Welcome to Gaia! ::

NM minis and NM scarf.
I actually had the gold for them, I just wanted to see how much lower they could go. Then massive inflation struck. Bye-bye NMs.

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Pretty sure before inflation it was Agape I almost had enough gold for. At this wave of inflation, it was Lovely Lucie that got away... D:

Raimyah's Partner

High-functioning Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Dragon Master 50
I used to want Ruined Souls but lost interest just after an inflation spike back when I first joined.

Then about two months ago I got Jinxi's Charm. Was only 1 mil each. But I sensed another inflation coming and bought several before it jumped to 100 mil. I got about 1.3 pages full of the item on my inventory. I don't want to sell them though.

Now it's nearing 2 billion gold. And Ruined Souls is nearing 3 billion.

I predict we have only a few months until a Depression starts. In the meantime I'll be sitting back, drinking tea, and watching the economy of this site collapse under its own weight.
Hum...Astra eyes, for me.

I'm questing the full set, and a while back I would go through all the listings on MP and buy them now and then based on whichever ones were deflated at the time. But, ya know, times have changed. lol

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
There's a few items I could've gotten that have risen way out of reach now, but on the other hand there's some items I did manage to get that have also risen and I'm glad I was able to get them then. I'd never be able to get some of them now.

Mark of the Unsound is one I wish I'd gotten. When I was looking at it, it was 600m. Now it's 20 billion and will never be mine. emo

Kawaii Spirit

Maisy Lovely Locks, Madoka Magica: Madoka Kaname and SDPlus #483 Artemis.

They're completely unattainable. I mean as in I will never, ever be able to buy these items. Ever. Maisy is especially heartbreaking since I had a chance to buy it but skipped it because it was all the gold I had and I thought it would deflate. Sigh.

Edit: oh and Across Blush, too.

crying

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
Currently it's the set of animated Wolf Ears and Tails on my wishlist. (Well yeah...technically inflation was pretty bad back when they were released, but now? Ho gawd. User Image) Especially the black ones. I had just a few bil, but it was even enough to get two sets of it (because I also wanted them for another account).

I was even thinking, "Hey, this might be a good investment for when recolors I actually want of these are released." Why did I not grab the chance. TwT

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
The items from the Turbulent Waters Bundle(Madame Rouge, Mysterious Captain, Azure Guidance). I really regret not getting them before Candy Hearts was released. I remember having enough for the bundle at the time, but I decided to see what items were in Februaury's RIG (Deep Ship) first. In the past whenever I had bought something expensive before a RIG release, there's usually a bunch of items I want from the RIG and I don't have the gold to buy them. xd

And Water Nixie when it was going for 90 million. I had the gold for it, but I decided on another item I wanted instead.

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Fitzgerald Grant
Chocobo Princess
Twisting Dusk.

It was what I considered a bit overpriced at its release, but now it's just far, far out of range for me. I may have to let that one go.

Do you want one? I have one and I wouldn't mind at all giving it to you~

Just send me a trade, dear.

Thank you for your kind offer. Special thanks also to Katrina1185, who sent it to me as a gift. eek heart

Oh, and I see I forgot to answer the final question in the OP, about scheduling. Yes, I just wishlist the items I know I will still want later and then check back on them in a year or so. xd I have time, not gold, currently, so this works out okay for most items (since others will have forgotten them or be willing to sell for less after that much time passes, while I will still be bursting with avatar outfit ideas using them).

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Everything. gonk

Mewling Kitten

Probably my quest item xd Though I thought they were already inflated when they first came out. Now they are about 10 times more expensive gaia_kittenstar kill me

In a relationship with Sappho herself

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
agape and parcel post.

... even worse, i had them, and sold them to do other things.

//screams

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
I regret not buying Maisy Lovely Locks when it was 50m. I hoped that it would deflate a bit more, but boy was I wrong! After inflation, I wanted to save my gold, but the item just keeps inflating!

Enduring Hero

I've had a two items i've regretted not buying-- but they've went down because of being thrown into item generators woohoo.
The other item-- yeah no. I haven't been able to get my hands on it still because now it's completely outta my budget range. NeoGaia Anti-hero. Yep. Well, at the very least, i'm so very glad I snagged Agape before the inflation hit. So very very glad. Never would be able to afford it otherwise.

Dog

Aika's Garden ):
I had 5.5 billion at the time Aika's
was around 5 but I decided
to put most of it into that Elysium Gate thingy.

and now it's like 9 billion.
emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas