Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

7,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Any of em on here? I haven't been on here in a long time and had to just remake, so I'm looking for some good conversation smile

Which one of the games is your favorite? Favorite characters? Cases?

Trials and Tribulations is mine, along with godot and that final case, it completely destroyed me but it was still so good crying

Familiar Explorer

Trials and Tribulations is my favorite also smile

Though I haven't played any 3ds ones yet unfortunately

I think it was the final case that made me feel dumbstruck and I said to myself "yup, I'm in love with this series"

Hilarious Genius

7,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
xthumbtack

I think it was the final case that made me feel dumbstruck and I said to myself "yup, I'm in love with this series"

I haven't gotten to play the newest one yet either gonk
Suuuper excited for the professor layton crossover coming out though

I was up until like 3 AM beating that case and spent most of it breaking down, watching Godot fall like that was painful u_u

Familiar Explorer

robodongs
xthumbtack

I was up until like 3 AM beating that case and spent most of it breaking down, watching Godot fall like that was painful u_u

oh yeah...godot... crying

who else played a major role in that case? It's been too long for me!

Distinct Bibliophile

6,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
SLAMS THREAD OPEN
DID SOMEONE SAY
ACE ATTORNEY

Hilarious Genius

7,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
ShatteredRoom
SLAMS THREAD OPEN
DID SOMEONE SAY
ACE ATTORNEY

RIPS THREAD IN HALF

YOUUUU BET I DID

Distinct Bibliophile

6,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Person of Interest 200
robodongs
ShatteredRoom
SLAMS THREAD OPEN
DID SOMEONE SAY
ACE ATTORNEY

RIPS THREAD IN HALF

YOUUUU BET I DID

I WOULD [********] THE ACE ATTORNEY GAMES I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

Hilarious Genius

7,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
xthumbtack
robodongs
xthumbtack

oh yeah...godot... crying

who else played a major role in that case? It's been too long for me!

A lot of the characters make a comeback in that case actually! It's been a while since I've played too, but it centers all around the Fey family and even Edgeworth and Franziska float around a bit during that case as well!

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Yesterday I found that the HD trilogy of the ace attorney games is free on the iOS store, and I apparently don't have the space for the game. (Even though I have 580 MB and it requires 360...)

HALP. Also, Phoenix Write:Ace Attorney is my jam. I was about to buy it on iOS, but them I saw that free HD trilogy app.... WHAT TO DELETE?!

Distinct Bibliophile

6,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Person of Interest 200
pong kiyo
Yesterday I found that the HD trilogy of the ace attorney games is free on the iOS store, and I apparently don't have the space for the game. (Even though I have 580 MB and it requires 360...)

HALP. Also, Phoenix Write:Ace Attorney is my jam. I was about to buy it on iOS, but them I saw that free HD trilogy app.... WHAT TO DELETE?!

The HD trilogy isn't actually free- Only the first case is. The others you have to pay for, but it's an extremely good deal. I bought it as soon as I could, lol.

Hilarious Genius

7,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
pong kiyo

WOAH WAIT it's free??? Oooooh snap son, time to go to the ios store

Hilarious Genius

7,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
ShatteredRoom
pong kiyo

The HD trilogy isn't actually free- Only the first case is. The others you have to pay for, but it's an extremely good deal. I bought it as soon as I could, lol.

Noooo I just got so excited crying

They're re-releasing them all on 3DS, which I'm gonna hop on but free ace attorney?? Sighs dreamily

Distinct Bibliophile

6,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Person of Interest 200
robodongs
ShatteredRoom
pong kiyo

Noooo I just got so excited crying

They're re-releasing them all on 3DS, which I'm gonna hop on but free ace attorney?? Sighs dreamily

I'm suuuuper excited for Ace Attorney 123 because apparently the sprites are better than they were in the iOS version~~

Do you wanna trade FCs while we're discussing 3DS AA?

Romantic Grabber

Trials beats everything.

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
robodongs
Any of em on here? I haven't been on here in a long time and had to just remake, so I'm looking for some good conversation smile

Which one of the games is your favorite? Favorite characters? Cases?

Trials and Tribulations is mine, along with godot and that final case, it completely destroyed me but it was still so good crying

OMG I LOVE THE SERIES. I love all of them biggrin Especially Duel Destinies. Go Athena Cykes!!!

Maya Fey is one of my favorite characters ever heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces