Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
LaLuneSerene
All your snowflake links are dead

That's because they expire after 15 minutes.

flitiglisa's Husband

Timid Gaian

14,600 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Moira 200
BlackRoseBleeding
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold
(Fafnir cannot help but be intrigued by this discussion of glistening whatnots)[akey]MmIN8xAmwHm9Ss7r81J2QbRO[/akey]

Blessed Treasure

Urgh! I can't believe I've been attacking forever and will probably have to leave before he dies.

Dangerous Millionaire

Interesting, 834
iceynathy bae
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
karikka42
iceynathy bae
karikka42
iceynathy bae
im confuse of all this neutral

just click on this link http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/freeze/?key=MmIN8xAmwHm9Ss7r81J2QbRO to slash at the snowballs(but not the owls) because we all know that slashing at snowballs can kill the dragon (hehe) so yeah. and then try to follow all the 'attack the dragon' links on the new pages of this thread or whatever. also when we all succeed in killing Fafnir a link will appear so we can get our reward.
its not as gore-filled as the halloween one but this will do.
OH AND DON'T FORGET TO PICK UP YOUR WING STICKER FROM THE MAIN PAGE OF THIS EVENT!

and ohhh okay thank you and what new links?

you have to look through the new pages on this thread to see if Fafnir posts something so you can 'attack the dragon'

just go to the last pages of this thread to see if he has(which he most likely has) posted something
(Fafnir looks directly at you, almost longingly. Flattery will get you everywhere, including his stomach.)[akey]MmIN8xAmwHm9Ss7r81J2QbRO[/akey]

how can i get snowflake charms?
Angel of Death8761
gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond
Celmar
gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_star gaia_gaiagold gaia_crown gaia_gaiagold gaia_star gaia_diamond gaia_angelright
(Fafnir lets out a humble bellow that rattles your very bones. Smugly, he looks at you once more. He coughs, perhaps with mirth, as he readies a second outcry. His chest swells with a deep breath and he lets out a mighty ROAAAAAAARRRRR!!)[akey]MmIN8xAmwHm9Ss7r81J2QbRO[/akey]

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I always do the main event battle thing at the same time as caroling. I feel as though that's the way to go.

Yogurt Man's Wife

46,600 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Waffles! 25

Toxic Kitten

gaia_gaiagold

Yogurt Man's Wife

46,600 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Waffles! 25
Singing-Ariel
LaLuneSerene
All your snowflake links are dead

That's because they expire after 15 minutes.
(Fafnir is watching carefully. Mind your words-- he looks ready to pounce.)[akey]MmIN8xAmwHm9Ss7r81J2QbRO[/akey]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff