Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tay Lorien
Rumblestiltskin
Tay Lorien
That last part is another thing I'd like to know more about. What exactly did Ryback do to take 20 years off his life? A move?

He's not safe to work with in the ring...that's about it. He doesn't know how to do moves so that he's protecting the other wrestlers. That much is clear from just watching his matches.

I just wondered if it was a specific move that maybe should be banned.

Wait, what about the Styles Clash?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
black_wing_angel
Neither do you. Which is exactly my point.

I never said I DID know the truth...however, I'm not making ridiculous ******** claims about whether his story is valid or not. I just accept what he's said, tentatively, because it's in line with what we already know goes on in the WWE...

Quote:
Kevin, for ******** sake. I'm not the one with something to prove. That's now how Burden of Proof works. I'm casting doubt on Punk's claims. HE has the burden to prove something, because he's making the claims. By extension, you have something to prove. Not me.

Yes you are the one with something to prove...and asserting otherwise shows you have no ******** idea how the burden of proof works. If you'd just said "I don't believe him"...then, while that is a claim, you'd have pretty much already met your burden of proof, as that's the kind of claim where the statement is generally enough evidence for itself. However, you then started accusing him of lying...that is an entirely different claim...one you definitely need evidence to support...and you have none.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Mayor of Murderwood
Tay Lorien
Rumblestiltskin
Tay Lorien
That last part is another thing I'd like to know more about. What exactly did Ryback do to take 20 years off his life? A move?

He's not safe to work with in the ring...that's about it. He doesn't know how to do moves so that he's protecting the other wrestlers. That much is clear from just watching his matches.

Wait, what about the Styles Clash?

From what I've heard, it isn't so much that the move itself is dangerous...its the guy's not taking it the right way. Granted, moves aren't all that safe to begin with, but I don't think it's entirely on AJ for that.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Tay Lorien
Rumblestiltskin
Tay Lorien

Nah, it's just him being dumb as ********.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Rumblestiltskin
black_wing_angel

I never said I DID know the truth...however, I'm not making ridiculous ******** claims about whether his story is valid or not. I just accept what he's said, tentatively, because it's in line with what we already know goes on in the WWE...

"tentatively" my a**....

Quote:
Quote:
Kevin, for ******** sake. I'm not the one with something to prove. That's now how Burden of Proof works. I'm casting doubt on Punk's claims. HE has the burden to prove something, because he's making the claims. By extension, you have something to prove. Not me.

Yes you are the one with something to prove...and asserting otherwise shows you have no ******** idea how the burden of proof works. If you'd just said "I don't believe him"...then, while that is a claim, you'd have pretty much already met your burden of proof, as that's the kind of claim where the statement is generally enough evidence for itself. However, you then started accusing him of lying..

I did not outright accuse him of lying. I've merely pointed out the things that don't outright add up, leading me to suspect he might be.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
black_wing_angel
Rumblestiltskin
black_wing_angel

"tentatively" my a**....

Quote:
Quote:

Yes you are the one with something to prove...and asserting otherwise shows you have no ******** idea how the burden of proof works. If you'd just said "I don't believe him"...then, while that is a claim, you'd have pretty much already met your burden of proof, as that's the kind of claim where the statement is generally enough evidence for itself. However, you then started accusing him of lying..

I did not outright accuse him of lying. I've merely pointed out the things that don't outright add up, leading me to suspect he might be.

However, the statement "he's a whiny b***h" leads on that assumption.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
black_wing_angel
I did not outright accuse him of lying.

Yes you ******** did. And like I've said, the fact that you can't even be honest about what you're doing is why there's no point in talking to you. Comment all you want about this for now on...I'm done.

Dangerous Poster

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
You should just skip to 22:00 cause everything before that is Colt just bullshitting heres the youtube link

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yobyaxes R
black_wing_angel
After listening to some of it, and reading up on it, and s**t like that, I've come to a conclusion:

Phil Brooks is a whiny b***h. And at least moderately egotistical.

The biggest gripe I have with him, is his refusal to accept an offer to be put over by Triple H at Mania. Specifically his comment "I don't need that match. YOU do".

I'm sorry, but a win at Mania is a win at Mania. Especially when it's a main event. And to put it simply, whether you like Hunter or not, he is an established icon (future legend) of this company. So getting a win over him in the main event of Mania, is not "for him". Its' for YOU. Ungrateful p***k...

Basically, Phil Brooks has become the new age Shawn Michaels. Full of himself, and convinced he's God. And sorry, but Brooks couldn't wipe Shawn's a**, let alone has he the ground to be an arrogant, egotistical p***k, like Shawn used to be. And for the record, I didn't much care for Shawn, for a good long time, either, until he cooled his jets.

The WWE has never needed Punk, and damn sure don't need him now. They have plenty of up and comers (the former Shield members, especially) who are more than ready to take up any gap Punk left behind.

Now, as for the allegations of wrestling with broken ribs and staph? Well, for the broken ribs, I refer to Undertaker, who once wrestled with a broken Orbital bone. Didn't b***h about it. Because he was tough enough to do it. Brooks, obviously, isn't. As for the Staph...well...that kinda falls on the doctor, not the company. The company can't do s**t about something they don't know about. So just sue the doctor, and be done with it.

Basically, Brooks is just upset that he was actually feeling the demanding nature of being a top-tier guy, and he couldn't handle it. So he took his ball and went home. Couldn't even be bothered to give them a chance to work him off. Even Jeff Hardy gave them that.

Either way, Punk is old news. It's a new day, full of new potential. Let the whiny b***h go.

I utterly tipped you. Punk really IS being a whiny b***h and it's just a shame that so many people are still sucking his d**k.

Wait, you're surprised that Punk is venting his frustrations...on a show...where he was said to vent his frustrations? eek

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yobyaxes R
Mayor of Murderwood
Yobyaxes R
black_wing_angel
After listening to some of it, and reading up on it, and s**t like that, I've come to a conclusion:

The biggest gripe I have with him, is his refusal to accept an offer to be put over by Triple H at Mania. Specifically his comment "I don't need that match. YOU do".

I'm sorry, but a win at Mania is a win at Mania. Especially when it's a main event. And to put it simply, whether you like Hunter or not, he is an established icon (future legend) of this company. So getting a win over him in the main event of Mania, is not "for him". Its' for YOU. Ungrateful p***k...

Basically, Phil Brooks has become the new age Shawn Michaels. Full of himself, and convinced he's God. And sorry, but Brooks couldn't wipe Shawn's a**, let alone has he the ground to be an arrogant, egotistical p***k, like Shawn used to be. And for the record, I didn't much care for Shawn, for a good long time, either, until he cooled his jets.

The WWE has never needed Punk, and damn sure don't need him now. They have plenty of up and comers (the former Shield members, especially) who are more than ready to take up any gap Punk left behind.

Now, as for the allegations of wrestling with broken ribs and staph? Well, for the broken ribs, I refer to Undertaker, who once wrestled with a broken Orbital bone. Didn't b***h about it. Because he was tough enough to do it. Brooks, obviously, isn't. As for the Staph...well...that kinda falls on the doctor, not the company. The company can't do s**t about something they don't know about. So just sue the doctor, and be done with it.

Basically, Brooks is just upset that he was actually feeling the demanding nature of being a top-tier guy, and he couldn't handle it. So he took his ball and went home. Couldn't even be bothered to give them a chance to work him off. Even Jeff Hardy gave them that.

Either way, Punk is old news. It's a new day, full of new potential. Let the whiny b***h go.

I utterly tipped you. Punk really IS being a whiny b***h and it's just a shame that so many people are still sucking his d**k.

Wait, you're surprised that Punk is venting his frustrations...on a show...where he was said to vent his frustrations? eek

No not surprised, just disillusioned.

There really isn't much to say one way or the other about Punk's side of the story, given that there's little evidence to base it off of aside from personal testimony and he-said-she-said. That being the case, however, knowledge of the industry does seem to favor Punk's story. Does that mean I believe 100% that he's telling the truth? Not without evidence backing it, no. Likely, but until I see more, skepticism is healthy.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Yobyaxes R
Mayor of Murderwood
Yobyaxes R
Mayor of Murderwood
Yobyaxes R
black_wing_angel

There really isn't much to say one way or the other about Punk's side of the story, given that there's little evidence to base it off of aside from personal testimony and he-said-she-said. That being the case, however, knowledge of the industry does seem to favor Punk's story. Does that mean I believe 100% that he's telling the truth? Not without evidence backing it, no. Likely, but until I see more, skepticism is healthy.

Damn I just wrote a giant essay and it didn't submit. But the TL;DR version of it is that I don't have a problem with Punk leaving due to his health, but he came off as a whiny b***h for saying that WWE didn't cater to him.

And feminism is STILL bullshit.

This is exactly what I've been trying to say. If he had genuine health concerns (which, of course, is an "if" ), then ok. But the way he went about it was simply unacceptable. A simple "Hey, I'm kinda...not feeling well. Wind me down, and write me off TV, if you can do that, for me." Hell, they could've used it as an opportunity to push someone. But no, he just walked off the jobsite. Even Austin said that walking out was the stupidest thing he ever did, and regrets doing it.

And aside from that, there's the matter of what all he had to say about why he was "angry". Which literally comes down to him not getting his way. Sure, people s**t on the WWE for making Batista win the Rumble, but did they drop the ball? People seem to forget that HEEL HEAT is a major factor in the industry, and what's more heat-fueling, than having a part-timer win a match that the single most favored guy in the company wasn't even allowed to participate in? And in the end, did it NOT work out?

Basically, Punk was upset that he wasn't in John Cena's spot. Which, hey, everyone wants to be. Can't fault him for wanting. But to b***h and moan like he did, over the fact that he didn't make it? That's just whiny.

But now it's come to light that he's signed with the UFC. Anyone want to place bets on how well that goes? xd

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yobyaxes R
Mayor of Murderwood
Yobyaxes R
Mayor of Murderwood
Yobyaxes R

Damn I just wrote a giant essay and it didn't submit. But the TL;DR version of it is that I don't have a problem with Punk leaving due to his health, but he came off as a whiny b***h for saying that WWE didn't cater to him.

Which, again, he's venting. I'm kind of surprised neither you or Angel understand what "venting" is.

Quote:
And feminism is STILL bullshit.

...O...kay, then?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out