Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
B3autiful Hangover
I'm still waiting on the two I ordered this Spring. One doll per year is killing me, but I can not go out and buy a doll anytime I want like most people can .____.

Which ones did you order?

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
So it just hit me how ironic it is to have Schrodinger all packed up in a box ready to go off to Finlets.....XD

Fluffy Prophet

ahalfling
So it just hit me how ironic it is to have Schrodinger all packed up in a box ready to go off to Finlets.....XD

Haha! cat_burning_eyes
ahalfling
Suko_Elric
ahalfling
So is it bad that my new girl isn't even here yet and I bought her a chair at Claires yesterday? lol

No, that's not bad at all. My girl had half a wardrobe before she was even paid for! She's gonna end up with more clothes than I have!

XD!!! I'm feel like I've been spending way too much time looking for lati yellow clothes that don't cost an arm and a leg or have really high shipping cost...lol

Have you tried making clothes according to her measurements? That's what I did for Mitsuko. To this day she only has one purchased outfit. Everything else was made either by me, that vendor I met at Nekocon, or my dear friend the lovely Furry Fuzzball.

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Not yet Suko, I may when she gets here though. I do have some fabric laying around.
ahalfling

I'm so glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that. I laughed soooo hard!

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I was able to finish Seven's faceup!! I'm pretty happy with the outcome, even if I had to redo it twice. >.> She just needs some eyelashes..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seven
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

Sparkly Genius

Oh my goodness! Dollism Plus was a blast! I had such an awesome time with my friends and my dolls got a bangin' new wardrobe. I'm stoked to announce that I won an Asleep Eidolon Pudding in the raffle, and a Doll Family A Ningning in the triathalon this morning <3 They're going to need some work, but I have ideas for both of them. Somehow I ended up with the slowly building tiny army and I don't know how it happened...
I'm going to be editing and posting youtube videos about the entire experience tomorrow. I'll post a link here once I've got them up. The contest entries were sublime, and I got videos of most of them, so I'll be editing those in foe you guys to take a look!

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
She's beautiful Stokiaci!

Congrats Spore!

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Okay guys, here's my 'I'm back frol Dollism' post!
I had a blast, and loved spending the weekend with Spore and Kelpie [And friends.]
The place we stayed at was pretty intensely filled with dolls for only five people. xD [In my opinion at least.] We were all relatively proud of ourselves. xD And everyone came home with new dollies!

We waited till the end of the convention to take a group shot of all of our dolls, just in case we all bought some. How many molds can you name? ;3

User Image

I also managed to bring home a new girl myself. She needs some major work. I was upset I couldnt find a wig for her, and she definitely needs a new faceup and some new string, but I love her anyways. In the group picture, she's wearing Koujis wig which is much too big for her. now that I have her home, IW as able to fix her up a bit.

User Image

Anyways, all in all, I'm hoping they have another convention next year, and here's hoping some of you guys can come up! It really was a blast.
Aaaawww! She's a cutie!

Sparkly Genius

Dollism videos are uploaded! Check out my youtube channel to hear all about it, and see footage of all the wonderful contest entries!

@ Stokiaci:
That's a pretty good job you did. :3 Good thing is that eyelashes aren't that expensive/difficult to come by. Especially this time of year with all the crazy Halloween ones out. :3

@ Spore XP:
So exciting new dolly clothes! I bet it was so much fun. Congrats on your two new additions to your doll family!

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Im already stressing on a new name for my little cutie pie. I know I'll think of one, but I hate leaving her nameless. Poor Eve [aka Minion-- my Aidoll] went forever without a name, and I hardly call her by it anwyays. xD Just Minion most of the time.

I want to wait till she's finished, almost, but I know waht Iw ant her to look like, so I don't see the point in it. -siiigh- This is why I can't buy dolls out of planning yet. xD But I really wanted a cute yo to dress up.

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
XFateX
Im already stressing on a new name for my little cutie pie. I know I'll think of one, but I hate leaving her nameless. Poor Eve [aka Minion-- my Aidoll] went forever without a name, and I hardly call her by it anwyays. xD Just Minion most of the time.

I want to wait till she's finished, almost, but I know waht Iw ant her to look like, so I don't see the point in it. -siiigh- This is why I can't buy dolls out of planning yet. xD But I really wanted a cute yo to dress up.

I bought a yo earlier this year just to have a doll to dress in cute things. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff