yum_tea

Shy Otaku

19,615 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Party Member 100
Edeniri
ChibiBel
I don't have a picture so I don't know exactly how to describe it but there was a legs item that I saw a while back that I really really liked, but I don't know the item it was part of.
It looked like pink and black leggings with boots on. Something you would probably see on a punk-ish avi.

Prim punk?
Chaos Groove?
Pink Cat Breath?

Still no luck sad thanks though, those were items that had other poses I was looking for besides the legs XD

Anxious Bibliophile

Hardened Lover

Spiry
RoseRoyal

Leg Mod ; Disgrace of Hubris

Wow, I didn't recognize it since you can't see the belt/sash on it. I have had that thing on my wishlist since it came out! No wonder I want it xd

Thank you, again! You are good 3nodding

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ChibiBel
I don't have a picture so I don't know exactly how to describe it but there was a legs item that I saw a while back that I really really liked, but I don't know the item it was part of.
It looked like pink and black leggings with boots on. Something you would probably see on a punk-ish avi.

Dawn Child?

Tipsy Darling

Howdy, you item gurus!
I'm looking for the fancy-shmancy pigtails seen at center right below. I'm gaga for gradients!
User Image
Tinble
Howdy, you item gurus!
I'm looking for the fancy-shmancy pigtails seen at center right below. I'm gaga for gradients!
User Image

User Image

Divine Nymph

Jester Hageroth

winter rose, spring rose, lethe rose ect are the butterfly dissolves, ravenwood manor has a sort of turning to ash type dissolve. don't know if thats any help at all.

pukaru
There's earphone vocalist and its recolors.

Thank you for your suggestions. Those weren't quite what I was looking for, but they're probably the closest thing gaia has. I hoping to find something similar except with a more cubed/digital effect. It's possible they haven't made an item like that yet.
Thanks for your help though!

Mewling Kitten

8,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Please help me find this item!
Description/screenshot: a choker with a cat bell/jingle bell on it... choker only not attached to a dress.. thankyou

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

LittleMissRinny-PH
Description/screenshot: a choker with a cat bell/jingle bell on it... choker only not attached to a dress.. thankyou

Neko Cosplays have
Purrsuasians kinda do
Chimes Reprise kinda do
Nine Lives to Live/Die maaaaybe

Akechi Goro's Compadre

Description/screenshot: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
the hair please

Rainbow Unicorn

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
bilI cipher
Description/screenshot: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hair? Eyes? Glasses? Horns? .... Earring?
What are we searching for?

High-functioning Recycler

Description/screenshot: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (the jacket)

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
VioIe
)

Indie Inamorato

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff