Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Lover

surprised

it is only a matter of time where we are gonna have an item DI/MC RIG!

You buy it for maybe about $50 and when you open it you get a random Donation Item or Monthly Collectible!
Maybe not all of the items, but maybe a collection of items like 4 different items from each year or something. Or Sets! Angelic Sets? Magical Sets? I mean it is going to happen soon or maybe another type of it. How angry would people get?

*opens one*

"OMG I GOT AN AFK HAT!"

"HOLY s**t AN ANGELIC HALO!!!"

My question is,
Would you like this Idea?
Do you think it will happen?
How much you pay for one?
If you open it, what would you like to get?

VOTE! IF YOU LIKE THIS IDEA! "<3" and if you don't </3

Big Member

I hope that never happens. I already can't afford anything and paying cash for old items like that will make them inflate imo. I don't have that kinda expendable money burning a hole in my wallet. gonk

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
and now you gave them ideas... gonk

Cygnus Fangirl

目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

jfc i had to check the cash shop to make sure it wasn't real

ただ聞いてるだけで 胸が熱くなり 泣きそうになった

Loyal Exhibitionist

Good grief, I just had to check the cash shop to see if the RIG really existed. XP

However, $50 for a random selection of MC's actually sounds like a good deal... as long as it's not the crappy ones, that is. XP

Tiny Alchemist

"******** I got a wild things" rofl

It would be an interesting idea for sure, and I could see that during a black friday sale, along with an EI rig or something.

Also the angry people would be fun to watch.

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

It should be like the blind boxes. Open it up get a 20XX year bag then open for a random collectible of that year.

I personally wouldn't buy it, but why not. If priced right it would give people who can't drop 150 dollars a chance at items they want.

Anxious Garbage

... I might buy one, but only if they are reasonably priced. And by that, I mean under ten dollars.

Tiny Pumpkin

NO!! Please No. Mostly because later MC's are not worth anything. And It would use the promise of old MC's to lure you in. ninja ninja

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I honestly think this will be better then what they are currently doing. IT will put a lot more money in gaia, and will degrees there need to advertise items for sale. 50$'s for a randomly selected item from each year, a lot of people will find it a bad idea. Yet who knows, maybe they might try and win/lose. All a personal belief if they are wanting to bet it all down to test their luck.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I don't think I can do with this idea since It's a almost guaranteed thing you won't get any MC you desired randomly, unless you're super lucky.

Man-Hungry Bear

koolknight
and now you gave them ideas... gonk

Fashionable Nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥ ♥
I'm sure they'll make this a reality soon.
I wouldn't play it, buy it or do anything with it though. The only MCs I'd want
are the old ones and unless they do it by year, the chances of getting
an 03 at all seem pretty slim.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
give me and event item box where i can get a jacked up shirt and bunny slippers emotion_awesome

Widow

Lonely Noob

I still won't give Gaia my money.

Plus If it a rig...chances I ain't lucky. cat_emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items