• Hygienic 200
VampireDraculina
Lady Akiyo

Please read my rules, dear heart

Sorry! gonk I read it, but too fast! sad

Username: Lady Akito
Samples: Deviantart
Offering: I offer anime and chibi

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Avatar: Evangeline is awesome! And I like #4, 9, 16
Pose: I always ask the owner of the OC/ avatar to decide what kind of pose I have to make. To make it happy, sexy, shy, cute... Then I'll do the rest! 4laugh
Extra: Wanna have a cookie? emotion_kirakira
Pricing: Chibi min. 30b / anime min. 60b

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
he booked a weekend away for the coming week ><
i know! how are you and yours?

omfgosh, how cuuuuuuute emotion_bigheart Do you know where you guys are going or what you are doing yet? emotion_kirakira
We are doing great, thank you! He is coming to visit when he gets his taxes, so I am super excited~
He finally gets to meet my family and all of my friends. I am super nervous, though! @w@

yea, we've been there before, same cabin too. Loved it so much last year. Other than that I dunno

Ooooh I'm so excited for you <3
You still planning to move there?

omgosh, that sounds really cute heart I hope you have fun. Tell me all about it when you get back too! >w<

Yup. Texas bound...eventually! lol. My boyfriend an I are trying to figure that out at this very moment. This year though, hopefully.

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Lady Akiyo

Thank you so much heart And, no worries. It happens from time to time! ^_^
Anyways, thank you very much! I think I would like you to draw Evangeline in your anime style! 3nodding As for hat vibe to give her, I suppose you could go with a cute vibe. Maybe her playing with some stars or something? idk. Just please don't forget to draw stars in her hair and the moon. If you draw her on the moon or playing with stars, then they dont need to be in her hair. But if not, then please don't forget them! xd I am such a stickler of that detail.

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
VampireDraculina
Lady Akiyo

Anyways, thank you very much! I think I would like you to draw Evangeline in your anime style! 3nodding As for hat vibe to give her, I suppose you could go with a cute vibe. Maybe her playing with some stars or something? idk. Just please don't forget to draw stars in her hair and the moon. If you draw her on the moon or playing with stars, then they dont need to be in her hair. But if not, then please don't forget them! xd I am such a stickler of that detail.

that sounds like an amazing idea! heart Do you want anime or chibi? emotion_kirakira
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

omfgosh, how cuuuuuuute emotion_bigheart Do you know where you guys are going or what you are doing yet? emotion_kirakira
We are doing great, thank you! He is coming to visit when he gets his taxes, so I am super excited~
He finally gets to meet my family and all of my friends. I am super nervous, though! @w@

yea, we've been there before, same cabin too. Loved it so much last year. Other than that I dunno

omgosh, that sounds really cute heart I hope you have fun. Tell me all about it when you get back too! >w<

Yup. Texas bound...eventually! lol. My boyfriend an I are trying to figure that out at this very moment. This year though, hopefully.
I'm excited

Oooh you nervous and excited?

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Lady Akiyo
VampireDraculina
Lady Akiyo

that sounds like an amazing idea! heart Do you want anime or chibi? emotion_kirakira

Anime

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

Yup. Texas bound...eventually! lol. My boyfriend and I are trying to figure that out at this very moment. This year though, hopefully.

I'm excited

Oooh you nervous and excited?

I would be too! whee

Beyond. But, mostly excited. I miss him very much. I can't wait to see him again soon emotion_bigheart We might talk about the move when he visits. I feel like it is something that we should talk about face to face. lol

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
VampireDraculina
Lady Akiyo
VampireDraculina
Lady Akiyo

Anime

okidoki! emotion_yatta please dont forget a trade emotion_kirakira So I wont forget to draw you emotion_kirakira
VampireDraculina

I would be too! whee

Beyond. But, mostly excited. I miss him very much. I can't wait to see him again soon emotion_bigheart We might talk about the move when he visits. I feel like it is something that we should talk about face to face. lol
i know what you mean, some conversations are meant to be had in person 3nodding

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
VampireDraculina

I would be too! whee

Yeah, so we will see what happens~ >w<

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Lady Akiyo
okidoki! emotion_yatta please dont forget a trade emotion_kirakira So I wont forget to draw you emotion_kirakira

I won't~ ^_^
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina

I would be too! whee

Yeah, so we will see what happens~ >w<
well i hope for something happy <33

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
well i hope for something happy <33

Thank you
VampireDraculina