Its the funnest job

whats the coolest thing donated?

Prob a Nes still the box never opened emotion_drool

Shy Sweetheart

44,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Launch Party 100
These are trufacts. I used to work at Goodwill. I finally had enough when I opened a bag of clothes and a horde of live cockroaches fell out. I quit that day.

The other thing that made me super emo was how the Goodwill I worked at just- threw away all the things. Several times I would poke my head through the book-bin and the toy-bin of things that were to be trashed and pulled s**t out. Antique books from the 1700's and s**t and old 80's MLP big brother ponies and vintage fisher-price little people. For ******** sake, people pay a lot for that s**t!
gr8 now im gonna apply

Kawaii Smoker

15,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
omfg please tell all the stories

mewery's Wife

Golden Star

14,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
vqn
Sea Lemon
vqn
Sea Lemon
is it bad i find this funny

Its the funnest job

whats the coolest thing donated?

Prob a Nes still the box never opened emotion_drool

i wonder who donated that

Visiting Star

emotion_puke
so many of these are so disgusting i dont know what to think

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Arcee Gibson
These are trufacts. I used to work at Goodwill. I finally had enough when I opened a bag of clothes and a horde of live cockroaches fell out. I quit that day.

The other thing that made me super emo was how the Goodwill I worked at just- threw away all the things. Several times I would poke my head through the book-bin and the toy-bin of things that were to be trashed and pulled s**t out. Antique books from the 1700's and s**t and old 80's MLP big brother ponies and vintage fisher-price little people. For ******** sake, people pay a lot for that s**t!
I've found antiques and blown glass stuff in 2nd hand stores. People have no clue.
Arcee Gibson

I've had bugs too omg its the worest

I'm so lucky for the good will I work at had thier s**t together and we don't throw a lot a way

But you've seen the s**t we get sometimes...its like "this is just ******** trash"
Craap
gr8 now im gonna apply

Tbh I really like seeing all the weird crap donated
milk stain
omfg please tell all the stories

I have so freaking many! I think I will write a tell all

Witch

my mom worked for goodwill for several years and she said the weirdest thing she saw get donated was an old lady came in and donated used a**l beads

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff