Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Invader

ohhhh i got that mental list too. it's so dusty and starved for attention. cry
i've been forcing myself to watch series i've been putting off though. like i finally finished Terror In Resonance and i should have watched as soon as it came out. Wantanabe can do no wrong. classified_fu

Cat

I need to try Parasyte now. Uggghhh

I also want to make another new avatar but I feel so lost in my own inventory. ; -;

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

I feel like that as well when I get a bunch of new items all at once, Kitt. lol
Or whenever I purge all of my dupes and send them to my mule. rolleyes

Cat

I just have too many items. I don't have many new ones at all.

I forget what old items have what poses that I want so I go in and poke around and just leave frustrated.

With tektek gone it's just really overwhelming and not worth the effort.

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

I like to try to use different items and colors that I haven't used in a while for each of my avatars so I think I cycle through most of my items fairly evenly. The only thing I really miss tektek for is being able to search for various different makeup and eye poses. Searching "makeup" or "eyes" in the dressing room search tool only seems to bring up maybe 2/3 of the items I own that have eye poses. :c

Cat

honey` mustard
I like to try to use different items and colors that I haven't used in a while for each of my avatars so I think I cycle through most of my items fairly evenly. The only thing I really miss tektek for is being able to search for various different makeup and eye poses. Searching "makeup" or "eyes" in the dressing room search tool only seems to bring up maybe 2/3 of the items I own that have eye poses. :c

Gaia's labeling system amongst many other systems is neglected and defunkt

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Kitt Koneko
Gaia's labeling system amongst many other systems is neglected and defunkt

Agreed. emotion_facepalm

Aekea Scarface

I finished Another + the OVA and decided to watch Parasyte before Tokyo Ghoul.

Cat

I want more pretty dresses, skirts, and blouses in my wardrobe. u ___u

I dooon't know what to look for or buy that's under a billion or at least worth a billion.

Aekea Scarface

I haven't really bought anything new for my inventory in practically a year. I'd even go as far to say nearly 2 years. Sure, I've bought a few odds and ends, but I've also tended to sell the same amount of items. My inventory hasn't grown as a result.

Honestly, I sometimes feel like many newer items have too much detail. It makes it to where pairing newer items with older items is a challenge/hassle.

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

I'm an item hoarder so unless I get a duplicate or an item that I know that I'll never use, I don't sell all that many things. My total inventory is 5233 items right now. A year ago, I think I was at maybe 4.4k. lol

Aekea Scarface

lol, mine is 2149 items right now.

I've actually completely purged my inventory twice before because I was feeling risky. There are some items I'll probably never get rid of, even if I hardly ever use them anymore.
Mainly being:

-Dionae
-The Nightmare
-The Experiment

In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

Items Owned: 8951

help

its all junk lol

tuni fish's Pardner

Questionable Investigator

I'm just over 3k. Some things haven't been worn since I joined either XD

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Anybody have a Calla The Flower Guardian from the new RIG that I could have, borrow, or buy for cheap? It's the last item I need to finish the avi that I'm working on but I really don't want to pay the current LBP in the marketplace. :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff