Welcome to Gaia! ::

Extragalactic Invader

My all time favorite summer activity is going camping/fishing with my friends and then making s'mores and telling ghost stories around a fire. ^^

Garbage

Hmm, back when I lived in Massachusetts, I think my "favorite summertime activity" was just pulling a chair into the lawn and reading/napping under a tree. As a kid I would read/nap in trees. rofl

I've been living in Louisiana for the past few years, and nowadays I think my favorite summertime activity... probably going out to late-night diners with friends 3nodding

Feisty Lionheart

Since where I live there is basically no night(darkness) in the summer, I love to go running in the night. It's calm and peaceful and beautiful... It's almost like only you are awake/exist in the world and it's such perfect moment. Like you're somewhere between the reality and dream. Same thing with going to my summertime, middle of the night or early in the morning, swims in the lake that's near where I live. The mist on the lake only makes it more... I wouldn't use the world magical since I hate that expression, but... It's something so out of this world.

Sublime Gardener

I like to read or make sock/glove animals. Baking is always fun. (Of course, I do that year-round so I guess it's not really a summer activity, is it?) Lots of reading, though. I'm not really a summer person. I burn and get heat-sick easily, so.... indoor activities are best. Sad, but true.

Although when I was little, my mom used to have my brothers and I make Christmas ornaments in the summer. (Outside because we weren't exactly careful and things got messy.) That was always neat.

Codebreaking Junker

28,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
My favorite summer activity is going out to the country and hanging out around the fire and playing with fireworks~!

Dedicated Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Favorite summer activity?? MUSIC FESTIVALS UGH THEY ARE THE BEST! Get to meet new peeps, and listen to awesome music.

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
Flying my sister up so we can spend a couple weeks together, taking the kids to the pool, or the park, Zoo, or camping.

Father's Day Fishing Trip each year means camping for us for a weekend. We take the kids to the Conservation Center as well, to learn about all the rescued animals.

Biking to the park 5 miles away, or driving to the big one across base. But most especially, sitting in the front yard with ice cream pops while the kids play in the front yard. I take my Kindle out there and read while they bike the cul-de-sac or play games and avoid the Moose/Bears that wander through each summer.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Taking plastic tubs, buckets, and sleds (Yes, sleds. They aren't just for Winter, you know) and filling them with water. Pouring in food coloring or glitter, and letting the kidlets go crazy in the water.

Or taking the paints out to the driveway and letting the kids have at it with their canvases and extra large paper.
My favorite activity has to be somewhere between swimming in my backyard with all my cousins and reading/painting/drawing in a hammock on a nice day.

Captain Garbage

17,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
My favorite Summer activity is creating a ton of characters on mmos and using all my hard earned money to buy them costumes :^)

Sparkly Genius

My favorite summer activity is hibernation, because the heat sucks, because the sun is evil, because because because because because! Because of the horrible things it does!

What.

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
*will edit soon*

Ruthless Shopper

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Usually I love going to amusement parks such as Six Flags Great America or King's Island.

This year I have yet to do anything fun in the summer sun gonk
Filling the treat pouch with cut up fruit (because then we all get to snack) and taking the dogs for a walk, with a stop at the park so the bear can run around like a dork and show me her biggest smiles until she's ready to do her nose-dive-flop-thing

User Image
User Image

Quotable Genius

13,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I enjoy just sitting on my patio, open book in hand, a cool glass of iced tea right next to me.

Galactic Designer

User ImageUser Image

~My favorite summer activity is going on vacation! These lovely, sunny days are perfect for a road trip to some place new.~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff