Welcome to Gaia! ::

DeniedHero's Partner

Dapper Codger

Tell me about your couple. Quirks, pet peeves, nature. and how they would usually interact.

Lavish Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Ah, You could draw my defense force duo Him

name: undetermined
sex: Male
Height: 6'4

The universe: The time takes place in 2082, where robotic prosthetic improvements have become openly accepted by most scientists, doctors, and vast majority of people, but there still exist those who see it as nothing but evil contraptions and seek to hinder it's production. This world will be very similar to that of Dues Ex

personality: carefree, flamboyant, jokester

story: Part of a defense force against terrorists that would seek to destroy the order of things, he is one of the superior working officers and has adopted an assistant to look after (though she more often than not has to look after him).
He has minor improvements to selected organs and muscles in his body, and as a result he has many more times more capable than a regular citizen

weapons: prefers uses close quaters weapons such as a survival knife and a modifed katana, uses a deagle as a sidearm

Appearance: He's going to be a laid back looking guy that never really shows a serious expression, even when he;s grown serious. You would have to do something very dire for him to make a such a foul expression.
I'd like for him to have shaggy blonde/dirty blond hair, and wears a beanie possibly, similar to this
User Image

as for facial hair, I have no idea what kinda cut this is, but it would be pretty awesome for him to have it!
User Image

As for his outfit/apparal, I'd like him to wear a uniform very similar to this, just look at it * A*
User Image

misc features: I think maybe having glowy thingies like on this guy's stuff would be pretty cool!
User Image

And her
Name: Undetermined
Height: 5'8"
Cup size: 28C? Whatever you think is best

personality: tries to enforce a serious working ethic with her partner , very demanding, also correcting other's mistakes, strict, but gets embarrassed easily

The universe: The time takes place in 2082, where robotic prosthetic improvements have become openly accepted by most scientists, doctors, and vast majority of people, but there still exist those who see it as nothing but evil contraptions and seek to hinder it's production. This world will be very similar to that of Dues Ex

Story:
She will have a form of trauma as a childhood from said , being caught in an attack by them against a clinic for robotic synthetics rendering 60% of her body destroyed, forcing the doctors there to implement the technology into her body, replacing several organs, her right eye, her right arm from just below the shoulder downward, about half of her torso, and nearly her entire left leg.

Weapons: prefers medium-long range weapons, such as a sniper or automatic rifle
Uses butterfly knife as a close quarters/melee weapon

Hair: I'd like for her hair to be similar to this, and probably facial structure as well, BLUE or PURPLE would be amazing!
User Image

Apparel: I'd like for her clothing to be similar to this, artist creativity is endorsed here. I'd also like for her to have a barcode tattoo on her prosthetic robotic arm, as well as a tattoo similar to this under her replaced eye
User Image

I think I've censored it pretty well, but nsfw anyways for the eye and artificial limbs clicky
Her only art ref atm
User Image

Obsessive Ladykiller

20,690 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Team Moira 200
Kazarian and Rinah

He is a demonic prince hunting for demons, angels, and creatures alike to fight.
She is his loyal adviser

His nature is to fight anyone who accepts his challenge and she tries to stop him from pushing it too far

He is tough unless in private with her when he shows softness to her. She appears emotionless to keep a level head but is smitten with him and his tirades

He will always try to play fight her until she admits she likes it and she likes to try to take control from him

Anxious Cat

8,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
http://xfumikux.deviantart.com/gallery/54298429/oc-reference

smile and nameless:
hum hummmmm, hug, kiss on the mask, play... (smile is shy, nameless is carefree)

ink eater and lie:
they are just buddy... okay?

ink and namless:
brother/sister

other:
Imaginatioooooon

Shy Nymph

They aren't a romantic couple, but Roxanne and Mira are probably the best of friends ´ ▽ ` )ノ

They both work at the same law firm under the same person, as Mira is the secretary and Roxanne is the accountant. Mira is more in tune with her sexuality than Roxanne, and has her mind in the gutter more often than her counterpart.

They love to gossip ! Whether it's about others at the firm, or they're own relationships, they can always be seen talking in the break room about one subject or another !

Roxanne is the level-headed one who analyzes things in a bigger perspective than Mira, advice which Mira never usually takes. They can be somewhat catty women, but overall, they're kind young women with bright futures.

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll give it a shot, yeah? Here are 3 couples I have.

First pair: Eden x Tulvarish (m/m pairing)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These two have a bit of a complicated relationship in that, neither of them want to admit their feelings to each other. Tulvarish views it as a distraction from his agenda and Eden doesn't want to be hurt again. However, they are very gentle with each other despite the awkwardness surrounding their relationship. They have often find themselves in situations that leave their pulses racing and their cheeks flushing, but they never pursue it. It isn't until Tulvarish is wounded in a fight that Eden becomes aware of his companion's mortality and he decides to take the chance. There in a small stone cottage in the middle of a forest of white trees, blue leaves, and clear streams, Eden steals his first kiss from Tulvarish.

Tulvarish , Tulvarish FB x Eden, Eden FB

Second pair: Cash x Helena (m/f pairing)

Helena is the Odessa (think empress) of a small neutral nation in a land at war. An assassination plot is uncovered by her handmaiden and together the two women escape the castle in the dead of night dressed only in their nightgowns. Rosalie leads Helena through the slums where she and her queen are cornered by a group of thugs. Armed with only a letter opener she took from her mistress's desk, Rosalie prepares to defend them. Just as things are about to get serious, a young blond man steps in and makes quick work of the attackers. Upon closer inspection, he realizes just who it is standing in front of him and offers both women a safe place to go. Alarmed, but seeing no there choice, Rosalie and Helena follow Cash on board an airship called the Icarus. Cash is a pilot in training and the captain of the ship is a man known across the world as the legendary "Blue Angel".

Their relationship is a slowly progressing one. It starts out as casual friendship, but as more events take place that affect them both, they find solace in leaning on each other for strength. He protects her on multiple occasions, often going out of his way to do it, and she tends to him while he is healing. Through that, their bond forms and deepens.

Cash, Cash FB x Helena, Helena FB

Third pair: Sebastian x Sahara (m/f pairing)

Known across the world as the Legendary "Blue Angel", Sebastian is the only immortal that the world 'knows' about. He's a sky pirate that operates out of a small mountain village on the edge of a desert. The village is one of the oldest in the present world. For 200 years, Sebastian went out of his way to 'acquire' goods for the village that took him in without fear of what he was. Sebastian formed a band of pirates and commandeered an airship from the nation's capital city along with various supplies for modifying it. Sahara is his first officer on the ship. She, like most of the others on the crew, grew up idolizing Sebastian. Her dream was to become a member of his crew and an important part of the team. She viewed him as a handsome, stoic hero that saved the village they lived in for no personal gain. It wasn't until she joined the crew at 18, that she learned that Sebastian is loud, eccentric, daring, and honest to a fault. She makes it her mission to see that he avoids getting into bar fights as that is one of his favorite past times. Their relationship is often made light of by the crew before it even begins. When it does begin, it starts fast with passionate kisses, daring caresses, and moments so fiery they were lucky to be able to stop themselves. They don't actually end up sleeping together until much later in the story, close to the end. The rest of the story is heated glances and awkward tension.

Sebastian, Sebastian FB x Sahara, Sahara FB

Centaura's Queen

Mei and Xander are stereotypically, grossly happy together. She's a lot more outgoing than he is, so he tends to indulge her activities -- writing her bad poetry, setting up surprise picnics, making her dinner and all of that, but while keeping an awkwardly serene air about him while she's flailing around. While she's studying, he sets up all-night study sessions with pyjamas and popcorn. Since he never tells her she's being ridiculous she can go a little overboard with the excitement and fun activities.
She tends to sulk when he's distracted by Serious Things, but tbh he doesn't even notice. He dotes on her though, and she goes out of her way to try and make him smile.

Lexi and Raf tend to cycle being being aggressively touchy-feely, sleeping under apple trees, and committing petty crimes. They bounce of each other's energy and tend to have short (though vicious) spats, which are forgotten the next time they get bored and want to do something. He's a lot more tolerant than she is (she'll gripe and b***h and moan if he makes her wait, for example) but only being he's more likely to brood and silently glare at the back of her head when she's not looking -- and then do the same when she catches him. They're both allergic to mundane routine and have been known to make terrible choices just to entertain themselves.
He's the one more open to trying new things U: but they've been known to have tea parties, turn up unapologetically late for dates, and be sort of lame.

Lexi and Vlad just hate each other. She thinks he's arrogant, cold-hearted and a generally awful person, and he thinks she's ignorant, entitled and self-absorbed. They're both right.
He's her trainer though so he gets to whallop her with sticks a lot under the guise of ~teaching her how to fight~ and she gets to snarl and spit insults at him. (He's better at it than her.) Things are really bad when they're both being sweet and kind to each other tbh since literally everything they do pisses the other one off, and they're both far too fond of getting into arguments.
But then later on it turns out she's not as dumb as he thought, and he's not as cold as she accused him of being, and they meet for coffee once a year. (The rest of the time she tries to overthrow the pantheons and he tries to stop her, but hey -- coffee.)

.... words emo

Ace Demigod

Naan and Yloer
Naan
Yloer

In their current state, Naan and Yloer are an odd couple to those that don't know them. Naan is a sweet girl who will give anyone the time of day. She loves interacting with people and having fun with the guys. Yloer is the man with his walls up to space. He likes to spend most of his time alone in a quiet place. Yet Naan managed to break those walls down because of her kindness. With the exception of his younger adopted sister, Naan is the only one who can calm down Yloer.
To most people Yloer acts like a grouchy cat (not the housecats). Yet when Naan hugs him (which she does a lot), he's like a little lamb. Despite being younger, Naan is the one who has to look out for Yloer. She often comes in and fixes his messes, which he does NOT like (but then, Naan hates all of the fighting he gets into anyway).
They usually get into a lot of petty fights and even little fisticuffs, but they always have fun when they do fight. When it comes to normal couply things, Yloer gets pretty nervous since he's never been close to anyone outside of his family.They typically work, dine, and eat together.
Yloer hates it when people give Naan a hard time for not being feminine enough.
Naan hates it when people provoke Yloer.

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

User ImageUser Image
                            Hello there my friend, you wouldn't happen to be interested in drawling one of my OCs with a Marvel character?
                            Below is my OC-
                            Sylvia Elisa Maza
                            User ImageUser Image

----Journal-
                            and these are the two Marvel character I picture my OC with.
                            Groot- from Guardian of the Galaxy-

Their Relation: Well his a plant alien guy and Sylvia is a plant like mutant, I felt that they would literally connect in a spiritually sense. Plus Sylvia loves nature, loves plants, so seeing a man tree would differently make her a smitten kitten. I feel they just would mesh so well.
                            Nightcrawler- from X-Men

Their Relationship: Well truth be told I myself have always loved and crushed on Nightcrawler as far as I can remember. He is my favorite x-men character so naturally I would want and see him with my own X-Character. I see them connecting in the way a mutant who can not pass as human would. Both her and Kurt(Nightcrawler) are mutants who can not hide that they are mutant and are hated for it. So of course they connect in that way but also Sylvia find Kurt attractive and is quite shy and nervous whenever she is around him, but when they get in a fight she would do anything to help or protect him because he was one of the x-men who help her in the struggles she has been in. Kurt helps her to accept human and not to hate them despite what she has been through. He brings her peace and comfort and so much happiness whenever he's around,
                            Sorry I babbled.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

11,000 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Aliyahna and Maritta are step-sisters. They don't hate each other but they can't seem to get a long because their personalities are complete opposites. In maritta's mind she has been nothing but kind to aliyahna by pointing out that her sister's hair looks like a bird's nest and that femaless should be more feminine and not wild animals. While Aliyahna has tried to get Maritta to get down and dirty to no avail.

Name: Aliyahna
Height:5'2"
Race: Human(half gypsy)
Body type: Less then medium but a bit more than flat chested, has a bit of hips
Favourite colour: pink
Style:Would wear anything that see can move around in and is cute, though prefers dresses and skirts over trousers
Lucky items: stars and crosses
Personality: Free spirited, optimistic, playful, loves making new friends
Likes: Dancing, singing, cats, playing tricks on people, nature, swimming, strawberries
Dislikes: shoes, her step-sisters,her evil step-mother, being indoors for too long, big boobs, combs
Hobbies: running away from home, street performing, playing with stray kittens
Abilities: Can cast spells using dance
Ref:

User ImageUser Image

Name: Maritta
Height:5'9"
Body type: Thin, long legged, Busty
Race: Half human/half elf
Occupation: Princess (because of mother's marriage to the king)
Favourite colour: Blue
Style:Anything ridiculously expensive (preferably covered in jewels), skirts or trousers fine as long as they are short enough to display her long legs and occasionally wears things that can put her DDs on display
Lucky items: her fan
Personality: cocky, thinks she is the most beautiful creature on the planet,always tries to take spot light and out do others, demanding
Likes: herself, her reflection, her half-sister Daiyu, going to balls, flirting with rich men, high class meals, her weakness is sweats
Dislikes: anything messy or scruffy looking (Aliyahna), outdoors (too messy), getting sweaty, her ears (she wishes she was fully human)
Hobbies: having tea, reading romance novels,making fun of Aliyahna and peasants
Abilities: Can used some healing spells but seldomly uses it
Ref:
User ImageUser Image

Blue_896's Bae

Demonic Citizen

13,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
maybe my oc couple Koji and Adam please ^_^

Koji- User Image

Adam: User Image

They are room mates in college, They would interact by reading together or studying smile
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Obsessive Cutie-Pie

26,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

ooooh i have two couples to choose from!

kaeden (he has red eyes):
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

christophe (skin is closest to the darkest skin ref):
User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image

these two are more best friends than anything, but i feel like kaeden might have hidden unknown feelings for christophe! he's always pretty clingy to him, even when he irritates christophe. and he often gets jealous when their other friend (nina) is in the picture because she likes christophe a lot too!
so maybe something that looks a bit more like kaeden is falling for christophe? i don't know..

pet peeves!!
christophe: getting unwanted attention by anyone, his mother, people who are way too loud for no reason. (which is a bit shameful because kaeden gets excited and can be that loud person that bothers him!)
kaeden: he doesn't seem bothered by much... i haven't considered it.

and then these two!!

aaron:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

sam:

User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image User Image
this one is sam and aaron, (they're dating.)

these boys actually are dating! they started off as best friends in middle school, and became close enough that sam signed up for the same rich people high school that aaron did! and got a scholarship to get in, sam is extremely smart (even though he does REALLY stupid stunts)! he keeps up with his grades, plays in the sports teams, and also has a job at the school cafe so he can work towards getting the scholarship paid off.
while still focusing on spoiling his short boyfriend with anything he's got the spare money to do! like cooking and cute objects, like sweaters or stuffed animals.
aaron is a bit more blunt, but he's really in love with sam. they've had their fair share of jealous friends and 'rivals' try to go after the other's hearts, but in the end these two managed to finally admit how they felt about each other.
so anything that would seem overly romantic or lovey-dovey (or even just forehead boops or nose kisses) would be a great image for them!

pet peeves!
sam: his rival's attention to aaron, aaron's need to stay on his social media sites all the time.
aaron: sam taking his coffee all the time!! people who breathe and eat loud.

DeniedHero's Partner

Dapper Codger

Coitus Interuptus
Kazarian and Rinah

He is a demonic prince hunting for demons, angels, and creatures alike to fight.
She is his loyal adviser

His nature is to fight anyone who accepts his challenge and she tries to stop him from pushing it too far

He is tough unless in private with her when he shows softness to her. She appears emotionless to keep a level head but is smitten with him and his tirades

He will always try to play fight her until she admits she likes it and she likes to try to take control from him
User Image

Tipsy Bear

13,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
heart heart heart SPECIAL REQUEST heart heart heart

Hellow! I'm really trying to collect some special art right now - any and all couple styles.
It's my boyfriend's birthday today, and I would loooove if anyone could help me compile a bunch of original pictures for us~
Please consider taking on my request, and granting me one special picture from you!
(No rush on it, and I will gratefully tip)

HER
gaia_angelleft Average height, more on the chubby/soft side
gaia_angelleft Fair/light skin, light green eyes, honey-blonde hair
gaia_angelleft Hair is very long, down to butt/thighs - straight no bangs style
gaia_angelleft Medium-thickish eyebrows, brown-blonde, medium-long eyelashes
gaia_angelleft Medium-thick lips more on light pink side
gaia_angelleft Clothing options/style includes black leggings, gray leggings, anything related to pandas, pink/black/white/silver colors, minimum/no bracelets and accessories, converse sneakers, flip-flops, chunky heel flip-flops, shorts, graphic tees, plain v-necks or t-shirts, striped or punk-type tops and socks, knee-high socks, jacket unzipped, long pants/jeans that cover shoe heels, etc.

HIM
gaia_angelright Average height, a bit taller than me, more on the average/fit side
gaia_angelright Naturally tan skin, dark brown eyes, asian eyes, black hair
gaia_angelright Hair is usually short/medium, no longer than ears, and he has side-swept bangs going towards his right (no longer than eyebrows)
gaia_angelright Medium-thick eyebrows, black, they sort of start out thin and get bigger going outwards
gaia_angelright Medium-thick lips more on fleshy pink side
gaia_angelright Clothing options/style includes dark or black jeans, graphic or plain t-shirts, black/dark colors mixed with any other colors, any colors not too bright and bold, converse sneakers, regular sneakers, unzipped jacket, thick black horn-rimmed glasses (plastic all around eye frames), etc.

Thank you so much for considering drawing for me!
Please quote me to grab my attention or ask me anything.

Obsessive Ladykiller

20,690 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Team Moira 200
Blatellidae
Ohh thank you so so so much @.@
I love it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff