13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

► Iɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
    The Last of Us and a desire to see how another story would go

► Lɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴄʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ
    Lit to advanced. Please see details within or message me before turning away!

► Gʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄs
    By yours truly, photos found around the net

► Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs
    Closed but Accepting!

User Image

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
hehe i'm so excited to get this rp started! ^^
i've been looking for a good last of us rp for a long time!

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
I'm looking forward to getting this rp rolling too owo I just wanted to get as many rolls filled as possible before starting it.

As soon as profiles come in I hope to start plotting things. SO many things~

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
hehe~ well i should have my profile done very soon for Kaine ^^
then we may think up some plotting. i think once also we start with whatever number of people we have that will start the influx of people joining.
that is usually how it happens to get more to join

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Just a bit of an update. We currently have the profiles in for our Immune characters and the Mechanic if anyone wants to start plotting. If you lovely folks know of anyone who might enjoy this rp I would appreciate it if you'd talk to them about it. I would like to have a couple more roles filled (primarily at the least the leader ) before we start.

Thanks a bunch dears~

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I'll try my best to see if anyone i know wants to join.
So hey everyone! I'm Wild and I play the role of one of the Immune, Kaine.
I would love to plot with any of you if you so wish.
I can't wait to work with all of you! ^^
Anyone have any ideas they want to pitch?

Toyhe-N-Cosplayer

Akureikami

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
hey i was wondering, since we're having trouble with more people joining, at least with getting a leader, how about we just make the leader a npc for now?
Like either of us could control the role until someone wants the actual position.
This way we could begin the rp before it dies before it can even begin in the first place.
If this isnt ok then i understand. I just wanted to see if this could possibly help

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Wild_Rain_Falls
hey i was wondering, since we're having trouble with more people joining, at least with getting a leader, how about we just make the leader a npc for now?
Like either of us could control the role until someone wants the actual position.
This way we could begin the rp before it dies before it can even begin in the first place.
If this isnt ok then i understand. I just wanted to see if this could possibly help

That's is actually what I was considering. I'll give it two more days and if we don't have anyone reserved for it we'll do that. I'm hoping to have the other two reserves in shortly as well.

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Akureikami

That's is actually what I was considering. I'll give it two more days and if we don't have anyone reserved for it we'll do that. I'm hoping to have the other two reserves in shortly as well.

ok that sounds reasonable.
hopefully we will.
i have been considering making another character and killing them off sometime in the rp since, some of the group is going to have to die on the journey as it should be in a last of us rp XD

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Wild_Rain_Falls
Akureikami

ok that sounds reasonable.
hopefully we will.
i have been considering making another character and killing them off sometime in the rp since, some of the group is going to have to die on the journey as it should be in a last of us rp XD

If you want to make another character you are welcome ot do so owo. I just ask that it is not the second in command. Someone contacted me today asking if I could save that one for her. Otherwise go for it owo

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Akureikami

If you want to make another character you are welcome ot do so owo. I just ask that it is not the second in command. Someone contacted me today asking if I could save that one for her. Otherwise go for it owo

no worries and yay to having another person! ^^
i'm going for the role of close range damage dealer since we don't have much fighters.

Dangerous Lover

Well, well well. Look what we have here, Aky.
heart

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Laconic Heartbreak
heart

heart Hello again my dear heart

Dangerous Lover

Akureikami
Laconic Heartbreak
heart

heart Hello again my dear heart

Guess who's bringing the sass back? <3

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Hey guys! I'm just letting you know I'd like to open this weekend so if you haven't got your profile to me please do! More are still welcome to join but I thought we'd be able to get a little bit going in the main thread to hopefully attract some attention. If all goes according to plan opening will be friday night or saturday morning at the latest! Thanks for your patience!

I hope you guys are ready~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces