ElegantVictorainRose

Laconic Heartbreak

Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125

Jill I Valentine

Sapphire-Bahamut

Erylian

kawaakari dreams

Gundar TwinkleFluffy

This is a general quote/question for everyone still in the rp. We recently lost two members due to a lack of response to my messages though I have not yet removed the characters from play.

I'm just wondering what's going on with everyone, if anyone is still interested and trying to figure out the hold up. I have spoken to some of you about the delay (Like Toyhe I know is currently out of town/country) so I apologize for dragging this up again. We haven't had a new post since the 26th of Feb. I'm all for a slower paced rp but this is A LOT slower than I like. If people aren't interested in this anymore or don't have time just tell me! Honestly you will not offend me if your other rps are more important. I simply need to know so those who are still interested can keep going. I had originally hoped to be out of Dallas and into the next city by now. I know it can get difficult when you have multiple rps going on and sometimes the one you're running or just the other ones you are apart of capture your attention more. I've had to leave several rps before when I bit off more than I could chew.

Depending on responses here I will be removing and opening roles up again this coming weekend. I hope to hear back from you guys. If not I hope your adventures go well and maybe we'll meet again someday owo

Desirable Nymph

11,250 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Tipsy 100
Akureikami
I'm still here love <3 Slowly working on that profile....>.< sorry it's taking so long, I'm horrible I know >.<

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125

I would not say horrible. Have you had me a bit worried? Yes but I know you're a wonderful rper and I'm like 'Sakura D: I miss rping with you D: Hurry up and join us D:'

We lost the leader so Charles is the only one who knows where they are going orz

Desirable Nymph

11,250 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Tipsy 100
Akureikami
Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125

I would not say horrible. Have you had me a bit worried? Yes but I know you're a wonderful rper and I'm like 'Sakura D: I miss rping with you D: Hurry up and join us D:'

We lost the leader so Charles is the only one who knows where they are going orz

I know >.< I'm horrible hush. I miss RPing with you and Ryu too >w<

I don't have work this week until Saturday so I'm HOPING TO GOD I can get his profile in and the first post up so we can get this thing working. If the leader role doesn't get taken up, I guess we can make Charles the sort of leader, xD He knows where to go and who to meet so it's all good ^_^

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125
Akureikami
Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125

I don't have work this week until Saturday so I'm HOPING TO GOD I can get his profile in and the first post up so we can get this thing working. If the leader role doesn't get taken up, I guess we can make Charles the sort of leader, xD He knows where to go and who to meet so it's all good ^_^

You're not horrible D:

If you want him to be the technical 'leader' we can do that. I just always planned that the Second would know everything the leader did so unless you want him to divulge everything to the group and he just makes the important calls, we can do that too. It's no rush owo

Desirable Nymph

11,250 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Tipsy 100
Akureikami
Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125
Akureikami
Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125

You're not horrible D:

If you want him to be the technical 'leader' we can do that. I just always planned that the Second would know everything the leader did so unless you want him to divulge everything to the group and he just makes the important calls, we can do that too. It's no rush owo

I'd say its between two things. Either he can be the new leader, or I think it's better to keep the leader NPC OwO Charles will still know everything but with an NPC character they can make calls and posts every once in a while, declaring decisions that pushes the plots forward and more effectively OwO

Kawaii Hunter

I am so sorry. I have been so busy running my own RP and in other roleplays and life issues which I rather not discuss and health issues blah blah blah.

I am still interested. I really do apologize, I was waiting on the leader to post but I guess they aren't in the RP anymore?

sweatdrop I feel so horrible

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Jill I Valentine
I am so sorry. I have been so busy running my own RP and in other roleplays and life issues which I rather not discuss and health issues blah blah blah.

I am still interested. I really do apologize, I was waiting on the leader to post but I guess they aren't in the RP anymore?

sweatdrop I feel so horrible

You're fine my dear heart I included everyone even if I knew some of them were up to other things. I know you're running an rp cause I love your rp and have more thoughts to talk to you about eventually XD

Yes the leader is gone. I messaged her and the demo expert a week ago and got nothing out of it. Sadly we lost them both.

Im the Girl one's Princess

Timid Fatcat

sobs i'm sorry for not posting
i have a midterm tomorrow, but on the
weekend i'll definitely work on Aspen's
layout and post and have it up in these
few days i promise <3

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
kawaakari dreams

Wild_Rain_Falls

Thank you two, completely and honestly. This morning I got up and was planning on telling people I was closing this. I was considering just opening a side rp where those who had said something about being interested but I hadn't even settled on that. So thank you guys!

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
A side note to anyone paying attention to this OOC. If you were quoted in my post trying to figure out what was going on and have not replied by Monday the 16th I will be removing your characters. The Skype chat does not count as being active. I need to be messaged privately or on here in order for you to keep your place!

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Welp I'm still up for it ;u; don't want this to die too!!
I'm so sorry. x.x
The babies have been driving me nuts.
My dad left the family a while ago, my mum had twins and now I basically have to do a lot of the looking after for the whole family.

Then of course I make more trouble for myself. Sorry, but I'm slow. Really slow lately.

Kawaii Hunter

So who exactly is missing from the roleplay? How many haven't responded? :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas