Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I use to work at a Goodwill. The weirdest things I've seen donated were a**l beads, vibrators, clothes stuck on a mannequin that was all covered in rat poop, dirty magazines, a rats nest and various things that reeked of pee.
trash witch
vqn
trash witch
my mom worked for goodwill for several years and she said the weirdest thing she saw get donated was an old lady came in and donated used a**l beads

This too! I forgot I've had a**l beads donated omg
she didnt work in the back that much though, she was mostly a cashier and then a manager

i bet she wouldve found some freaky s**t if she had worked in the donation place more often

I've never worked in the stores just the donation sites..

Like the weird a** trailers
mimimalice
The worst my mom found while working there was used needles.

All the time, this is why we wear shitty gloves

Bashful Spirit

13,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • 50 Wins 150
My Cat is Dead
ur a liar

JRandom18
I use to work at a Goodwill. The weirdest things I've seen donated were a**l beads, vibrators, clothes stuck on a mannequin that was all covered in rat poop, dirty magazines, a rats nest and various things that reeked of pee.

God this is a daily thing

Nasty s**t
Sailor Tin Nyanko
I have seen so many bloody wedding gowns at thrift stores.

I suppose they won't be wearing those, again XD The stores still try to sell them with the blood.

As for the woman that claimed her husband died in those clothes... she was lying or crazy. They cut the clothes off of the live person, dying person, or dead person. They wouldn't give glass filled clothes back to the family. They try to separate some things out and give them to the family, but on rare occasions the family request certain things they are denied and may lose their minds.

Keep an eye out for clothes that are sewn back together down the back and look like they were ripped or cut the entire way down. It's normal for funeral homes to cut down the entire back of shirts, dresses, and some times the legs of pants because it's easier to work with. When people go to the hospital that have been in accidents or may be in distress they cut down the middle of the front. If that woman's husband had been in an accident that killed him, his clothes would have been cut apart or shredded at some point by medical staff or coroners.

How often do you get dead pets? sweatdrop I have found some before in Thrift stores and there are always tons of cages and tanks. I don't suggest using those because whatever the original owner's pet died of could still be present for weeks, months, or years. xp

We do get a lot of dead animals and live ones

Rats, mice...even snakes

How often? Ehhhh bot very it happens more in the summer

Punk

so if you want drugs work at goodwill?
hi im tools
so if you want drugs work at goodwill?

Lmao!

Lonely Phantom

-l- Mi-tan -l-
What the ********. lol
Also, why is your avatar naked? O_o

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
vqn
JRandom18

God this is a daily thing

Nasty s**t

This was over a 3-4 month period.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
My best finds have probably been in bags at Thrift stores.

I'd get a bag of toys of doll clothes and wind up with several things worth 10+, 20+ each. I think I had something sell for 50+ that was in a little bag of doll clothes.

I have some dolls I meant to sell that I got in bags but they were selling so well on eBay that someone actually put them back into production >.> I think I paid a dollar or two for one of the bags some were in. Each was probably worth 5-75 dollars.

I have run across early Barbies and first editions of other Barbie characters still in their box with their tags burning_eyes

I miss eBaying crying I some times loved to just get something, clean it up, and sell it without charging shipping just so someone who would love it could have it. I remember some large childrens items that I went with a group of people and met the buyer in person because the shipping would have been too ridiculous and difficult. [ I DO NOT recommend this. It is very risky.]
how about a grenade?
k5d
how about a grenade?

Yes! But it wasn't live.

Animal Shapeshifter

28,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Why would you donate ashes and who would want to buy them? That's f**ked up.

Yer Waifu's Wife

Invisible Exhibitionist

omg that is insane

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out