Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I still have regrets about "the one item that got away" via inflation. Since some of us users don't pay for gold gens, we're kind of limited on the gold side. I haven't even gotten any RIG items for months since the lowest price for fail items is 50M. Though I still think of the items that I could have gotten last year, or a few years ago, that were 300k or 800k that are now 3B. Or items that I should have kept that are now non-existent in the MP. Or the item that I was questing for right before the inflation hit.

I used to collect RIG fail items, mostly because I really loved background items. So I would wait until mid-month when the price dropped and would snatch them up for 50k, and somehow I would accumulate 50k every month just by posting and doing my normal stuff. Though there were still some items on my wishlist that were "out of the budget", that I thought were cool items that I could use later but just forgot about buying them or hoped that the price would drop. Some of these items are background-modifiers or just have a theme that I would like to use someday like for holidays or special occasion. I really regret not buying that Beach Day background item for 300k when I had the chance, but at the time I thought it was too big of an expenditure to warrant the purchase. So I let it sit in my wishlist for years, watching the price climb and fall through the seasons, but now it's just too far out of my hands. I culled my wishlist to just a few items that I would really appreciate having someday, but I'm still on this one tract mind where the cost is too great for an item with only three poses or that I would only use one week a year.

gaia_spoons Do you have any items you regret not buying?
gaia_spoons Did you ever eventually obtain those items? By what method?
gaia_spoons Do you have a schedule that you work out so that you can purchase the items you want?

Tipsy Genius

Jacked up Shirt. It was within my reach and now it's not. I'm not sure why I didn't buy it when I had the chance, save for the obvious "I'm a gigantic idiot" reason, but now I regret it.

Tiny Pumpkin

I'll always regret never getting Sainte Ciel: Agape. I'm sure a lot of people share this regret...

Handsome Man-Lover

It used to be Agape and then I won it from a Project rig emotion_yatta

HARMony though. I still want it, but I doubt I can ever afford it.

Saxy Coder

Mona's Potion

I remember back when it was less than 1 mill
Now it won't go down below 1 bill emo

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Some of the EIs/REIs I regret not getting um, doubles of because of how much I use 'em.

Dangerous Darling

Merry mime. Except it's worse, because I actually had it, and sold it thinking I would be able to get it back, no problem. /self judge.

Slumbering Tengu

Spiral Candy horns
Saw them priced once at 4 mill before inflation took off
but figured I'd wait and see if they got cheaper
I am the biggest idiot for not buying them then emotion_facepalm
I even had multiple millions so even then 4 mill wasn't bank breaking

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Bowie-Spawan

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

That's mine, HARMony.

I regret not trying to get it before the inflation hit.
crying

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Handsome Man-Lover

Calelith
Bowie-Spawan

That's mine, HARMony.

crying

It was at about 800mil for a while when I might have been able to get it, if I had been willing to sell some stuff. Really regret not doing so, ugh crying

Feline Bookworm

User Image

Mine is Agape. I was questing it six/seven months ago and was being soo picky about
prices. I refused to pay more than 3m for it, so I held out trying to find one for cheaper/hoping
it'd deflate, and now... emo

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ankh of Aset, Eccentric Resonance, Kottan Bell Reunion. All of these I discovered awhile before inflation hit, and I was waiting for them to get down to under several million, back down to the price ranges they had a few weeks before I discovered them, since they had all at least doubled in price shortly after I discovered them, and stayed that high. I figured they'd deflate again a little eventually and I'd pick them up then...

... ;_;

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Bowie-Spawan
Calelith
Bowie-Spawan

That's mine, HARMony.

crying

It was at about 800mil for a while when I might have been able to get it, if I had been willing to sell some stuff. Really regret not doing so, ugh crying

I doubt I could have ever gotten it pre inflation honestly. Though I did get close at one time, but I bought something else instead.

Don't remember what or why...

fxxkin demon

Nitemare mini wings. Just before the major inflation hit they were priced around 250m or so. I remember thinking about buying a set to have because I'd never thought I would ever afford them. I ended up passing and buying something else. Now they are like 250bil.

Biggest Anubutt

EDIT: Thank you for the mini halo and mini wings as backwings. I now can use them myself. 4laugh
Original post is after the dash line.

---

I mean, at first I didn't want to buy KiKi (CoCo's better for Main plus it doesn't bite), but I ended up going after it and got it years ago at 300k which was a lot.

There have been things I prolly could have bought and held on to for vending at times, but a more appropriate reply is the 10th anniversary halo and mini wings as backwings. I missed the even those things were released. I ended up buying the event items, but I was waiting for better pricing for the halo and mini wings as backwings...now I have none and cost a pretty penny. When I actually was new to the site and saw the mini wings, I originally thought they were backwings and didn't care for them as headwings. Now there are backwings of them. So kinda regret not getting those.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff