Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gifts are now 10,000 platinum (equal to one hundred billion gold)!!!

Merry Christmas! 0.71052631578947 71.1% [ 27 ]
Thank you! 0.28947368421053 28.9% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

THE Santa Claus
Dernski_
Help Santa I only have a mill and i owe my friend 5 bill sad (

Sure, just be sure to read the directions in the first post.

i already did? but i will do it again

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
aircraft thief
Make some1 happy

Thank you so much for your generous donations! I will indeed use them to make folks happy, either by donating them directly or selling them to fund more donations. Thank you so much! heart

Cluttered Cat

THE Santa Claus
I don't know what "Spirited Legs" are (which is odd because I'm fairly sure I have nearly every item associated with Christmas on Gaia), but I sent along some gold to help you on your quest. Good luck! Merry Christmas!
Spirited Legs
I thought they were talking about Spirited Leggings, myself, and had to go look (don't exist). XD But there are Spirited 2k14 Legs...

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
OtherWorldShukumei
THE Santa Claus
I don't know what "Spirited Legs" are (which is odd because I'm fairly sure I have nearly every item associated with Christmas on Gaia), but I sent along some gold to help you on your quest. Good luck! Merry Christmas!
Spirited Legs
I thought they were talking about Spirited Leggings, myself, and had to go look (don't exist). XD But there are Spirited 2k14 Legs...

I'll bet she meant the first link you provided! Which explains why I was confused since that's not a Christmas item. As for the second link, I guess it was a Switch'em game item and I wasn't able to collect those, oh well. Hopefully the gold will help. Thanks for the extra info! emotion_hug

Cluttered Cat

THE Santa Claus
As for the second link, I guess it was a Switch'em game item and I wasn't able to collect those, oh well. Hopefully the gold will help. Thanks for the extra info! emotion_hug
I keep forgetting about the Switchem game. I should try playing it during the next event...

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
OtherWorldShukumei
THE Santa Claus
As for the second link, I guess it was a Switch'em game item and I wasn't able to collect those, oh well. Hopefully the gold will help. Thanks for the extra info! emotion_hug
I keep forgetting about the Switchem game. I should try playing it during the next event...

I play it once each event for the easy event items, but I'm not willing to pay real money to play the higher levels for those items, so there are always some I miss. However, Gaia has been putting out so many items lately there would be no way for me to keep up without paying a LOT of real money, so I just let it go. Luckily, I'm quite happy with my avatar choices.

Cluttered Cat

THE Santa Claus
I play it once each event for the easy event items, but I'm not willing to pay real money to play the higher levels for those items, so there are always some I miss. However, Gaia has been putting out so many items lately there would be no way for me to keep up without paying a LOT of real money, so I just let it go. Luckily, I'm quite happy with my avatar choices.
I wouldn't do real money on the game stuff, but I've succumbed to buying Cash in the past... mostly to sell stuff to pay my way through Alchemy. >.< I've sort of given up with keeping track of all the new items being thrown out here daily. I haven't even been keeping up with all the cat items like I used to! eek

Butter Buddy

Hello there, Santa! I would love a gift <3
I'll send you a trade :3

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
OtherWorldShukumei
THE Santa Claus
I wouldn't do real money on the game stuff, but I've succumbed to buying Cash in the past... mostly to sell stuff to pay my way through Alchemy. >.< I've sort of given up with keeping track of all the new items being thrown out here daily. I haven't even been keeping up with all the cat items like I used to! eek

I completely agree, although I don't even use real money for Alchemy. I used to buy Monthly Collectibles to fund my charity, but the return is no longer reliable so I even stopped that. Ah well, luckily for me and those I help, there are generous folks like you out there to help me keep my charity going. heart

Butter Buddy

THE Santa Claus

Thank you, Santa!

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Starry Lemonade
THE Santa Claus

Thank you, Santa!

You're quite welcome! Merry Christmas!

MeMyselfandI-1's Partner

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Deathly Noob

Hi Santaaaaaa, can i have one of your sweet donations to help me get close to my questing of Adoring Loving Manner, please?

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Mother Birthday
heart

The dancing flower is just perfect!

Deathly Noob

THE Santa Claus

Thank you very much, Santa! heart

Quick Reply