Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you got as much catching up to do as me?

Yes. RWARGH THIS MEANS WAR 0.63333333333333 63.3% [ 19 ]
No, I was sensible and did my daily words :P 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

That feel when you realize Gaia isn't a MMORPG

Anywho one prompt down a few more to go and I'm debating on rl plans tomorrow. One hand events like this are kinda far and few, but on the other hand it's the day before my birthday and I wanna be lazy since I'm working on my birthday.

User Image

Mythical Star

AMi

then was it considered??

Also tough choice...mabe be half lazy tomorrow?

Edit

Lily
Who doesn't love Goonies?!
The best, for sure!

High-functioning Noob

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
k, so goals for the night:

finish arts for belle <3 cause that's way overdue
breed stupid pokemon
perhaps sketch a few things
start writing chapter 30

i have about five hours before berf gets home.

how is everyone tonight?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mythical Star

T o l

you best get craken'!

I'm ok, trying to get motivated and apply for jobs.
Maybe do some writing. Or editing.

gonk

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

At first I didn't understand your post but then I slowed down and read it and understood. Gaia's basically a forum website with an avatar system 3nodding

And I dunno, I don't really like going out with large groups of people unless they're close friends.

User Image

Illuminated Vampire

gaia_angelleft So, what to do, what to do? Keep working on my failed NaNo? Work on the nameless Adventure I started pre-NaNo, or type up something else. gaia_angelright

Nuclear Werewolf

Lily: could always roll some dice and let a RNG choose for you if you can't decide.

Illuminated Vampire

gaia_angelleft Alberic: I could. But I don't like randomly deciding because I have trouble sticking to the decision of the die. sweatdrop gaia_angelright

Nuclear Werewolf

Lily: Worst case scenario, if you don't like the outcome, then you'll know that it was never a option you really wanted in the first place. cat_3nodding

Illuminated Vampire

gaia_angelleft Alberic: Perhaps. It's hard to tell what's on my mind sometimes. gaia_angelright

Mythical Star

No writing done unless you count job apps.

Have to take drugs to get to sleep at this point, so tomorrow is gonna suck.
ugh.

Lily
plug away on your failed nano, work on the other two as you get stuck on your nano.

Illuminated Vampire

gaia_angelleft Roses: I'm already kinda stuck. o_O gaia_angelright

Nuclear Werewolf

Lily: What's got you stuck?

Illuminated Vampire

gaia_angelleft Alberic: Well, I realized that my cast was a bit short, and it wouldn't make sense to add the characters I'm missing at the point I'm writing in right now, so I have to go back and add them, but I'm not entirely sure who they are yet nor where I want to interject them. gaia_angelright

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hi guys! I'm just popping in for a few minutes before heading to bed.

Lily If I realize I need a character, I'll write the first thing that comes to mind to at least have a placeholder. During NaNo, if a scene starts going a different way than I want it, the characters realize that it's getting rewritten and then it reverts to before the deviation. Introduce the character whenever it's convenient, and change it later.

Writing something to prod you towards the end of the first draft is better than nothing, even if you'll need major changes later!

“We’re doing this for you and for your brother. Stop getting all whiny.” Duran crossed his arms.

Naomi glared right back at him. “Look. I said I was okay. I wasn’t asking for pity. I wasn’t asking for attention. I don’t want to think about my mother being dead, but it’s getting to be in my face. I didn’t want to be in your face. I’m the biggest baby in the group, I know. Everything is either going to make me really sad or defensive. You can just shove it, because I can’t help it. I’m going to get rewritten in at least this scene anyways.”

Leah stared blankly at Naomi. “Rewritten?”

“Never mind.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas