Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

I want to buy this from Lady Sloth.
[x]

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

I recently bought this dress secondhand from a friend. It's an HMHM Mary Mag. replica from what she said.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Questionable Conversationalist

Just ordered these as presents for myself c:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I remember one of the first few lolita-like pictures I fell in love when I had just discovered what lolita was was of a model wearing the Infanta Black Sugary Vest JSK so I'm really really happy that my first lolita piece is practically the thing that helped me get interested in the fashion and will be my first official lolita item in my wardrobe <3

8,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
seems like i have an outfit going already xd

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Cherni
I want to buy this from Lady Sloth.
[x]

I really love that! She always makes some cool pieces, though I'm sort of on the fence about buying them because I've heard mixed reviews of her quality sweatdrop

That HMHM dress is lovely, too!

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Milady Alluca
Just ordered these as presents for myself c:

I remember one of the first few lolita-like pictures I fell in love when I had just discovered what lolita was was of a model wearing the Infanta Black Sugary Vest JSK so I'm really really happy that my first lolita piece is practically the thing that helped me get interested in the fashion and will be my first official lolita item in my wardrobe <3

That's such a gorgeous dress, and it's so cool that you're getting the piece that sparked your interest in the fashion!

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A t r o c i t y
seems like i have an outfit going already xd

Ah, that will all look lovely together! I especially love that IW OP and the Muchacha bags.

Sparkly Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I only have a few things on my Dream Piece list...
OP from Victorian Maiden:

User Image

Bag from BTSSB:

User Image

Boots from Demonia:

User Image

And I'll find other things as I go, but for now, this is it. xD

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Rabidi Amor
I only have a few things on my Dream Piece list...
OP from Victorian Maiden:[
Bag from BTSSB:
Boots from Demonia:
And I'll find other things as I go, but for now, this is it. xD

Wow, that dress is lovely and those boots are so cool!
I just bought this dress on Sunday.
I might make a coord with it sometime this weekend, or on Friday. IDK yet. I have a painting class, so I have to schedule my lolita days around that. >.>

They must have a better petticoat for it than the free one they gave me, because it looks much less puffy when I wear it.
User Image

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jenny Sniper
I might make a coord with it sometime this weekend, or on Friday. IDK yet. I have a painting class, so I have to schedule my lolita days around that. >.>

They must have a better petticoat for it than the free one they gave me, because it looks much less puffy when I wear it.
User Image

That's really cute! But they really did shaft you on the petticoat- luckily, they're not that hard to find c:
wonderfinch
Jenny Sniper

User Image

That's really cute! But they really did shaft you on the petticoat- luckily, they're not that hard to find c:
I wasn't expecting a free petticoat to be that good. lol
I'm almost completely broke now though, so I'll have to save up for a better one.

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jenny Sniper
I'm almost completely broke now though, so I'll have to save up for a better one.

Aw, yeah, luckily they aren't too pricey. I made one a couple of weeks back out of a $5 bridal petticoat I bought from Goodwill c:
wonderfinch
Jenny Sniper

Aw, yeah, luckily they aren't too pricey. I made one a couple of weeks back out of a $5 bridal petticoat I bought from Goodwill c:
That reminds me that there was a bridal petticoat on display last time I went to Goodwill, but I don't know to modify those things, so I didn't buy it.

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jenny Sniper
wonderfinch
Jenny Sniper

That reminds me that there was a bridal petticoat on display last time I went to Goodwill, but I don't know to modify those things, so I didn't buy it.

It depends on the petticoat, I think, but the one I bought only had tulle on the bottom third, so by folding up the top part and stitching it in place I had it all taken care of. Even if you can't use them as-is, they're a good source of tulle for use with another petticoat pattern.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff