people may enter a battle at a time though, ok?

Just thought i would put this info here for anyone who wants to know about it.

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kaloeen

Vocal said she will be gone for two weeks. So if you need to move them, i'll give you to ok to do it, since we will be hitting a month skip pretty soon

Okay. Thanks for letting me know. Now I can move Stephan a bit.

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
ShiShikin
Kaloeen

No prob, do what you need to do

Arrinae Tsuki's Husband

Beloved Lunatic

I will post soon I was busy today. Once i figure out my armor and a few things I will post my first post after the timeskip up soon.

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
mrrrow still open for 1X1.... rofl ninja

Arrinae Tsuki's Husband

Beloved Lunatic

At Kaloeen's suggestion I am reaching out to the rest of you guys to see if any of you would be open to plotting and planning out potential friendships/ rivalries with my character Yugure. I normally wouldnt ask like this but seeing as a month has passed in the roleplay it would be odd for my character to not have at east met and talked to more than just one person. Kaloeen pmed me with my schedule and the people who would be in those classes with me so if you guys wanna hit me up either message me her or pm me.

Zane
N
Mina
Shannon
Annie
Shaoran
Mei-Xing
Alyssa
Anastasia
Alexandrea

Ixytasia's Wife

Beloved Regular

10,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
ShiShikin
Kaloeen

I think I'll have Ayana mostly protect Saya, if anything I think she's having a small hint of parental instincts since Saya kind of reminds her of the cubs back in the Pride Lands ^^;

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Just a heads up, I'll be gone this weekend so posts will come when I get home
I'll work on Matts post when I get home, took me longer on Emma's then I thought kind of reallygot into it this morning lol

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
And that is why my post took so long. Longest post I ever made as of late. xd

Dangerous Survivor

9,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
i expected more posts when i was gone? O_o btw i had to be gone for a bit

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Yay it's a weekend. Many are with friends or something akin to it. That or this RP may ne dying. Hope that is not the case.

SkyeYoko

Give Emma my congratulations. ^^

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
ShiShikin
Yay it's a weekend. Many are with friends or something akin to it. That or this RP may ne dying. Hope that is not the case.

SkyeYoko

Give Emma my congratulations. ^^

hahaha the roleplay i dont think is dying.
i hope not
PEOPLE POST

haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out