Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chai Tae's Partner

Seeking Bunny

DeniedHero's Partner

Dapper Codger

Ackerman Incorporated
They aren't a romantic couple, but Roxanne and Mira are probably the best of friends ´ ▽ ` )ノ

They both work at the same law firm under the same person, as Mira is the secretary and Roxanne is the accountant. Mira is more in tune with her sexuality than Roxanne, and has her mind in the gutter more often than her counterpart.

They love to gossip ! Whether it's about others at the firm, or they're own relationships, they can always be seen talking in the break room about one subject or another !

Roxanne is the level-headed one who analyzes things in a bigger perspective than Mira, advice which Mira never usually takes. They can be somewhat catty women, but overall, they're kind young women with bright futures.
User Image

Springtime Explorer

11,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Maybe this brother-sister duo?
They're dragons, Nekura and Mekheri.
They're both highly intelligent, and have a sort of "better than you" attitude.
When together, they sometimes squabble over who's right or who should get the treasure, but they have a fierce sense of loyalty to each other.

female humanoid dragon (♀)

Name: Mekheri
Race/Species: dragon
Home/Habitat: mountaintops of Etheria
Personality: rebellious, snobby, think "rich white girl"

Physical Appearance:
eyes - yellow with slits; golden eyelids
hair - white, shoulder-length
skin - silver/light gray scales with a white underbelly
special features - fangs, claws on hands & feet, gold & white feathery wings; thin white tail with golden spikes & tip
build -

Attire: see references
Additional Info: younger sister to Nekura; often gets in trouble for stealing from other dragons
eyes & vein-like pathways along the wings, horns, & any markings/tattoos change color to reflect the dragon's color of fire when he/she is using their fire/magic - Mekheri's turns bright blue
should be drawn as a kemonomimi

Reference Images:

general appearance

general appearance
horn & headpiece details
general appearance (without wings)
tail should match skin color

please extend foot plating up to cover the shins as well, bindings should be bright blue
metal on loincloth should be gold
if you opt for the barely-there top (punishing invidia), please note it should be a tiny but supportive gold bra holding everything up
optional top, arm detail (to match Nekura's), & headpiece
general appearance without wings, & without cape

User Image

hair options

blankspace
1 - 2: preferred/default hairstyle
3 - 5: also acceptable styles

User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

Received Art:

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

male humanoid dragon

Name: Nekura
Race/Species: dragon
Home/Habitat: mountaintops of Etheria
Personality: lazy when it comes to responsibility, aloof

Physical Appearance:
eyes - gray with slits, dark gray eyelids
hair - black, shoulder-length, spikes backwards with one short piece that hangs in front of the face, 2 chest-length pieces frame the face
skin - silver/light gray scales, white underbelly, tattoos (see references)
special features - fangs, claws on hands & feet, silver & black feathery wings, thick white tail with black spikes & tip adorned with black metal jewelry
build - lean, muscular

Attire: see references
Additional Info: older brother to Mekheri; enjoys tormenting neighboring humans with difficult riddles
eyes & vein-like pathways along the wings, horns, & any markings/tattoos change color to reflect the dragon's color of fire when he/she is using their fire/magic - Nekura's turns orange
should be drawn as a kemonomimi

Reference Images:

general appearance
torso tattoo & horn details
general appearance (without wings)
tail should match skin color, have black spikes & tip

please extend foot plating up to cover the shins as well, bindings should be black

User Image

Received Art:

User Image

Or perhaps this romantic couple?
A human ninja in love with a kitsune.
He is a rather serious and practical thinker, and can be a bit of a grump.
She is free-spirited, kind, and loving.
He cares deeply for and is very protective of her, but gets slightly annoyed at times when she wants to be playful.
When they are alone together, they are very gentle and sweet, and his tough exterior softens.

couple: ninja (♂) & kitsune (♀)

Reference Images:

ninja's general appearance
with arms out of the way to see outfit better
optional hood up, alternative arm pose
casual outfit, sparring outfit

kitsune's general appearance
has 3 tails
tail coloring should match ears - tip should fade into beige
has golden eyes

User Image

rizumary's Oppa

Hot Ladykiller

I wouldn't mind pairing my avis as yaoi couple as long as they get drawn. xD

Let's say they're sweet and more like best buddies couple. They hangout together, walk together, drink together and play video games and sport together Hahaha.

Draw these little guys for me? Either one or two of them or all? :">

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks! heart

Shy Nymph

Blatellidae
User Image

OH MY GOSH THEY ARE SO CUTE I JUST LOVE YOUR ART STYLE <33 THANK YOU SO MUCH ♥♥♥♥ ((유∀유|||))

DeniedHero's Partner

Dapper Codger

Kiddlet
Mei and Xander are stereotypically, grossly happy together. She's a lot more outgoing than he is, so he tends to indulge her activities -- writing her bad poetry, setting up surprise picnics, making her dinner and all of that, but while keeping an awkwardly serene air about him while she's flailing around. While she's studying, he sets up all-night study sessions with pyjamas and popcorn. Since he never tells her she's being ridiculous she can go a little overboard with the excitement and fun activities.
She tends to sulk when he's distracted by Serious Things, but tbh he doesn't even notice. He dotes on her though, and she goes out of her way to try and make him smile.

Lexi and Raf tend to cycle being being aggressively touchy-feely, sleeping under apple trees, and committing petty crimes. They bounce of each other's energy and tend to have short (though vicious) spats, which are forgotten the next time they get bored and want to do something. He's a lot more tolerant than she is (she'll gripe and b***h and moan if he makes her wait, for example) but only being he's more likely to brood and silently glare at the back of her head when she's not looking -- and then do the same when she catches him. They're both allergic to mundane routine and have been known to make terrible choices just to entertain themselves.
He's the one more open to trying new things U: but they've been known to have tea parties, turn up unapologetically late for dates, and be sort of lame.

Lexi and Vlad just hate each other. She thinks he's arrogant, cold-hearted and a generally awful person, and he thinks she's ignorant, entitled and self-absorbed. They're both right.
He's her trainer though so he gets to whallop her with sticks a lot under the guise of ~teaching her how to fight~ and she gets to snarl and spit insults at him. (He's better at it than her.) Things are really bad when they're both being sweet and kind to each other tbh since literally everything they do pisses the other one off, and they're both far too fond of getting into arguments.
But then later on it turns out she's not as dumb as he thought, and he's not as cold as she accused him of being, and they meet for coffee once a year. (The rest of the time she tries to overthrow the pantheons and he tries to stop her, but hey -- coffee.)

.... words emo
User Image

Bashful Receiver

*A*)/ -intensely raises hand-

My boys! Any of them! Hmmm....I'm a tiny bit pressed for time at this moment, but here's a general idea on each.

~My Boys~!
Complete with alternate outfits emotion_yatta
I like dressing my boy's so check back, there could be more outfits!

Beckett
Notes: He doesn't have human ears.....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Tsundiva~ (a cross between a diva and a tsundere) / he shines best when drawn either full of sass or blushing in a true tsundere fashion~ He puts up with Jonas' shenanigans, but won't hesitate to smack him upside the head if he get's out of hand.

--

Gabriel
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / What do you get when you cross a rabbit with a dog? Gabriel...that's what...his stamina is only seconded by his cockiness and arrogance....he is the self appointed love interest to Beckett...though is often seen being kicked in the family jewels...but he's a trooper....

--

Jonas
Notes: Jonas' tail is orange (Papaya the Crocotta Pup), the necktie/collar is black and orange instead of black and white. He doesn't have human ears.....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Beckett's adorable(?) twin brother who works as a...waiter/bartender/"go-go" dancer. If he can't have his brother than no body can~ He's very much yandere and thus does not get along well with Gabriel.

--

T.K.
Notes:He doesn't have human ears.....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / A catty b***h....I mean...no...that about sums him up :U. He might look and act like it, but he isn't the the type to cheat and has a zero tolerance for cheaters. Rumored to be an S...if ya know what I mean :U....

--

Fletcher
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / A nice guy, works as a DJ part time while going to school, has a thing for T.K. .... rumored to be an M

--

Rafael
Notes: His clothes is made from fire resistant material...usually. The image of him sitting, his tail should be seen...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Kind of a sarcastic jerk...what he lacks in tact he makes up for in tenacity. Basically, not a guy you want to cross. One of Gabriel's sources and rumored to be the cause of several of his scars. He owns an import/export business that may or may not have illegal ties.

--

Monday
Notes:He doesn't have human ears...

Male / Rarely speaks except when spoken to, he is a soft spoken young man. However, his gentle appearance is deceptive. He is a ruthless assassin, despite being blind. He was more or less raised/trained by Rafael and is often seen in his company....he doesn't do well in the cold....

Though for more specific info...at least more specific than what I just posted, is it ok to direct you to my request thread? sweatdrop

Thank you for your consideration <3

Lazy Teenager

heart Maybe my current avi and my male oc Wes? heart

User Image User Image

heart He is an ambitious, somewhat arrogant, fun-loving guy. She is a seductive, independent, sly girl. His pet peeves is when people interrupt him in the middle of a sentence. She hates when the time on any device is either a minute late or early than it really is. His nature is to fly around and mess with his girlfriend. She likes to flirt with him and drink from her Champagne(every now and then). They just mess around with each other, whether it is a flirt or just messing around. 3nodding heart

Shirtless Cub

Hello <3
My Request
so hi i want to make a request of my couple please ^^
please take a look if you have time ^^

Couple Photo
User Image

Male Photo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Female Photo

Desc
*The female is a very emotional person , so the male usually comforts her during her time of sadness
*they are both singers
*The male is a shy person yet very enthusiastic
*They usually perform together on stage having fun
*They live together
*They are a strong couple
/you can take of the males cigar

Other Art:
Male:
User ImageUser Image

Female:
User ImageUser Image

DeniedHero's Partner

Dapper Codger

tsun princess

ooooh i have two couples to choose from!

kaeden (he has red eyes):
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

christophe (skin is closest to the darkest skin ref):
User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image

these two are more best friends than anything, but i feel like kaeden might have hidden unknown feelings for christophe! he's always pretty clingy to him, even when he irritates christophe. and he often gets jealous when their other friend (nina) is in the picture because she likes christophe a lot too!
so maybe something that looks a bit more like kaeden is falling for christophe? i don't know..

pet peeves!!
christophe: getting unwanted attention by anyone, his mother, people who are way too loud for no reason. (which is a bit shameful because kaeden gets excited and can be that loud person that bothers him!)
kaeden: he doesn't seem bothered by much... i haven't considered it.

and then these two!!

aaron:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

sam:

User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image User Image
this one is sam and aaron, (they're dating.)

these boys actually are dating! they started off as best friends in middle school, and became close enough that sam signed up for the same rich people high school that aaron did! and got a scholarship to get in, sam is extremely smart (even though he does REALLY stupid stunts)! he keeps up with his grades, plays in the sports teams, and also has a job at the school cafe so he can work towards getting the scholarship paid off.
while still focusing on spoiling his short boyfriend with anything he's got the spare money to do! like cooking and cute objects, like sweaters or stuffed animals.
aaron is a bit more blunt, but he's really in love with sam. they've had their fair share of jealous friends and 'rivals' try to go after the other's hearts, but in the end these two managed to finally admit how they felt about each other.
so anything that would seem overly romantic or lovey-dovey (or even just forehead boops or nose kisses) would be a great image for them!

pet peeves!
sam: his rival's attention to aaron, aaron's need to stay on his social media sites all the time.
aaron: sam taking his coffee all the time!! people who breathe and eat loud.
User Image

Centaura's Queen

Blatellidae

AHHH omg they're adorable ; w ;

Thank-you so much!!

sjdhfkshdf flower crowns for everyone new canonnnn

Obsessive Cutie-Pie

26,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Blatellidae
User Image

aaaw!! thank you so much! aaron looks so happy. *_* <3

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image & User Image Are part of a team of moderately accomplished adventurers.

He is friendly, eager for adventure, is the leader of the pack, and tends to think with his stomach on occasion. She is short tempered at times, hates wearing dresses, and is quick to throw the first punch. She also has a secret affinity for mystery/dectective novels, but worries this conflicts with her tough exterior.

They work together quite well. He calms her when her rage gets the better of her, and she provides the backbone when he's busy goofing off or is too kindhearted for the situation. If you like, they can wear these outfits:
User ImageUser Image
Though she hates dresses, she still looks pretty good in them. He tries to reassure her of this fact.

Would you like to give them a try, please?

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

I'm gonna toss this couple out. >u> Maybe two choices...

The preferred:

User Image

User Image

Riley - [age 10] [age 13] [age 16] [age 18]
[Hoenn TEAM] [Johto-Kanto TEAM]

[Toyhou.se]

◓ Their relationship ◓
Meeting briefly as children fresh on their Pokemon journeys, Taryn would leave Riley with a small piece of advice that he would hold dear forever. A couple years pass, and the two reunite and decide to travel through the Johto and Kanto region together. The pair again part ways afterward and once again meet up under less than pleasant circumstances. However, they have battled through the hardships and eventually found themselves attracted to one another. With mutual interest in helping out Pokemon in need, the have opened a Pokemon rescue, safari (shelter), for saving abandoned, abused and ill/injured Pokemon. They nurse and take care of them to ready them for adoption.

User Image

Taryn - [age line]
[her TEAM]

(Taryn belongs to my bestie Glyf)

Height difference between the two (as older teens)

User Image
User ImageUser Image

The second:

User Image

Ⓣ Ⓗ Ⓔ ρ я ι η ¢ є ♔ D A I G O

[headshot] [outfits] [together] [group] [HIS weapon]

16 years old
:: cold : calculating : apathetic : heartless : arrogant : proud ::

~Their relationship~
While they do attend the same school, these two had very little to do with one another until they were paired up in a battle competition. Neither one of them got on well with the other, with most of their interactions involving bickering and unkind comments. Somewhere along the way, they were actually forced to work side by side and managed to take the lead in the competition. Grudging respect for each other turned into a sort of interest, and they ultimately wound up as a couple. To onlookers, it appears to be a confusing and tense situation, as they still seem to interact harshly. Daigo, seen by most of his peers as emotionless and cold began showing a slightly lighter side and their interactions are more playful and flirty than the once tense and heated ones of the past.

User Image

Ⓣ Ⓗ Ⓔ ρ я ι η ¢ є s s ☆ N O R I E N

[headshot] [school uniform] [outfits] [together] [group] [HER weapon]

17 years old
:: graceful : blunt : domineering : proud : clever : stubborn ::

(Norien belongs to my bestie Glyf)

Height difference between the two ( Daigo, 5'10" , Norien 5'8" )

User Image

(in centimeters: Daigo - 178cm, Norien - 173cm)

The first couple do run into some difficulties as teens because Riley wants to be a big hero that stops the evil organizations (like Team Rocket, Magma, etc). But he's gotten hurt and nearly killed a couple of times. Taryn wants to go along with and help him, but he thinks it's too dangerous for her and so he often leaves her behind.

The second couple bicker with one another even after dating. Things like:

Daigo: *glares* Am I wasting your time, madam?"
Norien: *scoffs* As if I'm here because of you."

Just, very tense and heated. They hated one another before they became an actual couple. @u@

Spirited Kin

Here are two couples for you :3

User ImageName: Midori Ushi
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Chimera (Bull)
Personality: Calm, Cool and Collective until you piss her off. When's she's mad you better watch out or you could end up in the hospital.
Crush: 21

User ImageName: Experiment 21 aka 21
Species: Chimera (Unknown)
Personality: Due to him being unstable, his actions can be unpredictable. Most of the time he is angry, but with Midori around, he is calmer. He can be a complete smart a** and a show off.
Crush: Midori

User ImageName: Yuki
Species: Chimera (Bat)
Personality: Naturally Shy, she tends to hide when strangers are around. She's very smart and tends to show it alot, but back fires alot since no one likes a smarty pants.
Crush: Haru
Pet: Kori the Bunny
User Image

User ImageName: Haru
Species: Chimera (Wolf)
Personality: He' keeps to himself most of the time, barely says a word and rarely shows his emotion. He's kind at heart and smiles once in a while. He has a calm temperament and never to rarely gets into fights.
Crush: Yuki
Pet: Yonaka the Wolf
User Image

For Midori and 21, 21 is her Rock and helps keep her calm just as Midori is his. Together they act, well in a sense as my own relationship xD. They pick on each other, but of course don't mean any harm to the others feelings.

For Yuki and Haru they're the silent couple. They won't say much, but are happy by each others side.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff