Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Nymph

11,250 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hi there -waves-

I'm Sakura! I'll be taking on the role as the Second-in-Command. I'm currently working on his reserve and soon his profile...so I hope to get that in by Thursday at the latest.

Once I get his reserve in, I'll be open to tons of plot emotion_dowant If anyone wants to plot please don't hesitate to PM me or quote me <3

I can't wait to start RPing with all of you!

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Akureikami
Hey guys! I'm just letting you know I'd like to open this weekend so if you haven't got your profile to me please do! More are still welcome to join but I thought we'd be able to get a little bit going in the main thread to hopefully attract some attention. If all goes according to plan opening will be friday night or saturday morning at the latest! Thanks for your patience!

I hope you guys are ready~

yay!! i've been waiting so long to get started! ^^
can't wait for this weekend, the anticipation is killing me! XD
Hello fellow survivors!

I will be playing your happy lil' mascot demolition expert!

Nah. He's an antisocial solo player. Have fun!

Dangerous Lover

Hi guys!!

Not sure I really introduced myself. My character is one of the Close range damage dealers(I just gotta finish the profile first, been procrastinating pretty hard core). You'll see her in there soon!

Kawaii Hunter

Howdy everyone!

I forgot there was an ooc.... emotion_facepalm
I will be playing the badass Grace O'Neill, The katanna wielding mysterious woman, She is the second close range damage dealer!

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
hey everyone!

glad to see some new people joining! ^^
I will be playing one of the Immune, Kaine the rebellious and short tempered teen! XD
hope to work well with you all~

Dangerous Lover

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY MY PROFILE IS DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Just a friendly little note. Our second in command will be running a bit late, poor thing got sick.

Besides that, welcome everyone! Once your profile is accepted you're welcome to join in the tense little moment in the church XD
Akureikami
Just a friendly little note. Our second in command will be running a bit late, poor thing got sick.

Besides that, welcome everyone! Once your profile is accepted you're welcome to join in the tense little moment in the church XD

I've done everything in the profile except for the backstory, which I can basically only bullet point so far. Hahaha. Oh boy. I'll be done soon...ish...hopefully.

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sapphy128
Akureikami

I've done everything in the profile except for the backstory, which I can basically only bullet point so far. Hahaha. Oh boy. I'll be done soon...ish...hopefully.

No rush owo. I plan for the group to mingle a bit here at the church so you have time.

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sapphy128
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hmm...

First post is always the hardest

Inquisitive Gatekeeper

User Image

Ohshootthereisanooc!!!

Hey all, I'm Toyhe. I'm playing the loud mouth mechanic. I look forward to Al butting heads with a lot of people >:3
Le plot? Le plot?

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
omg that picture is amazing~

Welcome to the OOC Toyhe owo Plotting is always wonderful...and thoroughly accepted~
Oh, the distractions!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas