Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

Red shoes dahlia has been released at Dollmore... darn you synchronicity! It seems like I'm always a beat behind... or is it ahead due to production time?
Oh well, mine is gory... I guess my dark perspective can set me apart.

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
User Image

Diolouge:

Zelda: Link, I Think We Are Lost. We Have Been Going Around In Circles!
Link: Well, Let Me Look At The Map...
Zelda: We're doomed.
Link: Well, Excuse Me Princess!
Zelda: Well, Your Excused Hero...

Now, Im Not Sure, Wether Or Not You Have Heard Of It Or Not, But There Was A Show, Called, The Legend Of Zelda The Animated Series.
In This, Princes Zelda Was More Than Just An Average Princess, And Damsel In Distress. She Was An Adventurer Alongside Link!
So, I Have Always Loved This Zelda's Outfit, In This Series And In The Gaming Franchise As well. Now, I Have NEVER Done A BJD Cosplay, Or, For That Matter, A Cosplay Before. So This Was So Much Fun, And Took A Long Time To Compile All The Reference Images And Necessary Items And Materials! It Was So Much Fun!

My Wonderful, Lovely BJD:
1/3 Magical Angel Female (Large Bust) - Normal Pink Skin
Sculpt: Abby

DA link

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Confessions of a kid delf
User Image

they all pick on Kouji.
xD

Confessions of a luts-a-holic
Why can't I stop. crying
you'd think four kid delfs would be enough, but... NOPE.

Edit: Oh maaaan, Soras hand was flipped the wrong way AND his goggles are backwards. And he looks like he has a puffball on top of his head. Thaaanks Sora. xD

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

So I haven't updated my profile since I've gotten Kai three years ago.
It's amazing to me how many pictures I had to add/change/update. xD And I don't even have separate pics of all of my dolls. Sora and Nova are together, and Hope and Kai are together. xD

Fashionable Gaian

I thought about taking on an anime look to Mei, and I have an idea for her eyes. if anyone knows where I can get eyes like [this] you will be super awesome. Altho there is some Makoeyes I really like for her >.>

Fluffy Prophet

@ Fate:it's so nice to see all your msd's, I love luts too, hope you can get an arwen sometime!

@ B3autiful Hangover: ersa flora makes it really easy to order custom eyes if you want them exact, I had these made for Sakiko
User Image

@ The Furry Fuzzball: how did you do her crown? its so spot-on. Cosplay is fun... even though I'm 36 I did my first cosplay last year. I was afraid I'm too old but I felt even lamer sitting in jeans and a t-shirt at anime conventions.

Fashionable Gaian

@Fate: I was looking at Ersa Flora eyes. It is still up in the air on what kind of eyes I should get. I'm really love Mako's moon and dan line right now D:

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Finlet
@ Fate:it's so nice to see all your msd's, I love luts too, hope you can get an arwen sometime!

I'm pretty much like.. everyone should have one luts doll in their life. They're becomming so versatile though I think everyone could find a doll they make that they like. [But also feel like they're losing their style at the same time, which breaks my heart. ]

I am definitelyg etting an arwen. If I can behave at Dollism, I'll put my money aside from that, for her. And have pretty much already decided that if by some struck of fate [haha], I win a doll.. I think I'd end up wanting to sell it anyways to get my Arwen... And Pine girl.. I sort of want a male and female pukifee now... And a model delf still. Plus another male SD for Kai to love on. -shrinks to the floor- Whhhyy?

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
XFateX
Finlet

I'm pretty much like.. everyone should have one luts doll in their life. They're becomming so versatile though I think everyone could find a doll they make that they like. [But also feel like they're losing their style at the same time, which breaks my heart. ]

I am definitelyg etting an arwen. If I can behave at Dollism, I'll put my money aside from that, for her. And have pretty much already decided that if by some struck of fate [haha], I win a doll.. I think I'd end up wanting to sell it anyways to get my Arwen... And Pine girl.. I sort of want a male and female pukifee now... And a model delf still. Plus another male SD for Kai to love on. -shrinks to the floor- Whhhyy?

I can't get luts dolls to stick for some reason confused

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

All of my dolls are luts dolls. Minus 2. I have a five star doll ria [boy], and just a little Ai-doll. But I normally don't count her anyways. [Poor min..] xD I've been addicted to luts for... about 9 years now. Haha.

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
I've had luts dolls, they just don't seem to stay confused Especially the event heads. rofl

I would have probably kept the KDF Muroo though, he was cute. But he worked out really well for a friend.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

There's three of us with event heads in this group. [Four, if Taruun still comes around and still has Link.]

I have the latest one~ I think he's growing to be my favorite.;0; [MSD wise. My favorite will always be my Yder.] My poor Yuz. He was my favorite for a little bit.
Finlet has one.
Annnnd Spore has one~
Some event heads are hit and miss for me too. But I fall in love with their molds quite easily.
Finlet

@ B3autiful Hangover: ersa flora makes it really easy to order custom eyes if you want them exact, I had these made for Sakiko
User Image

@ The Furry Fuzzball: how did you do her crown? its so spot-on. Cosplay is fun... even though I'm 36 I did my first cosplay last year. I was afraid I'm too old but I felt even lamer sitting in jeans and a t-shirt at anime conventions.

Believe me, you are NEVER too old to cosplay. The first convention I went to, about eight years ago, had people with GRAY HAIR cosplaying, even if it was only a little. As long as you're having fun, that's what matters. 3nodding

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
XFateX
There's three of us with event heads in this group. [Four, if Taruun still comes around and still has Link.]

I have the latest one~ I think he's growing to be my favorite.;0; [MSD wise. My favorite will always be my Yder.] My poor Yuz. He was my favorite for a little bit.
Finlet has one.
Annnnd Spore has one~
Some event heads are hit and miss for me too. But I fall in love with their molds quite easily.

I love what other people do with them, they just don't seem to stick around for me sadly :c

Instead I seem to gravitate toward Migidoll and Volks ._.

Fluffy Prophet

@ Fate: I have Bory and don't forget Genesis is luts too... in my sig right now.

@ Suko_Elric: yeah. I agree, but when you're older than everyone around, there are certain outfits that seem.... idk.... not age-appropriate? It would have been easier if I had started cosplaying when I was younger. I love my wig though. emotion_bigheart wish I could wear it everyday lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff