Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Mir Teiwaz
G3istly
Milady Chris Lightfellow

Mindlessly supporting the transition from console to computer is only going to cause problems though and I shamefully admit that is what I have been doing... and may continue to do. I do so regretfully as it is painfully obvious Square Enix has zero interest in establishing quality ports.
User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

They also just recently announced that the FFXIII trilogy is coming to Steam. I'm sure someone cares.

@Topic ~ Playing Diablo 3 on PC until Ar Nosurge comes in the mail next week.

There's a new Ar Tonelico coming?!

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Milady Chris Lightfellow
There's a new Ar Tonelico coming?!
User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star is a game that takes place quite a long time before the Ar Tonelico trilogy, but it does take place on the same planet.

I haven't looked up too much about it for fear of spoiling the game, but the trailers show a young Shurelia, which implies it takes place a long time before AT1, as this would mean she hadn't had the installs to make her the administrator of the tower. It is also the sequel to the as-yet-unreleased in the west Ciel Nosurge, which was a Vita game.

Even if you had never heard of the game, the music in this trailer would instantly give it away.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
This might seem a little random, but do you know what Square needs to do? Hurry up and put Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions on Steam. Because that remake was FANTASTIC.
Milady Chris Lightfellow

I would literally kill for that to happen. Final Fantasy Tactics is one of the greatest games in existence and they only managed to improve it with Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions. It would also be nice to see Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on there but I seem to be one of few who genuinely enjoyed it.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
G3istly
Milady Chris Lightfellow

I would literally kill for that to happen. Final Fantasy Tactics is one of the greatest games in existence and they only managed to improve it with Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions. It would also be nice to see Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on there but I seem to be one of few who genuinely enjoyed it.

Tactics Advance was very enjoyable, yes. I was only disappointed by the fact that it, and it's sequel, weren't true successors to the original game. But then, that seems rather cruel, to hold the two followups to the high standards of the original Final Fantasy Tactics. Even more so the remake, that made it even more sublime.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Hard to believe that this almost happened in Ar NoSurge, (Enemy Attack's By Deleting Player's Save Data) and (Unkillabe Enemy Unless Conditions Met.) If that did happen, then scoot over Soul's series!

Quoting myself from a similar thread.

Reno Takamiya
Nintendo 3DS: SMT IV, Conception II, A Link Between Worlds, Project X Zone and Spirit Camera.

PS Vita: Dynasty Warriors NEXT, CastleStorm, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Silent Hill: Book of Memories, Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen, Rayman Origins, Lego Batman 2: DC Heroes, Hot Shots Golf World Invitational and Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

PlayStation 3: Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll, Enslaved: Odyssey To The West, Tales of Graces f, Resistance 3, Resistance Fall of Man, Yakuza 4, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Nier, GTA IV: Episodes, White Knight Chronicles, Eternal Sonata, Blades of Time, Dead Space 1 and 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Ni No Kuni, Persona 3 FES, Digital Devil Saga and Kingdom Hearts 1.5.

Xbox 360: Dark

Recent Acquisition: Murdered: Soul Suspect on the PS3.
Should be evident with my sig
Lately I've been playing Destiny when my brother's on. Otherwise I'm replaying Fire Emblem: Awakening and trying to 1) Actually use all of the characters this time and 2) Listen to all of the support conversations.
Milady Chris Lightfellow

There is a part of me that would love nothing more than to see a proper sequel to Final Fantasy Tactics but my rational side realizes that would be a terrible idea and they would likely ruin it as they did with Chrono Cross. I may be in the minority with that opinion but that game lacked the charm and everything else that made the original spectacular. That said, I would like a proper PC port of both versions of the Final Fantasy Tactics (because the classic is still fantastic) and that includes keeping the multiplayer feature --- if it can be expanded upon, even better.

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
yum_tea Still playing Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions. Not quite through with the first chapter, but I've got almost every one of the base classes unlocked and a nice stockpile of gil and items ready for the next chapter. At this point I'm taking a break because I don't know if I want to keep grinding until -all- the classes are unlocked and mastered, including the ones added for the remake, or if I just want to progress through the story normally and let the pieces come together as they may. I also have to decide if I want to pick up Cloud and go through the headache of leveling him. I don't do it every playthrough, but I might on this one to see if there's been any changes made to his starting class.

Wheezing Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I just got Platinum on Danganronpa 2 yesterday, so now I'm back to working on Akiba's Trip. That's really the only thing I'm working on. Well, that and TERA.

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
World of Warcraft
Very excited for the upcoming big pre-expansion patch.
Lazuli Kitten
World of Warcraft
Very excited for the upcoming big pre-expansion patch.

Nothing is more exciting than having them remove everything worthwhile.
Destiny. Disney Infinity 2.0 next Tuesday . . .

IRL Noob

since the school year started all i can really play is kingdom hearts on weekends but i'll start up the sims 4 or fallout new vegas randomly at times crying ! what are you playing? 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff