Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
I'm so sorry for being MIA - I was suffering from short term Anxiety while trying to do essays and exams. It took everything out of me to write the exams and essays. I'm back home for Christmas and working on a post for Joelle and Hunter if you're both still interested. I'm so sorry that I keep disappearing

Loyal Conversationalist

I know I'm interested, I've just been so swamped with work it's been ridiculous.
Merry Christmas guys! Hope you had a great day and got everything you wanted!

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Hey loves!! merry Christmas!!
It was a wonderful time and I hope it was the same for you two too!!!!
Working on posts and they`ll be up shortly!

Loyal Conversationalist

OH MY GOD. i know I haven't been on in a VERY LONG WHILE but holy ******** s**t man... I HATE, I repeat, HATE people. Seriously, why do they always have to be like "my child is way more advanced than this child and they should be in this class and you should do this for my child..." WELL THEN IF YOU KNOW SO ******** MUCH ABOUT IT GO OPEN YOUR OWN STUDIO AND ONLY CATER TO THE NEEDS OF YOUR CHILD. We are going to do all that we can for them, and make sure that they're WHERE THEY ******** NEED TO BE. I'm seriously going to explode, I'm so angry. Why don't people understand that I'm here to do my job, as are my teachers. Don't tell me that our class needs a second teacher and all this other bullshit when you're fifteen ******** minutes late into the class that you're just starting your kid in. Holy god I'm going to go absolutely bat s**t crazy. Seriously.

End rant, for now.
XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX
OH MY GOD. i know I haven't been on in a VERY LONG WHILE but holy ******** s**t man... I HATE, I repeat, HATE people. Seriously, why do they always have to be like "my child is way more advanced than this child and they should be in this class and you should do this for my child..." WELL THEN IF YOU KNOW SO ******** MUCH ABOUT IT GO OPEN YOUR OWN STUDIO AND ONLY CATER TO THE NEEDS OF YOUR CHILD. We are going to do all that we can for them, and make sure that they're WHERE THEY ******** NEED TO BE. I'm seriously going to explode, I'm so angry. Why don't people understand that I'm here to do my job, as are my teachers. Don't tell me that our class needs a second teacher and all this other bullshit when you're fifteen ******** minutes late into the class that you're just starting your kid in. Holy god I'm going to go absolutely bat s**t crazy. Seriously.

End rant, for now.

The precise reason I hate stuck up parents with spoiled kids.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Hey guys, Just wanted to see how you guys are, Hope everything is going well!!
Captain Smily
Hey guys, Just wanted to see how you guys are, Hope everything is going well!!

I'm ok, been busy recently. How have you been??

Loyal Conversationalist

Who hasn't been busy? Lol.

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200

Aww, Man, this time of the year is never fun,
schools been really tough, but I'm plowing through!

Is the Job still going well

I hope dance is getting better for you Penguin

Loyal Conversationalist

My JOBS, plural, are going fine. Lol. And dance is fine. But I'm so ******** busy it's ridiculous. I kinda feel like we need some kind of a boost to get back into this. I just started getting back into role playing so... yeah. :/
Tell me about it, I'm really rusty. Can barely string a sentence together sad

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Oh mi gosh! how many jobs do you have??

Awww, Try to take a few minute breathe and destress!!
Have a cup of herbal tea, give yourself a quick hand massage, or even watching a small minute video of something you enjoy are things that take less then three minutes and can really help to relieve stress. Dark Chocolate is also good for you too, and stretching. It helps me when I'm in a pinch
I know it might not feel like it would help but in all honesty it really will!!

Waa, LOL! Shake it off, shake it off! dust out them cob webs!

We could skip a bit into the future, Like after Joelle and Bigby have gotten back, figure out what happened while they were gone, and also what went down with hunter and red and everything like that too,
That might help... I'm up for it if you guys are!

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Yeah, I'm always down. I've missed you guys, and this RP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers