Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Sasuke Uchiha-

Sasuke thought for a moment, it sounded like this was the akatsuki, and if so he knew who he had to see about this. Sasuke looked at his two daughters, then left the room and made for the inn. Sasuke noticed Richi and Shikaku, along with Rose."Richi can I talk to you?" Sasuke asked his son.

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
.::~::. Rīchi .::~::.

Rīchi only laughed to himself a bit at Shikaku's comment. "Perhaps, but its always such a nuisance getting the others to help. But I guess if I have no other choice, I'll have to get Itachi-san to help me then," he spoke with a small shrug. "If your going for a Bijuu, try not to kill the Jinchūriki. It would be bothersome if we have to wait a couple of years for it to revive," and with that, Rīchi got back to his feet. Stretching a bit, thinking about what else he had said. Facing father again did make him a little bit giddy, Susanoo tasted quite good last time he had faced it, and now that he was more in control, he'd really get to enjoy it.

Before Rīchi even got a chance to head back out, it seemed like they'd already found him. "You want to talk? I suppose I can spare a few minutes, but then I've got things to do," he replied to Sasuke, slipping a new pocky stick into his mouth. Although he had to admit, this was a lot more calm of a meeting then he had expected to get next time he'd seen his father. Not that it mattered he supposed, everything was gonna roll back once he got to the whole capturing the Bijuu stuff. But for now, avoiding the pointless conflicts was always a nice touch he could do with.

copycat4756
Shikaku

One Hell Of A Master
Sasuke Uchiha

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Sasuke Uchiha-

Sasuke looked at Richi."Not here outside." Sasuke said, then went outside, and waited for Richi to join him. Once he did Sasuke began to talk. "Richi if I remember correctly you're with the akatsuki. Was it your friends that attacked my daughter? Answer me." Sasuke said, a bit pissed that his daughter had been attacked.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Ceru Uchiha

"Are they now?." Ceru asked Yuki her a bit surprised by that. "So how do you know so much about them anyways?" She asked her new friend and half brother from what she'd been told.

User Image
Kylix Uzumaki

"You never know." Kylix told Snow as he was afraid of her father to tell the truth. "Anyways next time I'll protect you Snow." He told her with a grin on his face him sure of himself. They were both ninji and she could take care of herself but a friend being there for someone was a good thing. "so do you want to stop by later then or should we just hang out for a bit?"

XVocalXMimiX

Drago_BloodMoon

One Hell Of A Master

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Yuki-

"I heard about them from my father. He told me to be careful because they'd be after me." Yuki looked out the window nearby."Your dad seems to have gone after them, if it is them. But from what I've heard it likely is." Yuki said, and then took a seat."Ceru do you think we should still go after them?" Yuki asked her.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
SNOW UCHIHA

User Image
Snow smiled at Kylix."Sure thats fine."Snow said as she sat down as she was relieved she wasnt killed or wounded badly."Damn it if i only knew ice jutsu's or something like that."She mumbled as she looked down and closed her eyes tightly."Geez but....i guess it couldnt be helped. There stronger then me."She said to herself.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Ceru Uchiha

"They might be long gone already but it won't hurt to try and track them down." Ceru as she looked around trying to think of where the people who did this might have ran off to. "Yeah we better go looking for them." She said as she started to go looking rushing off wondering if he'd follow her or not.

One Hell Of A Master

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Drago_BloodMoon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Rose~

Rose Walks outside and says softly to Richi "I am sorry I must be leaving now sir but I'll leave my cat with him She'll know what to do" she walks off to the weapons store and looks at Katana's.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Kylix Uzumaki

"I'm sure that you're plenty strong enough to fight back." Kylix told Snow him knowing what her family was capable of as did most of the village. "Though my eyes are here if you need them remember that." He told her as he took her hand into his.

XVocalXMimiX

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
.::~::. Rīchi .::~::.

So, it was one of them, Rīchi thought when Sasuke informed him that it was one of sister that had been the center of that commotion earlier. He'd never met them himself, though it did bring him a slight concern in his mind. "You'll have to give me a little information then that if you expect me to know who did what, I cut out my Sharingan long ago, I don't keep eyes on everyone. It's not like the Akatsuki make it a habit to attack people at random, most tend to avoid a fight unless its forced. If it was an Akatsuki, it means she tried to get involved in someone's business. I'd suggest you teach them to not do that, might save yourself a lot less bloodshed in the family," he could easily guess who was involved with the incident though. It forced a short sigh out of himself, stuff was certainly a lot easier to keep together in Iwagakure. Still, he figured they could at least try to hide themselves a bit better until they were bit further along with their plans. It was gonna be more difficult if they all ready went to the top of world shouted out what they planning to do. Certainly made him regret aligning to them to a point.

Rīchi did make a point to wave Rose off, trying to play it off like she was a random child. But considering the company, he wouldn't put it past his father to start making connections. Still, he could try to keep things together in Konohagakure, it would be difficult now though. But he suppose he would still have to make the most of the situation.

One Hell Of A Master
Sasuke Uchiha

Drago_BloodMoon
Rose

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Drago_BloodMoon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Rose~

Rose takes a katana from the shelf and draws it and looks at how it is made and the shop keeper asks her to put it away she doesn't and says to the shopkeeper "I'll buy it" but the shopkeeper shakes his head no and grabs her wrist makes her drop the katana on the shopkeepers foot stabbing it he yells as she says "I'll pay 600 yen for it then she places the money on the counter and walks out with the katana sheathed on her waist and smiles.

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Sasuke Uchiha-

Sasuke scoffed, "Tch, the attack in the sake place. The paper bombs that were used. It's fine if you don't want to tell me. Either way be on your guard. Akatsuki or not I don't want to lose you." Sasuke said, which was probably more caring then he usually was towards his kids. Sasuke noticed the girl that had talked to Richi, probably another akatsuki even though she was young. Sasuke thought.

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Yuki-

Yuki followed after Ceru."Hey wait up!" Yuki said and finally caught up to her."Where should we look? Outside or in a building?" Yuki asked, although if the akatsuki were truly after him they'd probably go after him themselves.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
SNOW UCHIHA

User Image
Snow's face turns red as she moves her hand away from him."Y-You forgot that i have those eyes as well not just sharingan...its a pain to have two kekkei genkai's in my eyes."Snow said as she looks down and walks out of the shop and runs off on her own."No one understands that."She thought as she jumps up onto a roof top.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Ceru Uchiha

"They might have hide somewhere till the cost gets cleared though your guess is as good as mine." Ceru told Yuki as the people who attacked might have also rushed off into the crowd. "We should split up and search just to cover more ground before meeting up back here." She said hoping to find their hide out if they were still around.

One Hell Of A Master

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces