Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

@ Eternally Furry: too funny! only bjd people will get it, thats what makes it so hilarious!

@ Furry Fuzzball: aww so cute the outfit is perfect for her.

@ Intimate Rain: sometimes i see wig caps (cloth) on mybayer's ebay store , but i also highly reccomend coolcat because they have gorgeous wefted hair too. coolcat caps coolcat hair

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Thanks Finlet! I'll be sure to check those out.
I was planning kind of faux fur (or something like that) wig, that has ears and a tail for my doll... then I kind of want Rainbow hair... and this cool punk hairdo too... Since I ordered the doll, I have read so much stuff online and watched so many tutorials and unboxing videos, that I have during my whole life I think. biggrin I hope I win lottery some day so I can order a female doll too... I have been drooling feeple65 Chloe (I think it was Chloe) . She's this elf princess like one, and that's something I want so bad, or aternally a nice swet lolita one... Well, fortunately I have the time to browse, think and such because I'm not going to get money for another doll anytimes soon

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sebastion - Santa by Faith In Beauty, on Flickr

Date Night With The Hubby Was Eventfull!
I Saw Santa!
Me:
"Hey Santa, Can I Ask An Odd Question Please?"
Santa:
"Uh, Sure, Shoot~"
ME:
"My Doll Is Used For Photography, So Can I Get A Picture Of My Special Doll In Santa's Lap Please? Its Just Too Great Of A Opppertunity To Miss!"
Santa:
"For The Kids...?"
Me:
"...Sure..."

The Elf Giggled And Santa Just Laughed Thinking I Was Joking Till I Handed Him My Doll!
THEN, My Camera Was Being Laggy And A Line Of Kiddoes Formed Behind Me, "OOOh-Ahh's", "What Is That", And A "That Thing Is Kinda Creepy" Coming From Behind My Bacck...

PS.
Previously Posted Logged On Wrong Account, My Bad...
The Furry Fuzzball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sebastion - Santa by Faith In Beauty, on Flickr

I Saw Santa!
Me:
Santa:
"Uh, Sure, Shoot~"
ME:
"My Doll Is Used For Photography, So Can I Get A Picture Of My Special Doll In Santa's Lap Please? Its Just Too Great Of A Opppertunity To Miss!"
Santa:
"For The Kids...?"
Me:
"...Sure..."

The Elf Giggled And Santa Just Laughed Thinking I Was Joking Till I Handed Him My Doll!
THEN, My Camera Was Being Laggy And A Line Of Kiddoes Formed Behind Me, "OOOh-Ahh's", "What Is That", And A "That Thing Is Kinda Creepy" Coming From Behind My Bacck...

PS.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
*gasps for breath*
Ohmigosh, yes! ALL OF MY YES!!!

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Suko_Elric
The Furry Fuzzball

I Saw Santa!
Me:
Santa:
"Uh, Sure, Shoot~"
ME:
Santa:
"For The Kids...?"
Me:
"...Sure..."

PS.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
*gasps for breath*
Ohmigosh, yes! ALL OF MY YES!!!
*shrugs*
It.... Oh! I Know! It Was For The Kids!
XD
LOL
Nah, It Was Just An Awsome Photography Moment, Phone Camera Or Not!

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Reaha - Dressed Up by Faith In Beauty, on Flickr

I Wanted To Share My Reaha's Lovely Dress Too Cute! And Sexy!
^.~
Finlet
sorry I've been gone guys, really busy lately. But I had to pop in to share my torment on how bad I want the new Dollzone Big dipper, I want it really, really bad!
Ugghhh, I share your pain :n: He's SO beautiful.

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Aaah. what I can do while waiting my doll. xD It's so painful, I'm not that patient person... Also, does someone want to give a shot of designing a pokemon trainer outfit for him? at least I'd get something to do while analysing them and plannign how to make them.
Sorry for going at this one thing all the time... I'm just so excited of a lifelong dream to finally come true

Smitten Duck

So my tan pukifee vanilla came in yesterday! It only took 2 months to get her!
I have a question, she is going away for a face up. This is my first time getting a custom faceup. How do I safely package her faceplate??

Fashionable Gaian

Yuki-Saurus

Did she came with one of those plastic clear face protectors? If so you would want to include that with her. Wrap the head up with bubble wrap. Two layers of bubble wrap should be secure enough. I would make a paper nest in the box, so the head won't tumble around during transit.

Congrats on your arrival.

Smitten Duck

B3autiful Hangover
Yuki-Saurus

Did she came with one of those plastic clear face protectors? If so you would want to include that with her. Wrap the head up with bubble wrap. Two layers of bubble wrap should be secure enough. I would make a paper nest in the box, so the head won't tumble around during transit.

Congrats on your arrival.
no she didn't =(
Thanks! I definitely like the paper nest idea! 4laugh

Thank you!! I'm so excited for her

Friendly Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
When I send my dolls away for a faceup, I usually include a cut piece from a water bottle as a face protector, in addition to lots of bubble wrap. smile

Fashionable Gaian

Speaking of faceups. Mother Nature granted me such a beautiful warm day to work on some faceups biggrin Almost finished Yun's

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Wheee! My doll shipped today! They said it's about 7 business days, but the DoA waiting room shows that some people have gotten it way faster. I soon have him! I'm so happy!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff