Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Unicorn

lol,, I forgot to reply this,,

I stand firm on season 5 meh-ness!
the story just doesn't flow right! the only good things from s5 is liz,, post lady gaga death.

and yes season 2 is gold! It has a lot of twist but strong enough to keep it s**t together!

moving on to 13 reason why,,, why the f
jeff
died!?!?! Like out of all those dicks and hoes,, why the f that person had to die?!

Magic Hero

hey guys wuss poppin
how old are we all now, now that this thread has turned FOUR?
pearlmethyst

yo gio lol, at is actually dead ~

this place is like the home for the aged
for the at people, I visit here to see old people
and have fun with them HAHAHAHAHA jk

Magic Hero

chona mae
pearlmethyst

yo gio lol, at is actually dead ~

this place is like the home for the aged
for the at people, I visit here to see old people
and have fun with them HAHAHAHAHA jk

all those youngestereses out there with their newfangled arm mods and kindred-money wouldn't know what a rallytar was if it hit them over the head

wtf this thread died lol

In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

this thread always died

In a relationship with Eserel

Indebted Student

who isn't died anyway

Trash Genius

i miss u guys

Versatile Shapeshifter

anyone know a better hair for my avi

High-functioning Unicorn

Tenacious love maybe?

Alien Invader

make your own with extensions and the lurker/agape base shaved head emotion_dowant
avatar looks awesome though so jealous of the leg use and i love dat TOP SO MUCH
IT'S SO BLACK YET DETAILED

LOL sorry i am repeatedly burned by the blackout items' lack of contrast

Versatile Shapeshifter

that conflict when you buy an item you want for a really good price and you dunno whether to resell it or not

we @ discord we talk about
avis there lmao

https://discord.gg/yBXCrEZ

Hallowed Shade

So the big bosses at work decided to move my favorite manager to a different store and replace him with a giant shitlord. This man is the embodiment of white male privilege entrenched in the entitlement of patriarchy and I can't stand it. If this can't be resolved, I'll be looking for a new job. I won't be the only one either.

(Honestly, I sound so calm in this post but for reals, I rage just at his sheer existence so hard. I have trouble just being in the same store as him even though he generally stays away from the front. I just don't have words to describe how strongly I feel.)

Hallowed Shade

Sigh. This site has become so cost prohibitive. Like I make avis I'm pleased with all the time, but can never wear them because I need two or three items that cost 50b or more each, and since I don't vend and no longer have the disposable income to buy gcash... it takes me 5ever to save up that much.

Lately I've been working on liquidating extra items I've accumulated that I won't really wear which helps, but every time I try to do that, I'll keep it up for a few weeks before losing steam, el oh el.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff