Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Bloodsucker

User Image
"I'm not lazy!"
"oh yeah.. going.." she glanced up at the big map, kind of overwhelmed my the large size of it- then figured something out. "hmm.. so it here it Pallet Town.." if he had a beard, she would have been stroking it. "then that means.. that the only place I can go would be.. route 1~!" she said, grinning triumphantly. "to Viridian City~!"
"I'm self preservative~!"
User Image

Kirp nodded, "Um yeah, never been good at it." Torchic pulled at his trousers leg, Kirp reached down to pick up the tiny chick, she happily jumped onto the boy's arm and clambered back up to his shoulder. Kirp looked at Shizu, but avoided eye contact, "I guess Torch, tries to make up for that" He scratched his head awkwardly.

((Haha, I'll give this one a try then.))

Bashful Bloodsucker

((noeezz!! no more momo!! *cries* ))

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
User Image
°°°ღ°°°Shizu°°°ღ°°°

“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever”

Shizu smiled and stood up. "It looks that way. So I guess we're both going to Pewter City, might as well go together right? It's a long way, so it might better if we did. Plus, the more the merrier right?" Shinx was chasing Turtwig, like they were playing tag. It reminder Shizu of when she would play with her friends back home. She was jealous when they all left her alone to go on their journeys. But now she was on her journey, and excited to meet new Pokemon.

((Okay, now I wanna watch Avatar. I think I'm gonna have my own Avatar marathon tomorrow.))

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

Bashful Bloodsucker

User Image
"I'm not lazy!"
Alice examined the map again, closley "Pewter..? oh yeah I can't really say I'm up to elite four standard.." she laughed nervously. "seems like it~!" she yawned- sleeping on the ground wasn't the best thing to do sleep-wise. "methinks Munch agrees~" she added, Munchlax nodding his head vigerously before adding Muuuunchlaaax~!
((don't think you were talking to me but, hey! I'm too dead to care! going to sleep now.. ciao~! mrgreen ))
"I'm self preservative~!"

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
°°°ღ°°°Shizu°°°ღ°°°

“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever”

"Alright! That's one person. How about you?" Shizu looked up at the boy, hoping he would say yes. She loved traveling but it was lonely. Having other people to travel with would wonderful. Turtwig and Shinx were now talking/i] to Mnchlax, both happy to meet another Pokemon. Shizu knew they would both love having more Pokemon to play with.

((lol, I'm too dead to care as well. Good Night!))

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

Ladykiller

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Twilliana 'Twilly' Greenstone

Twilly smiled. "Yup, I was told by the professor from Sinnoh to come here for the next part of my journey." she told him. She took out her pokedex from Sinnoh. "He also said you might want this, I've been everywhere in Sinnoh and I have every pokemon from Sinnoh's data on it." she said, handing over the pokedex.

----------------- [ x ] -----------------

User ImageUser Image

(( T-T I forgot the Sinnoh's professor's name. ))
User Image
Kirp nodded "Okay, there are lots of tough pokemon out there. Safety in numbers..." His eyes wandered over to Shinx and Turtwig, he watched them running around, he wondered why Torchic hadn't joined in, she usually loved to play tag. Maybe it was all the strange new pokemon, he guessed maybe she wasn't as outgoing as he though. Kirp looked at Shizu again, he realized that he hadn't even introduced himself, he was shy, but that was no excuse for bad manners. "Oh, um, yeah... I am Kirp by the way." He shuffled his feat and looked at the map again briefly before looking back at Shizu.

((Haha, I just finished a marathon a week or so ago, so good., Night Quarks))

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
°°°ღ°°°Shizu°°°ღ°°°

Shizu clap her hands and jump with joy. Happy to have travel companions. "Oh, I'm Shizu. Pleasure to meet you!" Shizu shook Kirp's hand and smiled brightly. "So, I was thinking we should be fine on the way to Viridian City. but the forest is what we really need to worry about. The Pokemon are stronger in forest, and it looks pretty bad. I was thinking we can stock up here, just in case anything happens on the way to Viridian. What do you think?" Shizu blushed, embarrassed by how much she talked. she felt like a know-it-all trying to show off.

((Well, now I'm just all sorts of excited))

User Image
"Ooh!" Oak exclaimed with some glee, he was rather happy to get info on pokemon from another region, "Professor Rowan sure does send good gifts." He took the Sinnoh-dex off her and placed it in his pocket, "Thankyou very much. I will let Rowan know you've arrived safely when I speak to him next."
As he finished speaking his aide came back with Twilly's new Pokedex, he handed it over to her. Oak smiled, "Well I suppose you already know how to use this stuff, so here" He handed her the pokeballs too. The Aide whispered something to him and dashed off, Oak smiled again, "Well it would appear that I have a call from Rowan now. Enjoy your time in Kanto, feel free to use the map, the other trainers seem to have gathered there." He pointed towards the map, and walked off to his office.
User Image

To be truthful, Kirp wasn't worried about the forest, he knew it was all bug pokemon, and Torchic being a fire type was naturally able to beat them very easily, but he figured it would be best to stock up on supplies at home anyway since he was going to be away for a long time. So he agreed, "Yeah, we should stock up here before we go I guess."

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
°°°ღ°°°Shizu°°°ღ°°°

Shizu nodded and pulled out Shinx Pokeball from her belt, and call her back in. Shinx didn't like long walks, and Turtwig hated his Pokeball. The only reason he was in it in the first place was because of that battle. "Okay, Turtwig, here's the plan:" Turtwig looked up at his partner, listening closely so as to miss anything. "We're going to stock up here, and from now we're going to travel with these two people here." Shizu smiled and motioned towards Kirp and Alice.

Pokemon:User Image User Image
((Sorry, gotta go for now, cya all later))

Ladykiller

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Twilliana 'Twilly' Greenstone

"Your Welcome & Thank You!" Twilly said, accepting her new pokeballs & pokedex. "Goodbye then." she added, heading out of the lab. Once outside, she bent now to the aurzill whom was still at her feet. "You want to come with me, don't you?" she asked it. The auzrill nodded and Twilly sent out a pokeball & captured it. She stood back up and looked around for the group of people Professor Oak mentioned.

----------------- [ x ] -----------------

User ImageUser Image

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
-Bear-

User ImageBear ran into Professor Oak's lab excited with his partners Elekid and Magby not far behind

-Forget Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, it's time for Johto to shine-

current party: User ImageUser ImageUser Image

(do i hav 2 get the pokedex and map?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out