What was your first impression of me?

v Spring is coming! Do some pastels! Maybe a mint or a blue. emotion_kirakira

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
What's the next color I should put on my nails? emotion_yatta I don't really have yellow/orange but I think I have some of everything else. XD

v Maybe some sort of outfit that's typically portrayed as male? Like a cowboy, fireman, construction worker, etc.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm going to genderbend Diego after this bet expires. What kind of outfit should I have her wear?

V I do prefer Timmy, but I think you should use whoever makes you happier.

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      o: Looking at both of my OCs-Tilly and Timmy- who would you say you prefer to see more often and why?

v "With the right attitude and will, you can. Consider a hat that has a dip on the top for Howard to rest in."

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
is there any hope of me finding a good looking hat if I wear Howard all the time?
V My very quirky friend who is almost as addicted to fallout as I am (or was as addicted at one point) and has an affinity for puns. Quite a snappy dresser as well.

Cold Creature

^ xd , by the way, I still love Fallout, just hadn't have the laptop long enough to play it. xd
How would you describe me if someone asked you who is this Dan D Mann ?

V I like this current avi of yours actually, Bare ribcage and all. But it depends on you really, if this avi doesn't currently suit your mood, Lucien would be nice too. 3nodding
V ah, I see. Since tektek is down, if you really don't have any idea what dress up as, there is a WG "What you want the aay dress up as tomorrow", where you'll get a random suggestion from a fellow WGer. 3nodding

Ice-Cold Strawberry

Should I go back dressing my avatar as my old OC character Lucien? (the shirtless scruffy dude who always has a teddybear)
^ Thank you. Actually this avatar was just random after a long coming back again after a long hiatus. Wasn't sure what to dress as ..

v From all the times I have seen you post about only thing that I want to type is ********. I don't know if that is considered a trait though ^^;;;

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
What would you say my defining trait would be, based on what you know of me?

v A musician playing a tune sounds like a better way of easing a person into your story and world than BAM, History of the world.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I plan on writing the first chapter of The Monster Within, so which sounds like a better start: Dave playing a tune while crying on a court's set of stairs or the origin of the world according to the Moralibrians?

V I prefer them as male; but if you want to make lady avis, that is completely fine.

Humorist

Do you rather see my avatar as male or female?

v I want to see more "adult-looking" avatars form you.

(Older/grittier.)

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
^ You mean in a sexual way or just older/grittier? o . o

Is there any item/theme you would want me to do?

v Well, for the normal Tilly I'd make her wear a hideous orange and purple dress with brown socks and green crocs. ^ u ^

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      o uo If you were to dress Tilly up without her protesting, what would you have her wear?

v I think your boobs are fine. xD If you wanted to try something different, then I suggest not using them just to see how people react. If only they had better boob items for you. The ones you use very often scare me because they look like balloons were stuffed into your shirt.

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
^ rofl
IKR THO! Tbh that why i want a ticket to make a proper boob item lol blaugh
Should I use boobs less often?
v male is always fun, you should play with him a bit longer 3nodding

VeTack's Significant Otter

Bashful Lunatic

^Thank you so much!

It really sucks having only one avi to play and chat around with considering all the ideas I have in mind. At a whim, I changed gender today (if only it would work that way irl *sighs*), so my question for you is should I stick with this male persona for a while or switch back to my female persona?

v So very sorry for the late reply.. It's been a hectic week. *sighs*
My favorite thing about you? I love you name, but I love the concept of you avi! Definitely looks like you would bite the heads off of those sissier fae, and cause some havoc to the more tricky of the folk. So cool!

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
What's your favorite thing about me?

v I think it would be interesting if you tried to do something psychologically dark but visually light... Either that or something abstract.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff