Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Friend

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Theodora of shadows
Blood Promise
This is priceless. I logged on today to find out I have message in my box saying that I was reported for flaming gaia. I called them retarded monkeys and now they're butthurt. That made my day.
It is a badge of honor...wear it with pride.
of course because that means they saw this thread. They would have to in order to know what I said. So im proud. It got their attention. Plus they sent me ANOTHER cash offer

Toothsome Inquisitor

Athelius
Tae Sheng
Camool
Tae Sheng
Hey. Just as another option for letting Gaia know of your dissatisfaction.

PO Box 612680,
San Jose, CA 95161-2680

Maybe some letters would be more appropriate. You know if they are able to ignore our digital commentary so easily. But be wary after reading through the ToS again Gaia seems to be a much harsher place to social dissidence.

Plus if you use a postcard you don't need to put a return address so you can have a bit of anonymity. Don't cuss or threaten, but let them know how you feel.
According to the mod who deleted another of my posts which is basically the same as above- We are not to use that phone number for feedback apparently.

I deleted the number in the post above until I can get a reply on what options are available to us. Also apparently encouraging people to do something other than post in site feedback borders on harassment. Really hope they don't sue me or anything.

i got this message from a mod and my post was deleted too

i think you'll be fine

but i was redirected here too and that pretty much told me: gaia doesn't give a ******** about your feedback in sf and it could give even less ******** about letters you send to it;s address

so

it;s a lost cause people
Honestly I think people may have started calling and that was what was pushing them to go delete everything. Its stupid as heck since all I did was post a section of the ToS. Something any Gaian has access to, but I was just one of the earlier ones to think and post about it. *shrugs* As it is just gonna find a new home for my items with some of my friends just in case.

Timid Star

Darkreaper_44
Sorry, I had to laugh, did you report the pm as spam aswell?
I noticed the report pm xD

If you did surprised u aint banned, alot of people have been
by doing so :/

Hell,

I'm surprised half of us aint banned for things said.

I only reported one, pretty sure people were banned if they made multiple reports.
I mostly just wanted to add to the stream of reports and see what sort of reply I'd get.

Aged Elocutionist

Konani_NTH
Black Phoebe
4802 posts saying no more gaia cash pm's

Why are we still getting them? Are the people who run gaia retarded?

yes.

yes.

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Suddenly,
xixyou're all I need...
I don't need one every day.

I most certainly do not need two a day.

Gaia, stop. Please.

User Image
...the reason whysmiil
I smile.

Supreme Roisterer

Blood Promise
Theodora of shadows
Blood Promise
This is priceless. I logged on today to find out I have message in my box saying that I was reported for flaming gaia. I called them retarded monkeys and now they're butthurt. That made my day.
It is a badge of honor...wear it with pride.
of course because that means they saw this thread. They would have to in order to know what I said. So im proud. It got their attention. Plus they sent me ANOTHER cash offer

So basically they're saying "You might be banned... but give us money first."

Colorful Cultist

Hey did they stop sending the PMs?
I blocked admin back on day 1, so I don't know if this is resolved yet or not

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
the gaia cash PM's are honestly just as annoying as the flood of gaia cash flash sale announcements either limit them to once a week or turn the frequency of the sales down a lot

Beloved Lightbringer

34,775 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
DJ Double B
Hey did they stop sending the PMs?
I blocked admin back on day 1, so I don't know if this is resolved yet or not

I just got one this morning, so they haven't stopped them yet.

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
I'm seriously sick of getting these PM's, I beg you to stop because my inbox has more of those than actual messages from people. Ya know this site used to be fun but now it's growing dull and completely about money/ high priced items. I'm about to get off gaia until this problem is fixed and pay more attention/spend my money on other websites/games
Zero Omega

Please, think about how these PMs affect your site.

What is being accomplished by sending these?
Nothing. Anyone who is looking to buy G-cash now or in the near future is fully capable of reading a regular announcement or--and call me crazy on this one--they can go to buy the g-cash and happily find it is on sale! If someone has no plans on buying G-cash, then telling them that it is 30% off is the same as saying 70% more than they intended to pay. If anything, constantly telling people by pushing the PMs like this only annoys the people who aren't buying and gets them to want to buy G-cash even less.

Was making this sticky a good way to file the complaints?
You tell me. It seems like you guys are just ignoring the posts here. We don't know that you read these if you don't reply to a post every now and then, and I have yet to see a post from you or some else who could help us out in this issue. In fact, since this sticky was started, I have received more of the G-cash sales PMs, so it is actually quite annoying that you just sort of swept us into a closet and closed the door so you don't have to see these complaints.

Gambino Gaian

Perlaceo
Konani_NTH
Black Phoebe
4802 posts saying no more gaia cash pm's

Why are we still getting them? Are the people who run gaia retarded?

yes.

yes.

Yes.

Kawaii Senshi

12,350 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
status report: day 1, no pms yet. after i blocked admin, there were no pms...eihter they stopped or my block worked...but i still get the marketplace selling pms from her, so idk which one it is...
Please for the love of god stop spamming my inbox with this. I am not going to buy cash. I am NEVER going to buy cash or look at your adds or any of that because I dont support the route you have taken

Gatekeeper

Extremely annoyed by this feature.
I have never purchased GCash, nor do I ever intend to. It pops up when you are expecting an important reply from someone, I dislike the new feature.

I'd like it if there was an option for stopping such PMs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff