Have you seen "Invader Zim"?

Yep! Love it! 0.72619047619048 72.6% [ 244 ]
Regrettably, yes. 0.044642857142857 4.5% [ 15 ]
Yeah. It was okay. 0.13095238095238 13.1% [ 44 ]
No,but I want to! 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 16 ]
Invader who? 0.050595238095238 5.1% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 336 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

I was just wondering, how many of you on here have seen the TV show Invader Zim?

You know, these guys.

Newbie Noob

9,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM~~~~ does that answer your question? how about I WANT SOME TAQUITOS~~~~! ;D

Alien Star

I love that show! Zim is so adorkable! ^ ^

Distinct Partygoer

that show was pretty knockout for it's time. the humour & darkness. everythings pretty much watered down now in the industry.
the creator was alot morbid than that & if you want to see his work before Invader Zim checkout Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.
it's a comic by him before the I.Z cartoon.
I had read that he was a cartoonist who did comic strips, but was not sure what he did. I will have to check that out. Thanks! biggrin

And yeah, standards for cartoons have really changed--and not necessarily for the good!
t w a t t i
that show was pretty knockout for it's time. the humour & darkness. everythings pretty much watered down now in the industry.
the creator was alot morbid than that & if you want to see his work before Invader Zim checkout Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.
it's a comic by him before the I.Z cartoon.
Love it. Need to watch it again. My favorite was probably the piggies episode :p
I mean the show was alright, its still relevant since they still make tons and tons of apparel.

Friendly Gekko

I think I seen em before!!
No wait. xD Yeah! That's a house too!
I want ta sleep outside! Meow!
The time machine one? Piggies are kind of a frequent in that show. ^.^
vin the fanatic
Love it. Need to watch it again. My favorite was probably the piggies episode :p
Scath na hOiche
vin the fanatic

Yeah where he tries to mess with Dib's past. Lol

Aged Gawker

I've seen all of Invader Zim several times. I have to admit though back when it was new I never watched it. I actually saw it for the first time 3 years ago lol....And I was like well this is just pure epic sauce. xD It's brilliant. One of my favorite episodes would have to be the germs episode when Zim freaks out XD I remember when he goes into the restaurant and looks around and sees them eating their own germs I recall him backing away and saying "horror" XDDD

Alien Cosmonaut

I really hate the ~random omg~ culture associated with it, but the show itself is hilarious. I remember liking it a lot back when I was 9 or 10, along with Ren & Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life.
I love that episode. mrgreen Than of course the one with "zit boy."
"Why is there BACON IN THE SOAP?"
"I made it myself!"
vin the fanatic
Scath na hOiche
vin the fanatic

Yeah where he tries to mess with Dib's past. Lol
Agreed with the "OMGIR" thing. For some reason, I could not stand Ren & Stimpy when I was younger.
Ray Rukh
I really hate the ~random omg~ culture associated with it, but the show itself is hilarious. I remember liking it a lot back when I was 9 or 10, along with Ren & Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff