Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Hero

RandomKate
NotSoDire

Where are you finding this second grant at?

Here and I'm just reposting.

Feral Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Timid 100
beastie allupons
Eri-chan18324
Wow, I finally have 20-ish of the snowflake charms. 40-ish more is going to be difficult.

Dem feels, I think I have 15 now.... ._. I heard people got them from Switchem but I haven't been so lucky....
gaia_diamond
The first two gift boxes that you get from switchem *should* give you the option of clothing or a snowflake charm giftbox. which happens to contain two, and is not soulbound, so you can buy the snowflake charm gift boxes from the marketplace.
beastie allupons
Eri-chan18324
Wow, I finally have 20-ish of the snowflake charms. 40-ish more is going to be difficult.

Dem feels, I think I have 15 now.... ._. I heard people got them from Switchem but I haven't been so lucky....
gaia_diamond

they are inside some of the gift boxes

Toxic Kitten

gaia_gaiagold
Felina75
gaia_star
gaia_diamond gaia_diamond
gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold
(Fafnir thinks you would be very tasty with the right condiments.)[akey]OvsK4vF4vWoinbYTghZoqC90SWm4Ip[/akey]
Kris_Toshiba
It also seems like you have to get EXACTLY 10 snowflakes to get the most damage.
Keavy Ordon
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
Keavy Ordon
User Image

IT'S DRAGON BAIT LIAM, SO LEAVE ME ALONE!!

User Image
(Fafnir thinks you would be very tasty with the right condiments.)[akey]OvsK4vF4vWoinbYTghZoqC90SWm4Ip[/akey]

Now you, I don't mind stalking me. It just gives me more of an opportunity to attack you!

User Image

Wilderness Seeker

22,940 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Happy Holidays to all
beastie allupons
Eri-chan18324

gaia_diamond
(Fafnir spurts forth a jet of flame and looks wholly unamused. Now would be a good time to change the subject!)[akey]OvsK4vF4vWoinbYTghZoqC90SWm4Ip[/akey]
ninja 1284 gaia_gaiagold

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces