Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey y'all. I'll (hopefully) be playing one of your scouts, Rhydian.

Also, I love how everyone seems to be avoiding the leader role. Hahaha. (responsibility is scary)

Kawaii Hunter

Not titanpad o_o

OOC is totally cool with me!!!!!

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
I don't know why people avoid the leader role o3o I would think people want some power but hey it happens. If I don't get that filled in the next couple days then I will take the role in an NPC sort of way.

Just so everyone knows I'm trying to let everyone post at least once, getting them to the church basically, before we move the group out of the Walls. We just got three lovely new reserves so now we're just awaiting our last four characters (unless someone is brave and takes the leader role).

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Akureikami
I don't know why people avoid the leader role o3o I would think people want some power but hey it happens. If I don't get that filled in the next couple days then I will take the role in an NPC sort of way.

Just so everyone knows I'm trying to let everyone post at least once, getting them to the church basically, before we move the group out of the Walls. We just got three lovely new reserves so now we're just awaiting our last four characters (unless someone is brave and takes the leader role).

welcome to the rp, new people! so happy to almost see it full! ^^
lol my older sister has no problem being leader roles as she loves the feel of control XD
too bad she doesn't play games or even knows the last of us or I would ask her to join and see if she would take the leader role
that's fine, i'm actually waiting for most to post too
(not that i have writer's block or anything)

i am really looking forward to the little arcs we might do with whoever's character is paired up with for a time
just sounds fun and exciting XD
First post. The post that hurts the most.

Tipsy Friend

hello everyone!! o wo

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
OtaDee
          hello everyone!! o wo

hello! ^^

Akureikami

i finally fixed my skype issue so we can use skype if you guys want to use that instead ^^

Tipsy Friend

Hi! i saw that the leader role was open... and I WANTED it! c:
          I'm down with the responsibility! I can handle it!

Wild_Rain_Falls
OtaDee
          hello everyone!! o wo

hello! ^^

Inquisitive Gatekeeper

Oooooo, our leader's face claim is Revy. I'll try to not make Alyson secretly lust after her too hard

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
OtaDee

hehe~ yay!
that's good and welcome to the rp
can't wait to work with you! ^^
*waves* Hullo! Just popping in to say hi to everyone and let y'all know I'll be following along reading~!

Tipsy Friend

thank you!! I can't wait to work with you as well! c:

Wild_Rain_Falls
OtaDee

hehe~ yay!
that's good and welcome to the rp
can't wait to work with you! ^^

ooh nice! I love the face claim for Alyson! ;; v ;; i gotta make sure Maria doesn't try to lust after her as well. (:

Toyhe-N-Cosplayer
Oooooo, our leader's face claim is Revy. I'll try to not make Alyson secretly lust after her too hard

Im the Girl one's Princess

Timid Fatcat

hello! i'm kawaakari dreams, and my character is Aspen, a scout
just thought I should pop in and introduce myself while i work on the profile c:
plus if anyone wants to plot, i'm all ears!

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
kawaakari dreams
hello! i'm kawaakari dreams, and my character is Aspen, a scout
just thought I should pop in and introduce myself while i work on the profile c:
plus if anyone wants to plot, i'm all ears!

hello ^^
glad to have you in the rp!
I'm Wild and I play as Kaine, one of the Immune.
I would be up for plotting if you want to when you finish your profile ^^

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
I'm not really all that talkative but if you ever want to plot something or interact with Nelion don't be afraid to pm me bout it or even ask if you want to share skype (this is to all of you who are not on my skype already lol). ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff