.: [ Step1
The internet
Step 2
Be awesome
Step 3
????
Step 4
I RULE THE WORLD!!

I haven't really figured out the third step yet...
] :.

Sublime Gardener

Perhaps an army of walruses? Wait... I don't have an army of walruses. So:

Step 1: gather an army of walruses.
      Step 3: formulate a plan using the skills of said walrus army.

Wistful Dreamer

A while back I had a revelation. exclaim Since people love gummy bears, they must also love gum and bears. Genius, right? mrgreen

So my plan was this:

1. I had to start a grizzly breeding program. I needed at least one grizzly for every 25 people at least, so that came out to almost 300 million bears.

2. BUT I couldn't breed that many in time - I only managed about 10,000 or so - so I also implemented steps to first buy up a huge stock of gum, then burned all the gum factories to the ground. 4laugh

3. Using my super effective mind ray ...

TANGENT TIME: It really works! One time I stood in the middle of a road and told the oncoming car to STOP and it did! The brakes were so good on that car I could hear them working -- very loudly! The tolerance of the mind ray is so fine that the car stopped only 2 inches away. I would have prefered it to be closer to engine tolerances, i.e. 0.001", but I think 2 inches is a good start.

... I sent a mental message to the world using my super powerful evil prodigy genius brain and a very large ear trumpet to amplify the soundless waves: "GUMMY BEARS GUMMY BEARS GUMMY BEARS GUMMY BEARS GUM BEARS GUM BEARS GUM BEARS GUM ARE BEARS IS GUM"

This will merge the idea of gum and the idea of bear together in their minds to become harmless delicious gummy bears. cool

What? You don't get it? Well, you'll see. twisted

4. On the hottest Saturday in July when everyone is grilling food outdoors, near forests or other vegetation, and thinking about the gum they were now without until the gum companies could regroup, their jaws itching for something to chew on, I released the bears at strategic locations all across the world. Obviously, their minds, having absorbed my subliminal messaging, now equated gum with bears. The approaching hungry grizzlies should have now looked like massive hunks of gum - salvation! But not really! Destruction and bloodshed! wink

But the power of the human brain did not come through. The bears mostly got shot, having only mauled a few people, and not one person actually began chewing on the deadly "gummy bears" and public order did not descend into anarchy following the loss of so many innocent lives to allow the rise of a new leader, which would have been me. evil

You understand, though, right? How close I was? In hindsight 2 inches of variation with the mind ray was too far. If only I had perfected that 0.001" tolerance. Maybe 0.001mm should have been the figure to shoot for. Bah. The imperial system ruins everything. neutral

...and the gum I stockpiled?

Well, I was gonna chew it up and stick it under every table and chair I could find because that's super evil and horrid but

a) my jaw started hurting
b) I absolutely cannot think of a way that could cause mass chaos and destruction. I mean maybe if you mixed it with a chemical, that, when exposed to human saliva, then air-dried for a certain amount of time, would begin to emit chlorine gas and kill everyone in the room, but that's just too simple. If one thing goes wrong then that's it, it's over. With my other plans such as the gummy bear attempt, at least there's plenty of room for error. 3nodding

what did i just write

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
- Step 1: learn Genetics and bio engineering
- Step 2: Create a bacteria that eats metal
- Step 3: Demand the world leaders to surrender at my feet or else i would release the bacteria into the world and everybody would go back to the stone age.
- Step 4: Release the bacteria and watch the world burn and lose the internet and wait... NOOOOOO!!!

Lupine Bookworm

13,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Step 1- Take over the world...with a puppy.

((My youngest son actually told me this was his life plan once, when he was about 4. He followed it with, "But it'll be okay mom, the zombies won't get us because they're afraid of the vampire above our door." ))

WitchyKit's Fangirl

Insane Villain

62,025 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Gazing into the Abyss 500
  • Abomination 100
Hmm my failed takeover plan...
Step 1) Find a well loved game with a cult following
Step 2) Structure out a frame for an enjoyable fanfiction based upon this game.
Step 3) Create some concept sketches for a possible sequel/expansion of the game as the setting.
Step 4) Write fanfiction and post it to gather minions who love me for my persuasive writing
Step 5) Use minions to launch a maniacal assault to make my dreams in writing a reality

It failed because the writing turned out to take an eternity which caused some minions to lose interest and my concept art was entirely horrendous. Then the producer of the game decided to pull the plug on the game, which turned my writings into more a hope of what could have been.

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
My rejected plan is to collect all the cats in the world by teasing them with catnip, toys, treats, and other goods to make an army of cats. Then i will implant all these cats with a metal chip that will allow me to control them. I will then return these cats to their owners and take control of the world through them (as we all know humans are only slaves to cats).

This plan is rejected because since cats are (generally) afraid of water, i can only gain full control of places landlocked with where I live

gaia_kittenstar

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ruthless Shapeshifter

23,625 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150

Salty Sailor

36,100 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Step 1: Build super awesome ship.
Step 2: Don a fabulous eyepatch.
Step 3: Melt polar icecaps.
Step 4: Proceed to make biggest batch of Jell-O ever.
Step 5: Optional Jell-O shots to celebrate success emotion_dowant

bioelfster's Queen

Original Gaian

I made a special poison bubble gum that only released the toxic chemicals after being chewed and activated with saliva. I was going to kill off anyone more powerful than me, and the people left would gratefully be my minions. My plan was thwarted when I offered some to a man with no teeth. I guess I could kill off the fully toothed population, but then the only people left to worship follow my leadership will be the toothless folks. Babies and old people don't seem like much of an army.

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
Well, my very first plan to take over the world involved utilizing the murderous intent of a thousand tiny kittens, but... There were way too many problems with that.

People tend to think kittens are too cute to be a threat even when they're tiny, four pound hairballs of pure bloodthirst, and do you have any idea how long it would take to obtain that many kittens? By the time I got the thousandth kitten, I bet the first hundred would already be fully grown or something.

As someone who's had tons of kitties in real life, most of the time their desire to murder you in your sleep chills the ******** down by the time they reach adulthood. neutral

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I just got back the plan I submitted to the World Domination Organization back... and it was rejected! Why? I don't understand!

User Image

Is it because I'm just too ahead of my time?!

Hardened Lover

Plan to Take over the World:

1. Brain storm various ideas
2. Write Plan down as I think of each perfect, fool-proof aspect of it
3. ...

Couldn't make it past Step 2 as my pen ran out of ink while writing down all my various ideas in Step 1! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff