Have you seen "Invader Zim"?

Yep! Love it! 0.72619047619048 72.6% [ 244 ]
Regrettably, yes. 0.044642857142857 4.5% [ 15 ]
Yeah. It was okay. 0.13095238095238 13.1% [ 44 ]
No,but I want to! 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 16 ]
Invader who? 0.050595238095238 5.1% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 336 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

I know! There was so much more they could do with it. You do not see animation like that anymore.

Hey, Zim is awesome! I like him... and his pack. It would be so cool to be able to have those spidery legs. I would love to see the faces of the people you say that to! xd

I just watched the shows again, and Gaz ties with GIR for me for favorite character.
bluegeam
/pushes who ever had canceled it off a cliff/

It could have gone so far. Sad thing is most people who claim to 'Love Gir' don't even know what their talking about. I always ask 'Yeah, but what about the MIGHTY ZIM!?!!'....freaks them out.

Ruthless Bachelorette

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Scath na hOiche
I know! There was so much more they could do with it. You do not see animation like that anymore.

Hey, Zim is awesome! I like him... and his pack. It would be so cool to be able to have those spidery legs. I would love to see the faces of the people you say that to! xd

I just watched the shows again, and Gaz ties with GIR for me for favorite character.
bluegeam
/pushes who ever had canceled it off a cliff/

It could have gone so far. Sad thing is most people who claim to 'Love Gir' don't even know what their talking about. I always ask 'Yeah, but what about the MIGHTY ZIM!?!!'....freaks them out.

Thus why i began to read JTHM to sate my hunger for Vasquez's work. Man is a genius with the outlook of a angry teenager bent on world domination.

I liked Gaz, but i think she needed a few more episodes to develop herself. Can't remember, did they ever give her a episode of her own?
The episode "Game Slave 2" was just about her and her trying to get the game the episode is named after. She was also the main character in "Bloaty's Pizza Hog" and "Gaz, Taster of Pork."
bluegeam

I liked Gaz, but i think she needed a few more episodes to develop herself. Can't remember, did they ever give her a episode of her own?

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Scath na hOiche
DedicatedLady
Yes I've watched mutiple times when I was little with my older sister. WE loved that show as much as we loved Courage the Cowardly dog. Gotta love the weird stuff. razz

Ah, the good ol' shows. mrgreen Did/do you have any other favorites as well, if I may ask?

Dexter's Labortory, Power Puff Girls, ummm ermmm Scooby Doo, and hmmmmm Cat/Dog, LOLS XD
Loved it. Gir was my Favorite Character

Ruthless Lover

15,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
I made the mistake of watching it for the first time on tv with the episode where Zim wanted to become a real boy so he stole all the other kids organs.

I just about puked. I now have a deep hatred for that show. There was however a certain charm to Gir because he was all stupid in that dog suit of his.. So there was that slightly redeeming quality.
Oh my gosh. That is a HORRIBLE episode to jump into the series with! Truthfully, that is one of the only two that I really don't like. I cannot remember the second now, but I remember thinking that there were two when I watched through the series...

I am so sorry that was the first episode you watched! Did you ever watch it again after that? I wouldn't blame you if you didn't, but they're not all like that. Promise.

But yeah, walk into any Hot Topic and you'll see that GIR is a popular character. ^.^
Seraph of Nephilim
I made the mistake of watching it for the first time on tv with the episode where Zim wanted to become a real boy so he stole all the other kids organs.

I just about puked. I now have a deep hatred for that show. There was however a certain charm to Gir because he was all stupid in that dog suit of his.. So there was that slightly redeeming quality.
DedicatedLady

Dexter's Labortory, Power Puff Girls, ummm ermmm Scooby Doo, and hmmmmm Cat/Dog, LOLS XD

I used to watch all of those, too! I couldn't stand Dee Dee in Dexter's Laboratory and pronounce laboratory to this day as "la-bor-a-tory" more often than "lab-ra-tory" because of Dexter, Buttercup was my favorite of the Power Puff Girls, and for some reason I liked Cat better than Dog.

It sucks what they've done to the newer cartoons.

Bloodsucker

My sister and I were nuts about the show. It was one of the most hilariously insane shows I have seen on Nick when it was aired. Now, it is in my series collection for random laughs once in a while.
Doom, doom, doom
Doom doom
DOOOM
Shikalazynara
Doom, doom, doom
Doom doom
DOOOM

"6 Months Later"

Sparkly Waffles

6,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
i had to watch it online as it dous'nt actually show where i live. but i loved watching the episodes online they where so funny i was in fits of laughter most the time
Huh! Interesting! Glad you found it and liked watching it! When did you first see the episodes, if I may ask?

Suger Mint
i had to watch it online as it dous'nt actually show where i live. but i loved watching the episodes online they where so funny i was in fits of laughter most the time

Sparkly Waffles

6,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
Scath na hOiche
Huh! Interesting! Glad you found it and liked watching it! When did you first see the episodes, if I may ask?

Suger Mint

a few years ago now. i havent watched them resently but i do remember them very well. i think its a US only show, as i live in the UK. you guys had invader Zim, we had earthworm Jim. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff