Generous Fashionista

In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

huh interesting

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

My birthday is one week from today. I get paid that day as well. c:

Aekea Scarface

So, I decided to take the risk and watch an anime I'd never heard of before. {I stumbled across myanimelist.net for recommendations.} I binged all of Shiki these past couple of days. I think I might watch Tokyo Ghoul or Another sometime soon.

Also, I have to figure out a topic for a Shakespeare paper, and I have no idea what I'm going to write about. gonk
The proposal is due this coming Tuesday, and all I have are rough ideas. However, I need 5 sources and an actual paragraph on what the paper will be about specifically.

Cat

Did so many flips on the trampoline last night I'm a little sore.
Even I didn't land any.

Cat

0-DCB
So, I decided to take the risk and watch an anime I'd never heard of before. {I stumbled across myanimelist.net for recommendations.} I binged all of Shiki these past couple of days. I think I might watch Tokyo Ghoul or Another sometime soon.

Also, I have to figure out a topic for a Shakespeare paper, and I have no idea what I'm going to write about. gonk
The proposal is due this coming Tuesday, and all I have are rough ideas. However, I need 5 sources and an actual paragraph on what the paper will be about specifically.
Watch Another and then Susue was telling me the manga for Tokyo Ghoul was better. I haven't finished the anime of it. I definitely loved Shiki and Another.

I use anime-planet. Lol. They even have streams linked with your lists now if there are streams available.

Aekea Scarface

@Kitt; lol, I decided to watch Another before reading your post. I'm on episode 3 right now. I use anime.place to watch them. x}

Alien Invader

Parasyte is a newly airing anime series that is legit so far. mrgreen I'm always afraid when violent manga become anime... but this one slipped past the censors.

unlike Tokyo Ghoul
classified_fu cry

In a relationship with Eserel

Indebted Student

I totally agree with sue ninja
parasyte just ended a few days ago tho, so if you go for it, be careful with spoilers.

Aekea Scarface

Ooh, I saw Parasyte in a list of recommendations.

I think I'll watch it after Tokyo Ghoul, which I'll watch after Another. xP

Alien Invader

t3h marth
I totally agree with sue ninja
parasyte just ended a few days ago tho, so if you go for it, be careful with spoilers.

oh s**t it's done ? yessss emotion_dowant i watched the first two episodes and decided to wait for binge emotion_dowant

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

I really should find a long-ish anime to binge on. I've got a mental "meh I'll get to it later" list that's miles long but so far the only things jumping out at me to do are either rewatching various series that basically got me into anime (InuYasha, Cowboy Bebop, YuYu Hakusho, Ranma 1/2, etc.) or catching up on SAO II. :I

Aekea Scarface

I've been avoiding watching super long ones.

I mean...I watched all of DB{Z} up until GT a few summers ago. I've also watched nearly all of Sailor Moon and got up to the 3rd generation {Ruby/Sapphire} of the Pokemon anime.

I know I've seen at least an episode of Cowboy Bebop and Gundam Wing from Toonami...same with YuYu Hakusho.

I basically don't want to watch an anime that's like 20 seasons long, only to find out that it's still going on. One Piece, I'm looking at you. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff