tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Emmett Richards
I fight for my friends; their lives are more precious than gold and silver

I am here: Infirmary
I am with: Runa
I feel: If only I could heal her heart

At the comment on a magical healer being needed, Emmett paused for a moment. Well, he was a healer. He held up his hands and wiggled his fingers a little, water forming on them and glowing with a healing aura. "Um, I can help with healing. I've got a pretty good handle on Aquais's powers now. Er, where do you need healing?" He was still a little nervous about it all, but he did want to go. And even if he didn't, he'd have sucked it up for Runa. He was a father now, so he would do anything for Runa and their child. They went above all else.

"I love you to-" Emmett was cut off when he saw Runa going to kiss him. It was something of a surprise. Even though he'd been around her as much as he could the past two months, they hadn't kissed or anything since before he left. He kissed her back, not wanting it to end. Besides the fact that kisses were nice, he was really happy that they'd gotten to this point. It was progress. But then he remembered that he was offering to heal her. So he pulled back, his face somewhat reddened. "Um, so, do you want he- um, me to to heal you?"

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
Water - Outfit
((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageDietra looked back at Lucina and Emlyn after the loud announcement finished and sighed. "Great... a dance..."

When Lucina said that she was looking for her friends because they probably thought she was dead, Dietra's eyes widened and she stared at Lucina in surprise.

"Dead? What exactly did you do before you came to this school?"

But when Lucina asked her if she was going to go to her next class, she shook her head. "Nah. I think I'm going to go to the cafeteria and get a snack. You're welcome to join me, but you probably should see the headmaster first. Good luck! It was nice meeting both of you. I hope I'll see you around again soon."

Dietra smiled and then walked in the direction of the cafeteria. As her mind began to process everything that had happened, her smile slowly faded away. She had no idea why Ares told her to stay away from him. Unfortunately, she couldn't really find the time to go and ask him. Actually, she just couldn't risk being seen with him right now. If Zeus or her mothers found out what was going on...

Dietra groaned and continued to walk down the hall. She knew she'd have to go to the dance. The dance was the last thing she wanted to do, but if she wanted to keep up appearances, she'd have to go to the dance. And it would be a good opportunity to watch everyone all together in one spot. She was sure it would give her a lot of information to report back to her mothers.... Still didn't mean she wanted to go, though.

By the time Dietra had finished her snack in the cafeteria, the supper food had started to be set out. She was quite surprised because she didn't think it had taken her that long to eat her bowl of cereal, but she must have been lost in her thoughts.

Dietra got up from the table she had been sitting at, but her bowl and spoon in the dirty dishes area and then went outside to walk around a little. She knew there was something that she was supposed to do after supper, but he couldn't remember for the life of her what it was. So many things had happened after 4th period that her mind just felt like jello. She hoped a walk outside would clear her mind.

((OoC: Sorry I had Dietra move on from your two characters, Mew! I got so lost for awhile that I didn't even know what to post. I think I had missed dark's post about the end of classes, though, and that was why I was lost. I knew our characters had to catch up to the same time everyone else was in, and this was the best way I could see to do that. I hope the three of them run into each other again soon, though! Maybe at the dance! biggrin ))

Mewlicious Paladin

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
๖ۣۜGωєηуτн ๖ۣۜLιτнιηє
Time out. But keep those cameras rolling just in case I don't look this good forever

I am here: library
I am with: Skye, and Aloysius is on the phone
I feel: He is so annoying

Gwen grew a little worried at how her smile faded when she asked about something to wear. She hoped this wasn't a sort subject for her for some reason. Perhaps she was poor? Luckily though, she'd just been thinking. Though, she wasn't quite sure if she had anything. Well, that wouldn't be good if she didn't have anything. "A dress you don't even remember if you own or not? Absolutely not. You need to wear something stunning and memorable!" There was that reasoning, and also the fact that Gwen wanted to help pick out Skye's dress. "We'll order you something. It'll be here quickly. Don't worry about money, my family is rich and I'll be the one who gets to look at you in it." She pulled out a mobile phone and dialed her brother's number. A grouchy, male voice could her heard on the other end during Gwen's pauses. "I need you to get a dress here by tonight . . . No, it has to be tonight Aloy, there's a dance . . . No, I did not ruin mine. My date needs something new . . . I am allowed to have a date to the dance, she's a nice person . . . How long have we been dating? About five seconds! Just order a dress! . . . Her size? I don't know, you talk to her. Er, wait, no . . . I don't want you talking to her, even if I suggested it! . . . Ugh, fine, whatever." Gwen sighed loudly, right into the phone, and held it out for Skye to take. "My brother wants to talk to you."

I'm a Wonder - Outfit
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Skye Rose Arklight

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

I know that I may not be perfect.
I know that there are some things wrong with me,
But I still keep on going, regardless of what they say.

Skye was still trying to think about if she had anything that would be suitable for the dance tonight. She knew that she had gone to at least one dance in her life, but that was when she was much younger and obviously, much smaller in size. She was about to sigh in defeat when she heard Gwen exclaim something. Apparently, Gwen wasn't about to let her not go to the dance without wearing something that was going to be memorable. She also offered to let her make an outfit for the dance tonight and that she didn't need to worry because her family was rich and all. She saw Gwen pull out a phone from nowhere and call somebody up. She could hear Gwen talking to someone else, but couldn't make out the voice on the other end of the line. She blushed a bit when Gwen mentioned them dating and had to resist the urge to bite her lip. She didn't want Gwen to worry about her more than she was already.

Suddenly, Gwen extended her arm out to her, still holding the phone. She said that her brother wanted to talk to her and Skye gulped down some saliva. She took the phone from her and held it up to her ear. "H-hello?" She said, trying not to sound nervous.

I have suffered much in my past.
I have faced many challeges, and I know more are coming,
But I soldier on, knowing that my life has a purpose.

Who I'm with: Gwen
What I'm doing: Talking to Gwen and some unknown person
Thoughts: Why am I talking to this person on the phone I don't even know?!
OOC:

Mewlicious Paladin

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
๖ۣۜGωєηуτн ๖ۣۜLιτнιηє
Time out. But keep those cameras rolling just in case I don't look this good forever

I am here: Library/unknown
I am with: Skye/unknown, on the phone with Skye
I feel: Irritated with Aloysius/Gwen should really plan these things out better. . . .

Gwen stood to the side, looking irritated as Skye spoke into the phone. She tapped her ear, enchanting herself with enhanced hearing. She wanted to make sure Aloysius didn't say anything rude to her. "So you're dating Gwenyth? Well, make sure you treat her well. And I suppose you should make sure she treats you well. Ugh, nevermind. Just uh, tell me the size and if you have any sort of particular style or color you want." Gwen had rolled her eyes a bit at the beginning, but didn't do anything else. She'd clearly been expecting at least some sort of little warning type blurb.

I'm a Wonder - Outfit
((Out Of Cake?!: I don't have other colors for Aloysius yet ;-;
Might make him a char :3
Maybe))
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Skye Rose Arklight

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Skye waited a few seconds before she heard a male voice come from the other end of the line. She had to resist the urge to blush when the male asked her a very direct question and then told her to treat Gwen good and that Gwen treated her well. "Yes. I'll treat her well." She said, her voice calm again. Then he asked her for what size she was and if she wanted the dress to be in any particular style or color. She thought about it for a moment before replying, "I am a size 4 and......the dress should be an oceanic blue. The simpler the style, the better." She didn't know if she was being specific enough for him, but she did like simple things. She awaited an answer, unaware that Gwen was standing to the side listening to the conversation.

What I'm doing: Talking to Gwen and some unknown person
Thoughts: I hope I wasn't too vague...
OOC:

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
๖ۣۜGωєηуτн ๖ۣۜLιτнιηє

I am here: library
I am with: Skye
I feel: I can't wait for the dance~

"Simple design, size four, ocean blue. Got it. I'll throw in some matching shoes and jewelry, since you probably don't have stuff to match a dress you don't own yet." And then the call was over. Gwen tapped her ear again, removing the enchantment. She did not want that going on if there was another of Clear's announcements. "You know, I'm gonna complain about that man a lot, but he's a pretty good guy. Oh, that was my brother, by the way. Wet towel guy. But like, wet with warm water." Yeah, that worked. Got across that message of "wet towel" and "nice person". He tended to be kind of overbearing and a little too overprotective, but it was obvious that he just cared a lot, and was doing a lot better than the shitty parenting example he'd been shown growing up. "Your outfit will probably be in my dorm room in about half an hour. The company he'll be buying from has a mage to teleport deliveries." That might have been a hint to the fact that Skye was getting some high end stuff, but hopefully she wouldn't catch on to that. "Maybe we should go wait there and start getting ready for the dance."

I'm a Wonder - Outfit
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Skye Rose Arklight

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Skye heard the man say what she had just finished saying to him back to her and that he would throw in some jewelry for her as well. Then the call was over and she handed the phone back to Gwen, whom she finally noticed after a few minutes of not even knowing she was there. Gwen then explained that the man she had been talking to was her brother and that he was like a wet towel with warm water. It took her a couple moments to figure it out before nodding. Then Gwen said that her outfit was going to be there in half an hour or so and that they should wait in her room while the dress was being delivered. "Sounds like a plan to me. You can go first, since I don't know where your dorm is." She was hoping that her outfit was going to be nice. Dresses were supposed to look pretty, especially when one was going to a big event such as a dance, right? She kept this thought in the back of her mind and waited for Gwen to start walking to her dorm so they could prepare for the dance.

What I'm doing: Talking to Gwen
Thoughts: I hope I'll look nice for the dance...
OOC:

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Pirate/Half Outrage Weapons/Rolverk's Daughter

Aurita smiled when he mentioned that he heard about the ball and that he was about to go find a date. Well he wasn't going to have to look far because that's what she was there for. When he gave her his smile at her question about the dress, she smiled back. Wow he was very attractive. She didn't expect that, but that made it all the better to go to the dance with him. "You really think I'm a beauty. That is so kind of you to say." she give him a smirk that saw she was feigning some of it. She was far to confident to be pulled down by self-esteem issues "I do appreciate the compliment." she was more genuine this time. Thinking about it "Do you have something to wear for it? I think I might need to raid my friends clothes." she figure Starlite wouldn't mind if she borrowed an outfit. Well, she might. There was a lot about Starlite that was a mystery as it was. With a slight shrug, "Or maybe you want to help me pick out something?" she winked at him and smiled with a slight seductive grin.

With: Klang
Feelings/Thoughts: This might work out more then I thought.
Theme:
Cynics & Critics

((Out Of Candy: ))

Arsenic_Poptarts

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess
Kaelyn Levea Schedule:
___
1st: Study Hall
2nd: Science
3rd: Music
--Lunch Time--
4th: Blade Dancing
5th: Aura Control
6th: Math

Kaelyn looked at him and blushed seeing him stare at her at first. Looking away she was about to say something when he spoke telling her she looked beautiful. She blushed deeper as she stood there unsure what to say for a few second "Th-thank you." she spoke softly before she blinked and smiled lightly "I know... but you call me Princess... I thought it best to return the title in kind." she looked away a little and nodded "It's ok, Kiaku. I understand.." 'I think.' She started to follow him down, figuring this was the end of it then he held out his hand, looking at it, she heard him speak again. Blushing again, she looked at him, meeting his eyes, seeing his smile. Biting her lip, she reached out and took his hand, giving him a small smile. "D-date? We're going on a date?" yes she was insecure but then again, she wasn't sure where her life was going end up at this point. She only hoped that she wouldn't experience anymore heart ache. She didn't know if she could take more of that.

With: Kiaku
Feelings/Thoughts: Confused
Theme: The Grey

HanyouRyuuKiaku

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Assassin for hire & mother
User ImageUser ImageRuna and Emmett's Son
User ImageUser ImageRuna's pet & Vance's Familiar
User Image
Runa's partner and weapon
User Image
Runa Fenix Schedule:
___
1st: History
2nd: Martial Arts
3rd: Aura Control
--Lunch Time--
4th: Science
5th: Blade Dancing
6th: Japanese

Zessen Schedule:
___
1st: History
2nd: Martial Arts
3rd: Aura Control
--Lunch Time--
4th: Science
5th: Blade Dancing
6th: Japanese

Runa watched as Emmett showed off his new skill. It awed her seeing as she had no idea but then again she never gave him a chance to show her before. When he asked where blushed deeply, she changed the subject sort of. When she kissed him it felt good to feel his lips against hers again. Feeling him start to return, it made her feel so happy. She didn't want it to end and she wished it would wash away everything negative in their lives. Then he pulled back, seeing how red his face was, she blushed too. Hearing his question she went very red and stared at him for a long moment "Umm... Emmett... where do babies come out of? Because that's what would need healing." she didn't want to say it out loud. It was kinda embarrassing, letting alone if he decided to magically heal.

With: Emmett
Feelings/Thoughts: Please let this work
Theme: Runa: Off With Her Head Zessen: None

Mewlicious Paladin

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

Mirror, What's inside me? ↘↘
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Tell me can a heart be turned to [STONE]

Mirror, Mirror, What's //B E H I N D You? Save me from the thing's I see.

┏━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━┓

Everybody's SCREAMING!
Everybody's MOVING!
Let's get it started gotta make a RIOT NOW!!

Klang spotted a c***k in her armor. a bit of wavering in her smirk. he had this conversation once again. "Why yes my dear, you're quite lovely if I do say so." He lifted her hand to his lips and pressed them against the back of her hand. Clothes, he did have formalwear back in his dorm, he nodded That shouldn't be a problem, I have a decent selection of formal wear back at my place." He smiled, she mentioned borrowing clothes from a friend then she brought up a more interesting prospect, Her little wink and her Seductive Grin didn't go unnoticed. Klang like the idea of having a little alone time with this girl. "Sure, I'd love to get to know you a little better." He gave her a light peck on the cheek and a smile. "So I must ask, If you're not a student, why did you come here?" He tilted his head slightly while he asked.

┗━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━┛
Klang is...
Thinking:About her
With: Aurita
Located: Hallways
Feeling: Confidant
My song

Shifting Time

Quote:

Quote:

I can keep it From the world, Why won't you let me H I D E from me?
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Blushing as her hand took his, his smile began to grow. Nodding, he lowered his arm down a bit as if to relax. "I think it is. I'm not too...familiar with many of things still," He admitted as he put his free hand behind his head. Ruffling up his hair, he returned it to its slightly spikier state. As they stepped out of the dorm, hie tail began to sway back and forth in a far more serpent-like manner. Walking towards the auditorium, he looked over at the setting sun. Shutting his eyes for a mere moment, he shook his head and came to a stop.

Hanging his head low for a bit, he glanced at Kaelyn from the corner of his eye. During that very instance, there was so much he wanted to say. Turning his head towards her, the sun was directly behind her. His eyes locked on the outline of her face, he found his blush worsening. Turning his head away from her, he looked on ahead and began to walk once again. "...Hey....Erm...I'm sorry 'bout...not answering," He nearly mumbled, almost as if he was unsure if he wanted her to hear or not.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:In the girl's dorm/Outside the dorms
Gotta support!: "The Princess before me..."
Song of the Soul:
Not empty for once:...H-How am I suppose to say this...?
What do ya say big guy?:

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
๖ۣۜGωєηуτн ๖ۣۜLιτнιηє

I am here: my dorm room
I am with: Skye
I feel: I love my outfit

Gwen took her phone back and then slid it into her pocket, which still seemed to be flat against her skin, indicating that her clothes were probably enchanted. At Skye's agreement to her plan of action, Gwen smiled and began walking out of the library, calling back to her, "Follow me, I know where my dorm is~" Gwen led Skye into the dorm area, and to a door. Upon placing her hand on the knob, a click was unheard, the knob unlocking at her touch. She walked in, and left the door open for Skye to follow. Inside was a somewhat messy room, with several tables covered in assorted weapons and pieces of armor. "If you haven't guessed, I'm an enchanter. Those are just some projects I'm working on, forged by some other students." Instead of focusing on that any longer, Gwen walked over to her closet, and pulled out a dress, some boots, and some jewelry and laid them on her bed. "So, what do you think? Seem good for the dance?"

I'm a Wonder - Outfit
User Image

~Raine~

Raine was in her classroom when the last class period of the day ended. She knew about the dance coming soon. Raine was not excited about such things. After what had happen before with her and her old friends. When the battles in the past happen so quickly. These school hosted parties and events became targeted battle-grounds. Raine sigh as she thought to invite someone to go with, but decided against it. They would only be a hazard if a fight did occur. Raine gave her classroom a look-over before she left. She walk about the school in the hallway. Raine was thinking on what to wear for such occasion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff