Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you got as much catching up to do as me?

Yes. RWARGH THIS MEANS WAR 0.63333333333333 63.3% [ 19 ]
No, I was sensible and did my daily words :P 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

Mythical Star

Muffs

Bullshit.
Do the writing.
Do it now. RIGHT NOW!

Came to writing group. Everyone is just showing up XD

Edit
Mors

whale bone is used in corset making.

Shadowy Senshi

@Roses - Oooh, very true. I should have some bones sticking out somewhere, or signs of the ribs so I can tangent off about corsets.

Signed up to Srib. Have nothing to say in my profile, floored by the amount of crit Muffs has written up surprised Gotta to find something to read + crit.

AurinJade's Wife

Mors, I've gotta do something if I'm not writing. emotion_awesome

Child, I'M AT WORK, WOMAN.

Mythical Star

Muffs
NO EXCUSES!
jot down notes!
emotion_donotwant

Mors
Tis the only whale fact I have

Nuclear Werewolf

/stalks Muffs on Scribophile

I should learn to do awesome crit one of these days. And have something postable for eventually getting enough karma to do that. Maybe a short story.

Shadowy Senshi

@Roses - Tis a good one so no worries on more. It's something I didn't consider at all!

@Al - I think I'm finding it almost more intimidating to write a crit than I would be to post something of my own surprised

Instead I went and wrote movie crits on my friends movie review site xD Now I should really start dinner. Feel like I've done super random things today, this is what happens when I get a head cold.

AurinJade's Wife

AL, WHO ARE YOU.

CHILD, NUUUUU. I'M TOO BUSTY.

Mythical Star

Muffs

THEN REACH AROUND DAT BUST AND GET s**t DONE
What do you even do?

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

My intense work week starts soon @~@

Figured out while I was in bed last night I should switch my fic from first to third.

User Image

Mystical Dreamer

~rolls in~ Can't believe I actually got that chapter done last night.

Nuclear Werewolf

Muffs: Like I'd tell. emotion_awesome Especially considering I used a variant of my real name for some reason.

Ami: POV is pretty important. What made you decide to go with third?

Revered Nerd

I finished fixing section 2. Now for turning into a rutabaga because my brain's dead.
oh hey, I also kind of found a way to keep the top screen flippy part of my laptop from falling apart because the frame's borked. Binder clip.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Eh, I dunno. I was reading back and noticed that some of this stuff would read better if it was in third so that happened.

User Image

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Hi thread, how are you? Zy and I have been busy. Sorry for not getting on more. We had a good but long day.

So Zy and I just got home from seeing the Bishop of Zy's church (well mine to now I suppose). We went to talk to him about something we been talking about a lot lately.

October 24th Zy and I are getting married!

AurinJade's Wife

child:
assuming you're asking about my career masochism, i work in and pretend-manage a deli. (AKA i do ******** manage it but don't get paid for it.)

AL:
I SEE YOUR GAME.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas