Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lazy Trash

rosiesenpai
Normally Weird
rosiesenpai
Normally Weird
Eh.

© Copyright 1000 B.C. Normally Weird. All Rights Reserved.
wow nice...quite detailed for me though. But unique indeed.

Thank you much. emotion_bigheart

Your quite welcome. 3nodding You know if I could tell what all that is on you I would attempt that back in the day though it take a week or so. sweatdrop

Equip list in profile for those who care enough to look. :3
But if this considered cluttered, you should see the rest of my wardrobe. rofl

pork katsu's Princess

Kawaii Girl

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
rosiesenpai

indeed.
and the rich and the poor both get richer emotion_kirakira

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
EcstaticPrincess
What's a classic avie? Are we talking about pimpin hats, kimonos, and fairy wings?
Kinda yes, Anything that was released in 03-06 maybe...before the style of the items changed or got so detailed.

Shameless Elder

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
rosiesenpai
Shakespeares_Sister
like this
Yours is quite unique but another wondrous detail.
Thank you. I like playing with my inventory

Ormen_Blackstar's Compadre

Smitten Kitten

rosiesenpai
iChoco-xx
rosiesenpai
iChoco-xx
I feel like this avi is pretty simple. But they're new items so.. owo
It is if I can tell what you are wearing and it not to frilly in detail. Though it hard to save an astra moving avi.

Would you be willing to draw it if I removed the hearts? ^^
You don't have to tecnicly remove them you know the other part of that I think gives you the still of those or you can save it for me then post it if you like as a still. 3nodding

I went ahead and removed the hearts anyway ^^;
Here you go!
User Image
rosiesenpai
EcstaticPrincess
What's a classic avie? Are we talking about pimpin hats, kimonos, and fairy wings?
Kinda yes, Anything that was released in 03-06 maybe...before the style of the items changed or got so detailed.

well I could run and just buy a kimono and put fairy wings on. But I'd rather not sweatdrop
I remember lots of legwarmers though.

ahh old classic items, like the fluffy animal slippers? and...ugh..I lost my winged anklets sadly (along with everything else 2 years ago). but yeah, those items were quite simple huh?

-strolling down memory lane-

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
EcstaticPrincess
rosiesenpai
EcstaticPrincess

well I could run and just buy a kimono and put fairy wings on. But I'd rather not sweatdrop

ahh old classic items, like the fluffy animal slippers? and...ugh..I lost my winged anklets sadly (along with everything else 2 years ago). but yeah, those items were quite simple huh?

Yup they where...That ok. I mean I even looking at life like looks that kinda look cute and not to detail as well. I can draw those looks more realistic then the avi's themselves.

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
iChoco-xx
rosiesenpai
iChoco-xx
rosiesenpai
iChoco-xx
It is if I can tell what you are wearing and it not to frilly in detail. Though it hard to save an astra moving avi.

You don't have to tecnicly remove them you know the other part of that I think gives you the still of those or you can save it for me then post it if you like as a still. 3nodding

Here you go!
User Image
Thanks you that works. 3nodding Now I can save it. wink

Ormen_Blackstar's Compadre

Smitten Kitten

rosiesenpai
iChoco-xx
rosiesenpai
iChoco-xx
rosiesenpai
iChoco-xx

Here you go!
User Image

Sweet! Thank you~
rosiesenpai
EcstaticPrincess
rosiesenpai
EcstaticPrincess

Yup they where...That ok. I mean I even looking at life like looks that kinda look cute and not to detail as well. I can draw those looks more realistic then the avi's themselves.

ohh, you were looking to draw? yeah, I write fiction when I'm bored and sometimes I need inspiration...
Thought it'd be the opposite though (thought avies were easier to draw keke)

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
Normally Weird
rosiesenpai
Normally Weird
rosiesenpai
Normally Weird
Eh.

wow nice...quite detailed for me though. But unique indeed.

Thank you much. emotion_bigheart

Your quite welcome. 3nodding You know if I could tell what all that is on you I would attempt that back in the day though it take a week or so. sweatdrop

Equip list in profile for those who care enough to look. :3
But if this considered cluttered, you should see the rest of my wardrobe. rofl

Maybe it is just a tad bit but wow...I even got like 17 pages myself...But a lot of 4 pages or less are giveaway items or maybe all up to 10 is. Oh that 8 pages. Anyhow. Yeea. sweatdrop

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
iChoco-xx
rosiesenpai
iChoco-xx
rosiesenpai
iChoco-xx

Here you go!
User Image

Sweet! Thank you~
Your welcome. 3nodding

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
EcstaticPrincess
rosiesenpai
EcstaticPrincess
rosiesenpai
EcstaticPrincess

ohh, you were looking to draw? yeah, I write fiction when I'm bored and sometimes I need inspiration...
Thought it'd be the opposite though (thought avies were easier to draw keke)
Well that the thing...If these avi's where say bigger and I can see the items that are tiny better or more clear not in bit's like these are made of when you zoom on them then I might can do more. But yea. I only like to keep it simple if I am going to do a lot of these. Escpically for practice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff