Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
Intimate Rain
Casey Draws
B3autiful Hangover
I think we all wish we had customs like US were they DO NOT pay duty on dolls emo

Yeah, that is like the one thing going for us. certainly not our politics

edit: Though iirc Australia has a pretty high limit at where they start charging customs fees, high enough that most dolls could get through.

I'm mad, because Finland decided jsut after new year to lower all the custom limits, so now it's always really scary to even get Monster High dolls because they can get caught too...

And Spore, I sent you PM. smile

Ouch, that's rough.

Though I think I'd pay custom fees if it meant we could get publically-funded health care :/

Edit: I'd pay higher taxes in general for that, too.

Fashionable Gaian

Casey Draws
B3autiful Hangover
I think we all wish we had customs like US were they DO NOT pay duty on dolls emo

Yeah, that is like the one thing going for us. certainly not our politics

edit: Though iirc Australia has a pretty high limit at where they start charging customs fees, high enough that most dolls could get through.

Damn politics! I don't know about Australia and their customs. I have been lucky so far not getting dinged (most likely because companies love marking down the price) I have heard that customs dinged people with high taxes cause our gov likes taxing the s**t out of people, well my Provence does >.>

Obsessive Cultist

Aaaah, I might be getting a doll from my 'unobtainable dream dollies' list - well, just the head, but still! - I can't believe it. I really thought I'd never find this girl again after the company discontinued her because she's such an unpopular size (80 cm) and not that easy to hybrid.
*anxiously waits until I can pay* lol

Sparkly Genius

Hatsya

Aaaah, I might be getting a doll from my 'unobtainable dream dollies' list - well, just the head, but still! - I can't believe it. I really thought I'd never find this girl again after the company discontinued her because she's such an unpopular size (80 cm) and not that easy to hybrid.

Wow, congrats in advance! What sculpt is she? Do you have an idea how you'll find a body to match?

Obsessive Cultist

Spore XP
Hatsya

Wow, congrats in advance! What sculpt is she? Do you have an idea how you'll find a body to match?

Thank you! I'm so incredibly happy. She's a Soom Saiph.
Honestly, I have no idea about the body xD I'm totally unprepared. I put up some WTB threads for the head, full well expecting not to hear from anyone for weeks or months because I have not seen these girls sold often or at all lately. That would have given me enough time to think about everything, but then only a day passed and someone contacted me, haha.

Devout Prophet

khrystyan
Meet Bear.
His actual wig is on the way.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ohmigosh, it's khrys. Bear looks awesome. I love his lips @ w @ he's got a very SoftPoison-y face-up going on. <3

Also, I'm going to be blunt Intimate Rain.
I don't think it's fashionable to ask for donations on buying luxury items such as BJD's. It's a luxury after all, not something that is needed to survive on. But then again, I'm wallowing in privilege and whatnot dramallama

Spore, that picture of Kess is supernice. And I'm glad to hear you've possibly already found a buyer for her. Keeping dolls in your 'circles' after you sell them is, secretly, kinda nice :'-) And Tally seems so frikken' cute. Holy poodles. You will forever be the Tiny Queen to me.

Congratulations Hatsya! The Saiph mold is so darling gonk I swear, thick-lipped dolls will be the end of me.

Update on my side:
Moira is still Moira, though she got a new headband which she's... just wearing cause... she... likes... flowers???
User Image

And there's Exellion and Lilith along with Tobias's body. Exellion doesn't know it's gonna be a boy. v___v
User Image

Sparkly Genius

@Hatsya - Wow! That sounds like it was meant to be. Saiph is a very pretty sculpt. I am sure you will find something awesome that will work. It is destiny!

@Hobo - Me, the tiny queen? How did this happen? Yep, the new buyer for Kess is already writing her backstory (so hopefully I start seeing payment soon... lol!) Moira is such a sweetie. I remember when you first got her! <3 Always glad to see updates on her.

I've been playing with Tally a bit and I think the crazy mohair wig I made at the Doll North wig making workshop might actually work for her. It is a hard cap wig made with layers of fabritac, alpaca fur and my sweat and tears. It smells a little weird, so it is currently undergoing potpourri therapy. The reveal is yet to come. XD

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
The Sexiest Hobo Around
khrystyan
Meet Bear.
His actual wig is on the way.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ohmigosh, it's khrys. Bear looks awesome. I love his lips @ w @ he's got a very SoftPoison-y face-up going on. <3

Also, I'm going to be blunt Intimate Rain.
I don't think it's fashionable to ask for donations on buying luxury items such as BJD's. It's a luxury after all, not something that is needed to survive on. But then again, I'm wallowing in privilege and whatnot dramallama

Spore, that picture of Kess is supernice. And I'm glad to hear you've possibly already found a buyer for her. Keeping dolls in your 'circles' after you sell them is, secretly, kinda nice :'-) And Tally seems so frikken' cute. Holy poodles. You will forever be the Tiny Queen to me.

Congratulations Hatsya! The Saiph mold is so darling gonk I swear, thick-lipped dolls will be the end of me.

Update on my side:
Moira is still Moira, though she got a new headband which she's... just wearing cause... she... likes... flowers???
User Image

And there's Exellion and Lilith along with Tobias's body. Exellion doesn't know it's gonna be a boy. v___v
User Image

Yeah I know, but I'm desperate, because everythign in Finland is going towards hell and people are starting to think, that the new goverment gets poor people one step closer to slavery. I would like nothing more, than get a steady job, start earning and saving up money for stuff I want, but goverment makes it hard for companies to run successfull businesses with all their stupid policies and ideas, and then they're cutting the costs from the poor people, instead from rich ones. And THEN there is the most stupid thing. The people of Finland. Every. Single. Election. They keep voting for the people and parties, who will make thigns worse, because they blindly believe the promises they make and are like "I'm sure this time they've learned their lesson and actually do what they promise".
Good example on this is the three main parties in goverment now, on election promises they were like "We're going to improve student and retired people situations and definitely not cut on them" and when they got elected, first thing they did was cut student benefits and make universities and such to have tuition to foreign people. They've talked on cutting on the benefit that makes medicines more affordable to people, who actually need medicines to be able to do anything, like me, so that's going to cut a big hole on my wallet, because I have to pay so much of my medicines to stay able to do actually anything than lie on bed apathetic.

Sorry for this rant, but sometimes I just wish I had affairs in order I just could sell everythign (almost ) and leave Finland for some other country, who actually have low unemployment ratio

Obsessive Cultist

@Spore: I hope so, haha! Also, please do share the wig you made °o° My own latest wig making adventures have been hilariously unsuccessful tbh lol

@Hobo: Thank! And I whole-heartedly agree @thick-lipped dolls *squints at Dia/Sard* gonk lmao
I love those flower crowns emotion_bigheart
Anyone want avi art, original character, or doll art? I can't find a good drawing thread to hang out in on gaia anymore. emo

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Emfy-chan
Anyone want avi art, original character, or doll art? I can't find a good drawing thread to hang out in on gaia anymore. emo

I love art of my avatar, characters or dolls, if it's free. xD
Yeah. It would be free. Just wanting some motivation, and practice.
It's the main reason I came back to Gaia.

I use to hang out in threads such as "Draw the Avatar Around You" or something similar but it looks like those types of chats have died out. I found a couple close to that, but they're full of people that I can't carry a conversation with..... and tons of spam. Boooo.

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Emfy-chan
Yeah. It would be free. Just wanting some motivation, and practice.
It's the main reason I came back to Gaia.

I use to hang out in threads such as "Draw the Avatar Around You" or something similar but it looks like those types of chats have died out. I found a couple close to that, but they're full of people that I can't carry a conversation with..... and tons of spam. Boooo.

The spam nowadays is unreal. But feel free to draw my avatar or Bastian. I should upload few more pics of him and link the filckr again so people can go look. I also have couple of Monster High OC's... so pick your poison
Intimate Rain

The spam nowadays is unreal. But feel free to draw my avatar or Bastian. I should upload few more pics of him and link the filckr again so people can go look. I also have couple of Monster High OC's... so pick your poison

Sure. Just send me some references/links. ^_^

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Emfy-chan
Intimate Rain

Sure. Just send me some references/links. ^_^

You can find a lot of doll pics of mine from here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/freyrferret/

I need to take phjoto of my OC chars in some point there too, but now other one is undergoing styling, so it will take a while, because all the clothes and wigs and such I have for my Create-a-monster sets of Monster high, it's a long coordination to find perfect set

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff