Don't really care. 0.053497942386831 5.3% [ 52 ]
Not a fan. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 162 ]
KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL! 0.62551440329218 62.6% [ 608 ]
Total Votes:[ 972 ]

Beloved Friend

Invisible Survivor

I SIGN!

The first time you re-released the Piggy Bank that was cool,
      but please stop creating different variations of the same thing.
      Chance of 25 billion, 50 billion, and the latest 75 billion....

Enough is enough Gaia!

Golden Prophet

I sign this petition!!

Fluffy Kitten

I SIGN!
Of course I sign, Gaia is in deep, deep s**t. Excuse me.

I was away for a while. I came online sometimes to check messages and stuff but didn't pay attention to announcements, and haven't checked the forums. One day I felt like selling one of my items, then I saw it was worth +10mil. At the moment I was overjoyed like "Holy crap I'm gonna be rich," then I went to the marketplace and had a mini heart attack :')

Look, obviously at this rate, Gaia won't be lasting much longer. For an average Gaian, it was already hard enough earning gold playing Booty Grab or zOMG! And if you were fortunate enough to have a talent for drawing, you could set up a shop for really great prices and "make a living" here.
But now? People who were away for over a year would most definitely quit for good. People who want to sign up would be intimidated by this economy and leave. And this certainly won't be easy for those who had quest threads.

Many people believe Gaia isn't worth visiting anymore. Especially if they're not frequently coming online. I have no idea how I'm gonna make more gold, unless I sell my entire inventory. I never buy Gaia Cash in the first place. The only place you can spend your gold and feel like a super rich person is if you shop at the gold shops such as Durem Depot.

Tl;dr - if things don't turn around and get back on track, this site will either be shut down, or have very, very little members left.

Distinct Genius

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
NaturallyCrazyy
I SIGN!
Of course I sign, Gaia is in deep, deep s**t. Excuse me.

I was away for a while. I came online sometimes to check messages and stuff but didn't pay attention to announcements, and haven't checked the forums. One day I felt like selling one of my items, then I saw it was worth +10mil. At the moment I was overjoyed like "Holy crap I'm gonna be rich," then I went to the marketplace and had a mini heart attack :')

Look, obviously at this rate, Gaia won't be lasting much longer. For an average Gaian, it was already hard enough earning gold playing Booty Grab or zOMG! And if you were fortunate enough to have a talent for drawing, you could set up a shop for really great prices and "make a living" here.
But now? People who were away for over a year would most definitely quit for good. People who want to sign up would be intimidated by this economy and leave. And this certainly won't be easy for those who had quest threads.

Many people believe Gaia isn't worth visiting anymore. Especially if they're not frequently coming online. I have no idea how I'm gonna make more gold, unless I sell my entire inventory. I never buy Gaia Cash in the first place. The only place you can spend your gold and feel like a super rich person is if you shop at the gold shops such as Durem Depot.

Tl;dr - if things don't turn around and get back on track, this site will either be shut down, or have very, very little members left.

I don't doubt that what you're saying will happen. To me, it's a question of how soon. *sigh*

Fluffy Kitten

Phantasm1313
I don't doubt that what you're saying will happen. To me, it's a question of how soon. *sigh*

Truly sad though. This website used to be great but at some point it started losing its magic I guess, long before the inflation.

Clean Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I sign!

I hate to even look at the marketplace now. Prices are beyond ludicrous and out of control.

Enchantress

I SIGN!

I just came back yesterday for a loooong hiatus and I encounter myself with this insane happening! >.>

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Aged Poster

If I haven't signed yet -I sign- even though they wont listen to us at all.

Distinct Genius

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
NaturallyCrazyy
Phantasm1313

Truly sad though. This website used to be great but at some point it started losing its magic I guess, long before the inflation.

I think that may have been in part because of the growing money-hunger of the people that run Gaia. It wasn't about fun anymore, it was about money.

Anxious Gawker

Business Entrepreneur

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100