Fanged Wyvern

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Zered Heizien
SLOWbro of misfortune
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 - Updated version

US got stuck with the basic version....the Updated version fixed alot of s**t...including the ability to tame the Final Boss... emotion_facepalm
Joker 2 Professional was so cool.
100+ new monsters, more skillsets, more traits, rebalancing, more post game content, etc.

was so surprised to see that the Schleiman Tank was an obtainable monsters.
would have that be my go to large monster.

My favorite Go-To Large monster would've been the giant Robotic Centaur with the four crossbows....It just sounds cool.
SLOWbro of misfortune

My favorite Go-To Large monster would've been the giant Robotic Centaur with the four crossbows....It just sounds cool.
i hope Joker 3 includes all of the features that the Monsters 2 Remake had.
having 4 monsters in your party adds so much more customization.
4 small monsters, 1 medium+2 small, 2 medium, 1 large+1 small.
so many potential party combos.
hopefully it gets a western release though im not gonna hold my breath

Fanged Wyvern

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Zered Heizien
SLOWbro of misfortune

i hope Joker 3 includes all of the features that the Monsters 2 Remake had.
having 4 monsters in your party adds so much more customization.
4 small monsters, 1 medium+2 small, 2 medium, 1 large+1 small.
so many potential party combos.
hopefully it gets a western release though im not gonna hold my breath

I hope they just add more Monsters, The Overworld Bosses (Wormonger, Example) made me feel that I wasnt the strongest Beast in the World.

Hell, Why not give us access to Nintendo Wifi and be able to help, assist, Trade/fuse with other Monster Scouts, Along with being able to play on the same map as your friends?

I can see it being on the Wiiu and the 3DS, Wii U can switch between main screen and minimap like the Normal DS did.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
char fashionable
We Gundam fans are still forever grumbling that the EXVS series hasn't been formally ported here yet, even though over the years the fanbase has been getting larger.
s**t, we even have tournaments at EVO for it, it was a big deal for a while. Then Maxi Boost came out, now EXVSFB becoming obsolete... then they took our GVG Next game away from our arcades...

It's just so sad. It's such a great fighting game.

To add to that, pretty much every single other Gundam game. I would have loved to have had Gundam Battle Operation released in the US. Gundam Breaker also would have been a great US release. And though I've heard that Side Stories turned out to be a flop I still would have liked to have had it released in the US, anyway, just to give us more Gundam. I would have even accepted Battle Fortress (even though it doesn't look all that interesting).

I'm not so sure that we'll ever get any more Gundam games in the US except for the occasional Dynasty Warriors: Gundam, which is a series that I'm starting to get kind of tired of...

And E.X. Troopers. Ugh, I wanted that game to come to the US so badly. I imported it, and it's a fun game, but I would love to be able to follow the story and such... Ugh, why couldn't it have been localized? ><;;

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Fatal Frame 4. emo

Feral Nymph

Yoshpet
Fatal Frame 4. emo

At least we're getting Fatal Frame 5 with its bouncing tits technology? rolleyes

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400
amazing clare bear
flutflut

I see. I'm just getting into the hack series ... Wait your also from Canada ?!

Yup. But both Canada and the USA count as North America so we both get the same games, I think.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Vib-Ribbon only came out in Japan and the PAL region. Not in NA. Why? gonk

Kawaii Pyromaniac

Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 3 - I guess Atlus decided the GBA was dead by then, but it had freaking bows.
The mainline Summon Night titles - we might getting the fifth one as a PSP title (and even as a UMD), but it's still TBA 2015. I'm not holding my breath.
Gorath Tsu
char fashionable
We Gundam fans are still forever grumbling that the EXVS series hasn't been formally ported here yet, even though over the years the fanbase has been getting larger.
s**t, we even have tournaments at EVO for it, it was a big deal for a while. Then Maxi Boost came out, now EXVSFB becoming obsolete... then they took our GVG Next game away from our arcades...

It's just so sad. It's such a great fighting game.

To add to that, pretty much every single other Gundam game. I would have loved to have had Gundam Battle Operation released in the US. Gundam Breaker also would have been a great US release. And though I've heard that Side Stories turned out to be a flop I still would have liked to have had it released in the US, anyway, just to give us more Gundam. I would have even accepted Battle Fortress (even though it doesn't look all that interesting).

I'm not so sure that we'll ever get any more Gundam games in the US except for the occasional Dynasty Warriors: Gundam, which is a series that I'm starting to get kind of tired of...

And E.X. Troopers. Ugh, I wanted that game to come to the US so badly. I imported it, and it's a fun game, but I would love to be able to follow the story and such... Ugh, why couldn't it have been localized? ><;;

Side Stories and the Breaker games are so fun and luckily very easy to pick up and play for us Westerners. Still, would be nice to understand the story and menus fully. Battle Op would really benefit from a release over here...the lag combined with the massive skill gap makes it nearly unplayable.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Richter Belmont X

Side Stories and the Breaker games are so fun and luckily very easy to pick up and play for us Westerners. Still, would be nice to understand the story and menus fully. Battle Op would really benefit from a release over here...the lag combined with the massive skill gap makes it nearly unplayable.

I haven't played Side Stories yet but I do have Gundam Breaker... It is a game that's fairly easily to play even if you can't read Japanese (assuming you can find a good guide online that tells you what each skill does) but a US release would have been great. I like to be able to follow along with the story...

The same thing was true for Battlefield Record U.C. 0081, the game is pretty easy to figure out even if you don't understand Japanese, but I would have loved to have been able to follow along with the story. It's a fun game but there's a lot of story to it, all of which I couldn't understand besides the basic gist of it through knowing the story of the One Year War.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

I'm very upset that the 3DS version of Magician's Quest (roughly translated as: Magician's Quest: Town of Magic) is probably never going to be localised. I heard that it didn't perform too well in Japan anyway, considering it is more or less Animal Crossing but with magic.

Still, I enjoyed Mysterious Times for the DS, so I would love to get my hands on it. sad

Distinct Dabbler

It always bugged me that the Final mix versions of the kingdom hearts games were never localized .
I know that they were given to us in the form of kingdom hearts 1.5 and kingdom hearts 2.5, But i have never owned a PS3 so i've never been able to get my hands on them.
I can honestly say that if final mix 1 and 2 had been brought out over here though for the PS2, I would have bought them in an instant, Not only did i own and love the PS2 but i spent a lot of time being salty over those games being Japan only titles.

Can't help like it wouldn't bug me as much if the PS4 was backwards compatible... stare

On a different note, The Bleach: Heat the soul series on the psp was one that annoyed me too and
Unlike the Kingdom hearts games above, They will never be localized.

Don't know what it is about Anime/Manga based games that makes Japanese devs not release them over here. I'd say at this point most anime that are popular in japan, Also have a large western following too. (Bleach/One piece/ Naruto etc)

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Cosmopolotoise

Final Mixes were nice, I'll admit. I caved and imported them when they were released back in the day. Never regretted it.

Gyakuten Kenji 2 for me. Yeah there's the fan patches, which are awesome. I imported the JP edition a while ago and played it with my broken Japanese, but I still would love to own this if it gets released in the states.

Here's hoping Dai Gyakuten Saiban gets the NA release.
Clover_IceQueen
Vib-Ribbon only came out in Japan and the PAL region. Not in NA. Why? gonk

That's another game I've always wondered about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff