Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Jill I Valentine
So who exactly is missing from the roleplay? How many haven't responded? :/

Let's see....

Laconic Heartbreak promised a post about a week ago. I know she's been pretty busy in RL but I'm not sure if that's still the case.

Both of our Long Range Damage Dealers

And I'm stilling waiting on a profile.

So 3 now. We'll have lost a total of 5 if they don't reply. Alyson's player is out of town still until next week I believe. Not as bad as I originally thought it would be.

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
YAY!

We got our leader back! Maria has been reinstated into her former position!

Tomorrow! I will be removing the remainder of the characters for those who have not replied. We have a person waiting in the wings to join us so we may have a new face! Those of you working on a post, I am planning on doing another story post tomorrow evening to get us rolling again and to explain why we don't have certain people anymore ok?

Veggie Killer's Husband

Beloved Warlord

10,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Akureikami

private messaged, skype messaged, and just informing you here just to make sure. Was very busy with multiple essays throughout the entirety of March. Looking forward to talk to you. Thank you.

Inquisitive Gatekeeper

Akureikami

I'm back and I've got a tan! What did I miss!

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Toyhe-N-Cosplayer
Akureikami

I'm back and I've got a tan! What did I miss!

YAY! Welcome back! Congrates on the tan! How what your trip?

Um we lost a few peeps. Might be getting a new one. We're in the gas station just outside the wall (it was a tunnel supposed to be a safe stop point) to be honest we've gotten no where. I've been promised a few posts and waited to move the story because of them. Sadly nothing has moved orz
Sorry. I'm going to have to drop. Between college, a job, looking after the family and various other things I don't have much time for myself anymore. Sorry for making you guys wait for nothing.

((I may keep watching in the future though.))

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sapphire-Bahamut
Sorry. I'm going to have to drop. Between college, a job, looking after the family and various other things I don't have much time for myself anymore. Sorry for making you guys wait for nothing.

((I may keep watching in the future though.))

That is perfectly fine dear. I hope things settle down for you! Good luck and we will hopefully see you in the future!

Dangerous Lover

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy guys! Just wanted to say I'm sorry. Especially to you, Aky. I know I promised a post but for some reason I just couldn't get through it and at this point I just have too much going on Q.Q I thought I could juggle it all but I can't. I'm sowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwy!

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Attention All Members

So this has been a bit of hard decision for me and now there is no avoiding it. Some of you might have called it other's may find it coming as a surprise. I will not be continuing this rp. Try as I may I have not been able to drum up any active posting. People will promise me posts and never deliver. I've been promised three profiles and never received them. It's stopped being fun for me and once that happens I know I'm not going to be able to put forth the effort I wanted in this. I had a lot of hopes for this rp but such things happen.

Thank you, all of you, for joining me on what little bit of a journey we got to go on. I've spoken to a few members about doing a private rp to finish the tale but that's not a set thing. Feel free to pm me for details if you so wish. I hope you all have fun on your rping adventures and maybe I'll see you guys around!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff