Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 104 105 106 > >> »|

emotion_bigheart

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

zilvania
Yume Yokohama
emotion_bigheart

i'm gonna upload your request between tonight or tomorrow morning!
i am so very sorry for the delay! crying
Oh okay. No problem I'm in no big hurry take your time. I was just stopping by to bump. XD

Masterful Lover

User ImageUser Image

❄Type of graphic: L role-play post
                                                                                  ❄Pictures/images to use: uno ; dos ; tres ; cuatro << I like this image a lot and is prob the best L/side pic I gave you, but it has her faceclaim's name on it and the idolmaster stuff so if there's a way to cover that/edit it out I'd reallyreallyreally appreciate it <3
                                                                                  ❄Animation: tbh I lovelovelove this but pixiv is mean and the only way I was able to download it was as a zip file of the 38 pics that make this gif, not an already put together version /cries forever ; so no animation expectations but if you're feeling creative with sparkles or what have you don't let me stop youuu still spazzing over the lulu embers
                                                                                  ❄Sample: if you wanted to do a header + a sidebar instead of an L feel free to do so! either way, I like when the length on the side is pronounced (since my posts tend to be lengthy) like you did on lucius'!
                                                                                  ❄Style of graphic: she's an aspiring idol with a feisty, playful attitude--something bright and vibrant with the poppy sort of feel...but a hint of edginess? SHE REMINDS ME OF THE MUSIC ARTIST P!NK with that almost conflicting combo that somehow works--if that helps at all. ignore how specific this sounds LOL. the theme really should just be ~fun~ with a lot of artistic freedom.
                                                                                  ❄Colors: artist freedommmm; anything that looks good with the pictures!
                                                                                  ❄Text: hashtag font if you can ; her name Kaminari Utako
                                                                                  ❄Details: I'd like a footer and a time skip button if you'd be so kind~
                                                                                  ❄Valar Moghulis: RED WEDDING /CRAIS [ALSO I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE ME BECAUSE I INTEND TO STAY LONGLONGLONG TIME emotion_dowant ]
                                                                                  ❄Final offer: 15b

did you still want me to bump ? D ;

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Dementedly

hahaha glad you came back, by what date do you want it done sugar? c:

A v e m a r i a xo

hahahha don't even ask, i've been always missing your bumps! it's just that i thought you were busy in some other things so i left you alone but you can pass around whenever you want baby
and btw why haven't you ordered anything from me anymore? D:
you found someone else right? </3 i knew it, you're cheating on my designs!!
KJSAKDJSAKDJSKDJA i'm just kidding, i totally respect you, feel free to order anything anytime, tho i seem busy for my little bumper i can always find a little time whenever heheh
and of course you can just tip me because well, it's you. c:

Masterful Lover

zilvania

AHH YAY I'm glad you're glad emotion_dowant

there's absolutely no rush since I have a temp layout for her ready to go~
but in at least a couple of weeks or so would be awesomeeee = u =b

I hope your last college semester is going swell!
I actually literally just graduated from mine
so I'm very well aware of how hectic last semesters can be
/sends all my calming vibes your way (〜 ̄u ̄)〜
zilvania

no nooo I always creep here when I see new posts D ; I wasn't sure if you wanted me to keep bumping or not since you had so many orders !!
WAAHHHTT , NOO !! I've wanted to order but you were all filled up & I know you're back in school too & what not so I didn't want to trouble you !!
I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOUR BOOTIFUL DESIGNS !! crying
hehe I'll definitely order from you again when you're freed up ; 3 !!
UNTIL THEN I SHALL CONTINUE raping BUMPING THIS THREAD !!

Noxsyn's King

Hey there.
It's a pleasure to meet you. Feel free to call me Levi. I'll probably be a regular now. emotion_awesome
I'm a friend of Nocturnabelle's and Dementedly's and they recommended you.
I can see why, your work is beyond great. ^w^
I think it's safe to say I've been looking for a killer graphic artist for the longest time and finally you have been found.

User ImageUser Image

❄Type of graphic: L post layout
                                                                                  ❄Pictures/images to use: One
                                                                                  Two
                                                                                  Three

Optional:
                                                                                  One
                                                                                  Two

❄Animation: N/A.
                                                                                  ❄Sample: N/A
                                                                                  ❄Style of graphic: Punk
                                                                                  ❄Colors: Artistic Freedom
                                                                                  ❄Text: Font
                                                                                  His name is Vance Mitsuru.

❄Details: This is the thread. He's half English and half Japanese. Additionally, he's a rebellious composer at a school dedicated to music who normally goes with his tattooed and pierced appearance. When having to perform, he seems to undergo a transformation and his piercings disappear until the performance is over. He's feisty, smart mouthed, flirtatious, and in love with music. To him rules and authority are for wimps. If possible may have a time skip button as well? Thank you for your time.
                                                                                  ❄Valar Moghulis: Valar doaheris
                                                                                  ❄Final offer: Astra: Rose Breeze

Dementedly's Waifu

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
HI I'M BACK
I dragged Levi here twisted Well not dragged because he looked willingly but... NEW CUSTOMER XDDDD
Deme and I have been bragging to you about everyone even though I haven't ordered from you yet redface
BUT THAT CHANGES NOW.
Sorry I'm so hyper, I had coffee @.@

User ImageUser Image

❄Type of graphic: L Post Layout
                                                                                  ❄Pictures/images to use: One
                                                                                  Two
                                                                                  Three
                                                                                  Four

❄Animation: I loved the little firework thingies you added to Lucius'. If you find a small animation that would work in Adonis' too I would be happier than a clam.
                                                                                  ❄Sample: Artistic Freedom!
                                                                                  ❄Style of graphic: Ummm, something to compliment Lucius Himura. emotion_bigheart
                                                                                  ❄Colors: Blues and greys please. Kinda the opposite of Lucius' reds.
                                                                                  ❄Text: His name's Adonis Blaine Ardor
                                                                                  Option One
                                                                                  Option Two
                                                                                  Option Three

❄Details: He's an intelligent and rather sarcastic wizard who's currently working at a shop that helps people by using magic. He has a very low tolerance level and reads/ studies a lot. Adonis shows very little emotion and often keeps a poker face nowadays. He wasn't always like that but became more closed off to people after the death of his lover which he blames himself for. He's the soulmate to Lucius Himura emotion_kirakira His appearance looks different in the last one because he eventually gets changed into a demon like his partner. His eyes are golden despite how some of the pics have him with blue eyes. Though in the picture where the cross is floating I think his eye looks blue because of the glow? O.O
                                                                                  Can I also have a time skip button thingie and a footer please? Here's the roleplay!

❄Valar Moghulis: Valar Doaheris ~
                                                                                  ❄Final offer: Pandalita
                                                                                  Bicolored Cutie Pigtails
                                                                                  Perfumed Bower
                                                                                  Alternate Sasha's Skirt
                                                                                  Afternoon Lotus

emotion_kirakira
emotion_bigheart

Business Noob

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Leviculus

hi there, well i don't have any problems taking your offer sweetie, but i might take some time like 1 week or so because i have other rush orders i haven't yet made, so if you don't have problem with that i'd glad to make yours !. btw, i'm so glad you liked my owrk, thanks a lot for the compliments! redface

A v e m a r i a xo

thanks a lot for your bumpies sweetie!

Nocturnabelle

OMG i love your offet TnT thank you so much!!
are you in any rush baby? since i still got some work left to do that i must begin to do soon, but i am so glad you finally came to buy from me -w- i would love to make something beautiful for you.

Noxsyn's King

zilvania

No problem at all. I'm in no rush and I understand you being busy.
Take your time. Thank you for accepting.
You deserve the compliments, you're extremely talented.
You'll be seeing me around a lot now.
Aha, you'll probably get tired of my face around here.
Anyway, thank you again. ^w^
zilvania

of course < 3
Can I marry you & your graphics emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items