haha glad you like it c;

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PhatOreo
WIP drop
this is the first time doing long frilly hair emotion_awesome it's a pain no but it's fun.
[x]

Also, thank you SO much for the wip!
I glanced at it while i was out and about last night, but couldn't reply because my ipod was being stupid.
Im sorry her hair gave you heck, but it came out gorgeous emotion_bigheart
-

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PhatOreo
VampireDraculina

ur welcome!
haha glad you like it c;

And, I do! Thank you so much!

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
The Belletrist

User Image

Thank you very much for the bump! emotion_bigheart
-

supreme noodles's Princess

Nebulous Duck

VampireDraculina

Username: Catharsisity
Samples:
sorry, my samples are in the spoiler below (no DA :c)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Offering: Only chibi at the moment
Avatar: What avatar(s) or OC did you want to draw for me?
I would love to draw your 4th avatar, shelby, any of your ocs.
Pose: you can give me a pose idea and I will do my best to recreate it
Extra: I am also willing to draw evangeline but I imagine her hair to be very difficult to do and hence cannot promise a fantastic result, as it would be largely experimental.
Pricing: 20-50b

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
emotion_bigheart

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

VampireDraculina
Shiro Nishida

I had to backtrack all the way to page 544 just to find you! gonk
I couldn't remember how to spell your "last name" on your username, so I was like "Oh noes!"
Buuuuuuuuuut, I just wanted to tell you "hi" and that I miss yo face!
And ask how you've been?

Let's just say I haven't been much online due to many things happening at the same time IRL. Still, I'm surprised I hadn't added you yet. I'll go fix that right now. c:

as for that life-sucking event thing? translating videogame user interfaces to other languages, plus bugtesting and hotfixing for a F2P game... it's fun and rewarding but it drains most of the time you do have available since it's a labor of love.

hope you've been well yourself too. :'D

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Catharsisity

Thank you, but no thank you heart
(Your art is super cute though! )

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Moke Moo Moo
emotion_bigheart

*glomps*
Congrats! I think I saw you mention you finally have a new computer!
Do you still need my help with those programs?

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Shiro Nishida
VampireDraculina
I had to backtrack all the way to page 544 just to find you! gonk
I couldn't remember how to spell your "last name" on your username, so I was like "Oh noes!"
Buuuuuuuuuut, I just wanted to tell you "hi" and that I miss yo face!
And ask how you've been?

Let's just say I haven't been much online due to many things happening at the same time IRL. Still, I'm surprised I hadn't added you yet. I'll go fix that right now. c:

as for that life-sucking event thing? translating videogame user interfaces to other languages, plus bugtesting and hotfixing for a F2P game... it's fun and rewarding but it drains most of the time you do have available since it's a labor of love.

hope you've been well yourself too. :'D

No worries, babe. I feels it. I have been the same way. I get on at least once every single day, but sometimes I don't post around. And, right?! gonk I thought I had added you before... But, W/E. WE FRIENDS NOW. THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS emotion_bigheart

Oooooh!!!! Really? Sounds fun as ********! But, complex and long/complicated... I'm sorry, love. But, exactly! Just wait until you can see the fruits of your labor emotion_kirakira You proud, Daddy, you! lol

P.S. Your plumchan siggy art makes me jelly talk2hand
-

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

VampireDraculina

No worries, babe. I feels it. I have been the same way. I get on at least once every single day, but sometimes I don't post around. And, right?! gonk I thought I had added you before... But, W/E. WE FRIENDS NOW. THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS emotion_bigheart

Oooooh!!!! Really? Sounds fun as ********! But, complex and long/complicated... I'm sorry, love. But, exactly! Just wait until you can see the fruits of your labor emotion_kirakira You proud, Daddy, you! lol

P.S. Your plumchan siggy art makes me jelly talk2hand
-

I don't even get in on every single day. I've only come back because of all the multiple mules I own and the urge to create new OC's with gaia wardrobe. crying

emotion_kirakira

It's hella fun. especially when you're working hand-in-hand with the devs and publishers of the game so you get to see the fun things most people don't get to see "behind the magical curtain" of game devs/publishers. I can't wait till I'm done. T uT

lol Plummyboo is too good at making arts. I should commission her again sometime soon, but I also have my sights set for a few other artists too (plus she told me to go and commission other people since I ordered 10+ things off her back-to-back ... sweatdrop )

I think I need to commission new art now. :c

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Shiro Nishida
I don't even get in on every single day. I've only come back because of all the multiple mules I own and the urge to create new OC's with gaia wardrobe. crying

emotion_kirakira

It's hella fun. especially when you're working hand-in-hand with the devs and publishers of the game so you get to see the fun things most people don't get to see "behind the magical curtain" of game devs/publishers. I can't wait till I'm done. T uT

lol Plummyboo is too good at making arts. I should commission her again sometime soon, but I also have my sights set for a few other artists too (plus she told me to go and commission other people since I ordered 10+ things off her back-to-back ... sweatdrop )

I think I need to commission new art now. :c

Hey, whatever gets you to come back on heart

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. STOP RUBBING IT IN THAT YOU ARE COOLER THAN ME, OKAY? I GET IT. GAWD. But, no, seriously, that all sounds freaking amazing and I hate you. emotion_kirakira
I don't even know what you are working on (exactly), and I am excited for you! xd You're going to show off once it is all done, right? emotion_awesome

LOL! omg! You bogarted all the plumchan art? RUDE! talk2hand I NEVER got the chance to commission her on here. I'm assuming you rl commissioned her, right? I need to get around to trying to do that... I've always wanted her art! crying I don't even know how I don't have a single piece yet, honestly. I'm kind of mad at myself now, if we are being honest. LOL.

But, no, I get what you mean. If you need any help finding artists, let me know heart
I got you, boo! ;D

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

VampireDraculina
Hey, whatever gets you to come back on heart

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. STOP RUBBING IT IN THAT YOU ARE COOLER THAN ME, OKAY? I GET IT. GAWD. But, no, seriously, that all sounds freaking amazing and I hate you. emotion_kirakira
I don't even know what you are working on (exactly), and I am excited for you! xd You're going to show off once it is all done, right? emotion_awesome

LOL! omg! You bogarted all the plumchan art? RUDE! talk2hand I NEVER got the chance to commission her on here. I'm assuming you rl commissioned her, right? I need to get around to trying to do that... I've always wanted her art! crying I don't even know how I don't have a single piece yet, honestly. I'm kind of mad at myself now, if we are being honest. LOL.

But, no, I get what you mean. If you need any help finding artists, let me know heart
I got you, boo! ;D

Haha, I guess you're right. :'D

Hmmm.... if I'm cooler than you, does that mean you're hotter than me? surprised //philosoraptor mode: ENGAGED
why hate? it's only a game. why u hev 2 B med? emotion_awesome once I'm done, I'll be happy to share. 3nodding

i can't help it okay? it was $15 for each piece and I had plenty of cash to burn through (plus she needed it too, so it was a win-win situation) T uT

here's 4 pieces of the sets I ordered from her that aren't that sig art you already saw.
[x] | [x] | [x] | [x]
last one is quite possibly my fav. whee

she did open her rl slots on facebook of all places, but she's been quiet for a few months now ever since she moved out of state. maybe she'll come back to gaia sooner or later. it's all up in the air right now. :'D

I'll keep that offer in mind tho. Thanks! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces