SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
heart

Hey beautiful! emotion_hug How are you? How is life? mrgreen

hey sweets, good and good.
how about you <3

Yay! Im so glad! How is living in a new place and school and everything? whee
And, i've been good. Emotional, but good. lolololol. Just looking for a job right now. I have been out of work for 3 months now. UGH. ITS SO BORING emotion_drool Also, I am tired of being broke. lmao

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
This place looks ratchet and I need to clean it up...
UGH emotion_drool
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
heart

how about you <3

And, i've been good. Emotional, but good. lolololol. Just looking for a job right now. I have been out of work for 3 months now. UGH. ITS SO BORING emotion_drool Also, I am tired of being broke. lmao
i know exactly how you feel, about the work part, but i have an interview tomorrow, just retail but so excited!!

i really love it here, the environment, people, i feel like i fit ><

why emotional deary?

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
heart

how about you <3

i know exactly how you feel, about the work part, but i have an interview tomorrow, just retail but so excited!!

why emotional deary?

Oh yay!!!! How did it go? whee heart

omgosh, yay! I am so happy to hear! ;A; Did things work out between you and your significant other? I sure hope so <333 But, I am so happy you are happy! Im glad this move was good for you.
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
heart

how about you <3

why emotional deary?

omgosh, yay! I am so happy to hear! ;A; Did things work out between you and your significant other? I sure hope so <333 But, I am so happy you are happy! Im glad this move was good for you.
i think it went well, said i'd hear from them by the end of this coming week

so far so good >< its kind of amazing/weird, this coming sunday, 28th, we'll have been together for a year

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

how about you <3

why emotional deary?

so far so good >< its kind of amazing/weird, this coming sunday, 28th, we'll have been together for a year

omgosh, yaaaaaaay emotion_bigheart I was nervous since we hadn't talked in a while and anything could happen...@_@ But, I am so happy to hear everything is going well for you two! >w<

Familiar Phantom

VampireDraculina

Username: Darkest Fate
Samples: Some are a tad old, but the chibis are all this year.
Chibi: [x][x][x]
Profile: [x][x][x][x]
Bust: [x]
Knee-Up: [x][x]
Full-Body: [x][x][x]
Full Gallery: [x]
Offering: I pretty much do chibi and my own "style", I don't know what to call it.
Pose: Sitting, or kinda pin-up-y. Open to pose ideas.
Extra: Are you able to provide an items list (just in case I miss a detail on something)?
Pricing: 100 mill to 50 bill but I prefer items (Heaven's Gate Priestess, Evertree Embrace, Child of Gevaudan, Optimistic Heterochromia, The Forest Witch or other wishlist items)
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

how about you <3

why emotional deary?

omgosh, yaaaaaaay emotion_bigheart I was nervous since we hadn't talked in a while and anything could happen...@_@ But, I am so happy to hear everything is going well for you two! >w<
he booked a weekend away for the coming week ><
i know! how are you and yours?

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
darkest_fate

LOL, OOPSIE~
[EDITS:]
YES PLEASE! Would you be willing to do both for 100 mill each? 3nodding

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SerenShay

omfgosh, how cuuuuuuute emotion_bigheart Do you know where you guys are going or what you are doing yet? emotion_kirakira
We are doing great, thank you! He is coming to visit when he gets his taxes, so I am super excited~
He finally gets to meet my family and all of my friends. I am super nervous, though! @w@

Familiar Phantom

VampireDraculina
darkest_fate

LOL, OOPSIE~

Sure. Where you thinking chibi or my other style (also profile, bust, waist, knees, full?)?

I'll get started on the sketches, and I should have them done in a couple of days, and I'll send you the draft for approval. 4laugh

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
darkest_fate
VampireDraculina
darkest_fate

LOL, OOPSIE~

Sure. Where you thinking chibi or my other style (also profile, bust, waist, knees, full?)?

I'll get started on the sketches, and I should have them done in a couple of days, and I'll send you the draft for approval. 4laugh

chibi for both, please heart

And thank you very much! I look forward to it! whee

Familiar Phantom

VampireDraculina
darkest_fate
VampireDraculina
darkest_fate

LOL, OOPSIE~

chibi for both, please heart

And thank you very much! I look forward to it! whee

Alright then, I'll talk to you soon!

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Hi! 4laugh Maybe you're interested in my art? Your avatars/ OC's are amazing!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just let me know if you want to order art! heart
VampireDraculina
SerenShay

omfgosh, how cuuuuuuute emotion_bigheart Do you know where you guys are going or what you are doing yet? emotion_kirakira
We are doing great, thank you! He is coming to visit when he gets his taxes, so I am super excited~
He finally gets to meet my family and all of my friends. I am super nervous, though! @w@
yea, we've been there before, same cabin too. Loved it so much last year. Other than that I dunno

Ooooh I'm so excited for you <3
You still planning to move there?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas